BY SOAP & GLORY

A must-have moisture-extreme, re-energizing, sweet-lime scented body buttercream for supreme skin smoothing. Loaded with shea and cocoa butter, almond and coconut oil, and a super refreshing triple whammy of lime oil, kiwi juice water, and smoothing lime tree blossom extract, Soap & Glory's ultrarich body buttercream is irresistible. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on independent testers: - 83% said skin felt energized - 83% said skin felt revitalized - 80% said skin felt extremely moisturized - 96% agreed it was great for dry/flaky skin - 100% agreed it was skin softening - 96 % agreed it was skin smoothing - 86% felt uplifted after use Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on h...3 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that c...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This stuff is AMAZING! When you see it at Sephora, GRAB IT! It is always sold out and for good reason. The smell of this product is my favorite, but you definitely have to like the smell of limes. It is so moisturizing and a little goes a long way Absolutely 5 stars" in 73 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. The consistency is exactly what I love in a body lotion. Thick enough to do the job, but not so thick or greasy that it is uncomfortable. It also absorbs pretty quickly. I have dry skin and it is currently winter in northern Minnesota, but this product has helped keep my skin comfortable and hydrated despite the biter cold and dry weather. And, at risk of repeating the reviews of everyone else, the scent of this product is fantastic. It is a very sweet lime scent. Not a lemon lime, but just a pure lime scent. I don't find it very overpowering, but it is extremely pleasant while I am applying the product. The scent also has an effervescent quality to it that makes it smell sort of like a lime soda. Overall, I would thoroughly recommend this product!" in 27 reviews
  • "OK so I don't know where to begin (writer's block?!?!) because this buttercream is AMAZING! First, my skin is atopic, dry, and sensitive. Second, I am not a fan of perfumed scents. This has that pleasant, addicting smell right off the jar - my husband was able to tell that it was citrus-y and loves the smell too! It is gentle and mild and moisturizing - perfect for my skin needs! I am soooooooo addicted to putting this on every night! :)" in 16 reviews
Sarah M.
I have a deluxe sample size of this I got in a gift set. This isn’t the type of lotion I like. I find it to be too thick and not moisturizing. It reminds me more of a body balm , rather than a lotion. I think it would make a better hand cream than anything else. The smell is nice though.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
I LOVE moisturizing with body butters and oils because I feel like the hydration it gives to my skin is incomparable. I love this particular body butter because the scent is fresh, clean, and reminds me of summer, and I love that the product is easy for me to replenish since it's available at Target. I love using this body butter after exfoliating with the Soap & Glory body scrub, or after a long, hot shower. I love the scent so much, I'll apply some of the body butter randomly throughout the day just to smell it.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
Nice moisturizing body butter. I got this one sale at Ulta and I don’t regret it. Smells great but also doesn’t last long on my body (which is good because I use my own perfume), and definitely moisturizes my drier skin during this colder weather. It does take a bit of time for it to fully skin into the skin but it doesn’t take too long.
Nay Jay J.
Atlanta
I think i may be addicted to this body buttercream. My skin has never felt so soft. Paired with the body wash and spray gives me a lingering scent of kiwi lime that boosts my mood throughout the day.
harley 🌟.
LOVE the smell of this! It’s heavily scented, but I like that. It smells like sour candy. The texture is more of a body butter than a body lotion, so it’s thicker, but I like that too.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Obsessed with the scent! Smells incredible and sweet without being sickening! It’s gentle on the skin but definitely packs a punch with hydration. Believe I ordered this online but I’ve seen it at Target a bunch recently, so when I need to repurchase, I’ll head there!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
There's no comparison between the Sugar Crush Buttercream and the Sugar Crush Lotion-the buttercream is so much better! It is so creamy but not at all greasy and leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft.  The scent smells like Sprite and is very refreshing.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is incredible!! I stocked up for the year during Christmas and my boyfriend also spoiled me too :) their products smell so good and make your skin feel amAzing! Their price point is very good and affordable!
Breyonna S.
Soap & Glory has one of the best lines of body products. This Sugar Crush Body Buttercream is no exception. This body butter is perfect for summer since it smells like limeade/lemonade but doesn't have a super heavy fragrance like The Righteous Butter from their line. For me the fragrance goes away after about 10 minutes or so, just like the other Sugar Crush products they have. What I like about this body butter is that it is not as heavy in texture and that it sinks into the skin relatively quickly unlike most body butters. It isn't greasy nor does it feel sticky. Another thing I like about it is that it has a gel-like consistency in a way. It doesn't have the same texture as most body butters and because of that a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a great body butter to use in the morning or just something light in texture I would recommend this. However, if you have dry skin I feel that The Righteous Butter works a lot better to intensely moisturize the skin. Overall, you can't go wrong with this and I highly recommend it!
Marissa M.
This is one of my favorite body creams!! Soap and Glory is an amazing company and they do a fantastic job at making delicious smelling things! I have the mini and want the full size when I’m out!
Cherrie B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on how effective is The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Moisture Extreme Body Buttercream is on curing dry skin. Also I would like to know if you all that have tried this product can describe the scent in detail. Does the product have a reasonable price. For the people that have tried this product, please respond by answering my questions. Thank you to all that respond!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?