BY SOAP & GLORY

A must-have moisture-extreme, re-energizing, sweet-lime scented body buttercream for supreme skin smoothing. Loaded with shea and cocoa butter, almond and coconut oil, and a super refreshing triple whammy of lime oil, kiwi juice water, and smoothing lime tree blossom extract, Soap & Glory's ultrarich body buttercream is irresistible. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on independent testers: - 83% said skin felt energized - 83% said skin felt revitalized - 80% said skin felt extremely moisturized - 96% agreed it was great for dry/flaky skin - 100% agreed it was skin softening - 96 % agreed it was skin smoothing - 86% felt uplifted after use Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on how effec...3 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that comes in ...1 Answers
Erin J.
Columbia, MO
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this!! It is the perfect scent for summer! The consistency of this body butter is thick, but every time I use it my skin just soaks it in...it definitely does not leave my skin feeling greasy for hours, rather just soft and smooth. The packaging is adorable and the price was reasonable. I purchased mine through Ulta's website, but I also saw it in the store and I think Target carries Soap & Glory products too. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Jess L.
This is one of my favorite products from Soap & Glory. I bought thus during my pregnancy to help with the itchy skin and to help prevent stretch marks. First of all, I love the scent! It kind of reminded me of a sweet & tart summer drink! I loved the consistency of this body Butter cream. It felt refreshing when I would put it on my skin, its light but it still very moisturizing. Highly recommend this product!
Elaine H.
The lime scent is great for summer! It isn't sickly sweet and does fade as the day goes on. The moisturizer is good for dry legs from shaving and being out in the sun. This June I have been applying it every time I get out of the shower after using the associated body wash. I am a big fan of Soap & Glory in general and will continue purchasing!
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my favorite body butter EVER! I received it as a gift and have repurchased multiple times since. The smell is amazing and lingers unlike many other body lotions. It smells fresh and sweet. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have never had a problem. My skin always feels nourished and soft after use. I do suggested this product.
olivia s.
Wichita, KS
O.M.G. !!! This is my favorite lotion I swear I have ever used. The scent is literally the best thing i have ever smelled in my entire life. I want to smell like it 24/7... which is probably why I've gone through three entire jars of it. It also leaves my skin SO hydrated and silky. This stuff is seriously my dream lotion.
Crystal M.
Fort Washington, MD
This is a wonderful body cream not only does it smell good but it moisturizes my skin very well. I am a fan of Soap and Glory's buttercream and I will be using it until they stop making it. Sometimes for extra moisture when my skin is extra dry i will mix it with some cocoa butter vaseline and its the magic concoction.
Julia P.
Seffner, FL
This is by far soap and glory's best scent. I went so far as to have a few backups in my bathroom in case I run out. It does a decent job at moisturizing, but overall isn't the best one I've tried, but it is definitely the best smelling one. It's good for summer/fall, but not moisturizing enough for me in the winter.
Jeni S.
Hamburg, NY
This body butter is amazing!!! I use it almost every time I get out of the shower! It smells so delicious! Like key-lime pie, leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and super fresh and clean, I will definitely be repurchasing this again once I've used it up! Would highly recommend to anyone!!! Love Soap and Glory!!
Stephanie L.
Allendale, NJ
I absolutely love the Sugar Crush scent, but I would say this is my least favorite format. It's a little plasticky and not as in-your-face lime as the other Sugar Crush products. That being said, it moisturizes really well and you get a ton of product. I'd say it's still worth the buy if you're a Sugar Crush fan.
Kelly C.
Orlando, FL
Scent of this product was spot on. The body buttercream was extremely hydrating. It made my legs, which tend to be more dry than anything else, feel very moisturized the morning after I put it on. I would definitely buy this product again and have recommended it to all of my friends and family with dry skin.
Cherrie B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on how effective is The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Moisture Extreme Body Buttercream is on curing dry skin. Also I would like to know if you all that have tried this product can describe the scent in detail. Does the product have a reasonable price. For the people that have tried this product, please respond by answering my questions. Thank you to all that respond!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?