BY SOAP & GLORY

A must-have moisture-extreme, re-energizing, sweet-lime scented body buttercream for supreme skin smoothing. Loaded with shea and cocoa butter, almond and coconut oil, and a super refreshing triple whammy of lime oil, kiwi juice water, and smoothing lime tree blossom extract, Soap & Glory's ultrarich body buttercream is irresistible. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Based on independent testers: - 83% said skin felt energized - 83% said skin felt revitalized - 80% said skin felt extremely moisturized - 96% agreed it was great for dry/flaky skin - 100% agreed it was skin softening - 96 % agreed it was skin smoothing - 86% felt uplifted after use Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on how effec...3 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that comes in ...1 Answers
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
Nice moisturizing body butter. I got this one sale at Ulta and I don’t regret it. Smells great but also doesn’t last long on my body (which is good because I use my own perfume), and definitely moisturizes my drier skin during this colder weather. It does take a bit of time for it to fully skin into the skin but it doesn’t take too long.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
This is the best body butter I’ve ever used. Everyone reading needs to go buy right now because this is so good. I use this after shaving my legs and oh my gosh it makes them feel so soft it’s incredible. The scent is delicious and if you’re sensitive to scents then they have another butter that is just as good it just doesn’t have a smell. Will definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone
veezy G.
new orleans
This brand is incredible!! I stocked up for the year during Christmas and my boyfriend also spoiled me too :) their products smell so good and make your skin feel amAzing! Their price point is very good and affordable!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
There's no comparison between the Sugar Crush Buttercream and the Sugar Crush Lotion-the buttercream is so much better! It is so creamy but not at all greasy and leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft.  The scent smells like Sprite and is very refreshing.
Rosella S.
I LOVE the scent of the lime it's so yummy it really lives up to the name "sugar crush" I use it every time I come out of the shower on my partially wet skin (it works best) and brings out the lemon smell even more. Sadly I'm running low but I'd most definitely buy this fab product again !
Breyonna S.
Soap & Glory has one of the best lines of body products. This Sugar Crush Body Buttercream is no exception. This body butter is perfect for summer since it smells like limeade/lemonade but doesn't have a super heavy fragrance like The Righteous Butter from their line. For me the fragrance goes away after about 10 minutes or so, just like the other Sugar Crush products they have. What I like about this body butter is that it is not as heavy in texture and that it sinks into the skin relatively quickly unlike most body butters. It isn't greasy nor does it feel sticky. Another thing I like about it is that it has a gel-like consistency in a way. It doesn't have the same texture as most body butters and because of that a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a great body butter to use in the morning or just something light in texture I would recommend this. However, if you have dry skin I feel that The Righteous Butter works a lot better to intensely moisturize the skin. Overall, you can't go wrong with this and I highly recommend it!
Carol Z.
I first got it at Sephora when it was available at Sephora. It's very citrusy's sweet scent and the texture is good it's best used at night or during colder seasons, regions. Yes I buy it every now and then, I like to try around different products and sometimes I got back to the products I used in the past that I like.
Alyse L.
I enjoyed this lotion and I felt as though it did its job by hydrating my skin, but I could not stand the scent! Everyone raves about how good this product smells, but to me it just smelt artificial and it was WAY to strong! If you want to try a body butter from Soap and Glory, try their Righteous Body Butter!
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This is so moisturizing. My whole body feels like a baby's bottom after applying this once I get out of the shower before bed.  I use this every night. It was actually a gift to me, I did not purchase this product. I have yet to buy another one because a little goes a long ways.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this stuff! A very sweet lime scent, almost similar to mountain dew (but way better). It is very lightweight and soft. It isn't EXTREEMELY moisturizing like they say, but it does moisturize well. Since it is so light, it is perfect for summer time!
Cherrie B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have extremely dry skin. I like to ask a question on how effective is The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Moisture Extreme Body Buttercream is on curing dry skin. Also I would like to know if you all that have tried this product can describe the scent in detail. Does the product have a reasonable price. For the people that have tried this product, please respond by answering my questions. Thank you to all that respond!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the sugar crush lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?