BY SOAP & GLORY

An energy-boosting, citrus-conditioning body wash with sweet lime fragrance. This refreshing body wash, which doubles as bath bubbles, mixes mouth-watering kaffir limes, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk, and coconut oil for an energizing and revitalizing wake up call for tired minds and bodies. It is formulated with Coolcapsule™X to cool and refresh, radiance-boosting kiwi water juice, and a super creamy moisture-boosting base. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Research results: In a survey of independent testers: - 98% said it had a creamy texture - 94% said it produced a luscious, creamy foam - 85% said it felt refreshing after use - 78% felt skin was energized - 83% felt skin was revitalized - 88% said skin felt silky smooth Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush(TM) Fresh & Foamy Body Wash 16.2 oz
  • "This body wash smells amazing! Moisturizing and makes a gentle lather that lasts. Definitely a great purchase for $10! " in 14 reviews
  • "Fresh scent that lasts all day on the skin, leaves my skin lookin hydrated and fresh also it's good for my sensitive skin " in 12 reviews
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Energy boosting citrus. With lime oil, Kiwi water juice and a skin softening omega rich veggie oil. Lather a small handful of sugar crush body wash all over your body giving it a really good rub and then rinse. Freshly squeezed sweet lime fragrance.
Vivian W.
This product is alright, nothing special. It has a convenient pump and smells deliciously like limes. It's been a few months and the soap is very liquidy and not as thick as normal body washes like dove. It gets the job done but I wished the consistency of the soap were a tad bit thicker.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I picked this up because a friend of mine had me smell hers and I fell in love with it. It’s a really unique scent compared to a lot of the other things I use. It makes the skin feel clean but soft, and it’s definitely something I enjoy using. Would definitely recommend trying it out.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
The best smelling shower gel ever! Its the perfect sweet citrus key lime scent, and I love that it has moisturizing benefits. The only critique I have is that the pump doesn’t work very well, so I have a hard time getting at all the product.
Breyonna S.
I recently tried the Sugar Crush Fresh and Foamy Body Wash from Soap & Glory and I'm in absolute love with it!  Soap & Glory is one of those lines that deserves a lot more hype than it receives. I have never had a product that I haven't fallen in love from them and this body wash is no exception to that. This Sugar Crush Body Wash smells like a sugary glass of limeade, which smells like summer to me. Even though this body wash says that it is foamy, it really isn't. It foams to a point but it doesn't get super bubbly even when used with a loofa. I also want to point out if you are someone who doesn't like a lingering scent you will love this body wash. It only lingers on my skin for about 30 minutes after I take a shower, which is something I prefer over the Original Pink Scent that most of their products contain. This body wash makes me feel super clean and I just can't get over the scent of it. Go smell it at the store next time you're at Walgreens and you will fall in love I promise! Highly recommend this!
Jennifer J.
Denver, CO
First of all, the scent of this body wash is the best! It's invigorating and really wakes me up in the morning while also making me fresh and clean. I love the pump on the bottle and I think the quality and quantity is great for the price. It's not harsh, doesn't dry you out, and leaves you feeling and smelling great. I've already recommended Soap and Glory to my friends
Gabby H.
I LOVE this body wash! Not only does it smell amazing; it feels great on the skin. It leaves the body feeling nice and clean without the feeling of dry skin. It's been a favorite of mine for a while, and when I found out that Soap & Glory were finally coming to the states I made sure all of my friends and family knew how amazing this is!
Ainsley L.
East Falmouth, MA
I'm a sucker for cute packaging, which is why I picked this up in the first place. It smells really nice, but can get a bit overwhelming if you use too much. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, but also doesn't leave it super oily either
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
This body wash is sooo good!! It smells amazing and makes your skin feel so soft after! I usually get mine from ulta but you can also get it at Walgreens and target . All their products are amazing and have even better price points.
Talia A.
Lakewood
By far i would say thos product and there brand completly won me over👌 i loved the texture to it the quality after uses of this product i could say i saw my skin smooter than ever even after the first wash and shave its wonderful
Erin A.
Does anyone know if these smell good?