BY SOAP & GLORY #28 in Body Scrub

An exfoliating, super smoothing blend of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil, and macadamia grains. This invigorating scrub fuses freshly squeezed sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk, and almond oil with sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin, and macadamia oils to leave your skin feeling smooth, supple, and sexy. Miraculous on dry legs, elbows, and anywhere else that suffers from dry, flaky skin, it leaves skin smooth, refreshed, and delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?4 Answers
  • How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of ex...4 Answers
  • Sounds delicious but can't eat IT LOL. How good is this? Does it ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this product soo much. I would recommend using this while showers than having a bath as it does leave sand and gritty bits even when the plug has been let out. The smell is a strong but such a sweet smell. If you're a person who wears fake tan and want it taking off this really does help as the gritty bit help scrub it off! This is part of the sugar crush range.( Picture Added)" in 98 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. I recently started using this for my dry skin to get summer ready before I put on my tanning cream and it makes my skin so incredibly smooth. It also smells delicious. It really does wonders on the skin and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new scrub." in 53 reviews
  • "I love this body exfoliator. It smells divine and refreshes me whenever I use it. It leaves my skin extremely smooth and nourished, removing all dry skin without being too harsh on the skin. As I suffer with sensitive skin, I am cautious with products but I love the Soap&Glory range." in 39 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great body scrub! Soap and Glory makes great lotions so I thought id try a scrub which didn't disappoint. It has a light refreshing smell that I enjoy because it's not too much with it's light herbal/citrus scent instead of an overpowering girly or flowery scent that I do not enjoy. My husband is sensitive to scents and most cause an allergic reaction in him but this doesn't. I rub this allover scrubbing my body and I can feel it exfoliating. When I am out of the shower after I rinse off and dry off, I can tell a noticable difference in my skin and the rough spots are softer and to my overall body has a smoother feel with a decrease in dead skin so my body even looks more radiant. I love to use this a couple times a week to keep my skin smooth, radiant and soft to the touch
Lara Lee V.
Hayward
I love wearing flip flops in the summer but I hate when my skin on my feet is disgustingly dry! Using a scrub regularly helps tons, this is the first time I've tried one from this brand. I absolutely adore the pomegranate smell! It's so fresh and it stays after you rinse it off. This has the texture of a basic scrub, you rub the granules in your skin and it will rub that dead skin away. When you rinse it off, this does leave nice soft new skin- it must have some softening agents as well. I love the way my skin feels afterwards! I can use this just one at twice a week and my feet are always flip flop ready!
Zerlaine P.
Miami
I really love this scrub! its not too rough on my skin and it smells really good. I feel like other sugar scrubs that I have tried have this strange smell to them. This scrub did not have that. I am excited to see how this scrub does as I use it regularly.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I really enjoy this scrub especially now during the winter! This helps remove dead skin cells gently but also moisturizes your skin so you don’t have to go back with a moisturizing body wash. I wish the granules could be a bit coarser for a more gratifying scrub but that’s just me personally. Plus, it smells so good!!
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely amazing stuff!! My skin was so amazingly soft and silky after using this the first time.....I was incredibly delighted. I went thru it very quickly, unfortunately. In all my years, no other scrub has let me know and see how well it works. This brand has the most adorable packaging, which is how I came to buy from them..... it jumped off the shelf at me. Retro look with modern results.
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This scrub polishes off all of the dead skins cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and glowing.  It smells amazing.  The smell isn't overpowering, and won't interfere with whatever fragrance you might wear that day like some bath products can.  I use this scrub 3-4  days per week, and follow with a good moisturizer to ramp that glow up even further!  This is a great scrub to keep that glow going!!
Abi W.
Mount Vernon , IN
I absolutely love the scrub. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. The scrubber it’s self is not too harsh for my delicate skin. The scent is also very nice it is not overpower the senses.
Monica V.
I was so stoked to try this scrub because I enjoy many of soap and glory’s products. This was disappointing. I went through more than half of the tub to ensure for a fair review. It doesn’t smell good and does absolutely nothing for my skin. Justifying the price, it does bring a lot but I would not recommend none the less repurchase myself.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I bought this because i tried the lotion and that worked amazing. I am very happy with this product because during winter my skin gets very dry and this scrubs all the dead cells off my skin which gives me this new coat of skin feeling soft and moisturizing. The scent of this product smell so good. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
i been using this for a whole month now. When i first opened it it smelled amazing. the stuff has made my ashy legs smooth and smelling good and totally worth the price . I use it every time before i shave for smoother and better legs. would defiantly recommend to people who are  wanting a good and decent priced scrub
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
I really want to ask people who used this products, how often should we use it?
Stephanie C.
Bangor, PA
Should I use it on my face or buy one specifically for face?
Alexis M.
Who knows where to buy this?
Ashlynn L.
Idaho Falls, ID
How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of exfoliation might be painful?