BY SOAP & GLORY #9 in Body Scrub

An exfoliating, super smoothing blend of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil, and macadamia grains. This invigorating scrub fuses freshly squeezed sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk, and almond oil with sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin, and macadamia oils to leave your skin feeling smooth, supple, and sexy. Miraculous on dry legs, elbows, and anywhere else that suffers from dry, flaky skin, it leaves skin smooth, refreshed, and delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?4 Answers
  • How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of ex...4 Answers
  • Sounds delicious but can't eat IT LOL. How good is this? Does it ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Lara Lee V.
Hayward
I love wearing flip flops in the summer but I hate when my skin on my feet is disgustingly dry! Using a scrub regularly helps tons, this is the first time I've tried one from this brand. I absolutely adore the pomegranate smell! It's so fresh and it stays after you rinse it off. This has the texture of a basic scrub, you rub the granules in your skin and it will rub that dead skin away. When you rinse it off, this does leave nice soft new skin- it must have some softening agents as well. I love the way my skin feels afterwards! I can use this just one at twice a week and my feet are always flip flop ready!
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This scrub polishes off all of the dead skins cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and glowing.  It smells amazing.  The smell isn't overpowering, and won't interfere with whatever fragrance you might wear that day like some bath products can.  I use this scrub 3-4  days per week, and follow with a good moisturizer to ramp that glow up even further!  This is a great scrub to keep that glow going!!
Dayanna M.
Flushing , NY
I purchased this scrub at ulta after getting a body scrub at a spa for my birthday a few weeks ago. I thought because I have dry skin a scrub might make it worst but the masseuse recommend I scrub off dead cells at least once a week with something moisturizing and following up with a good cream moisturizer. Best advice ever, this product doesn’t overdry and my skin looks amazing head to toe!
🌸 3.
Macon
There are so many things I love about this sugar scrub! The smell is amazing, it's that clean lime citrus smell that isn't overpowering, it's perfect for summer. Not only that, it makes my skin feel wonderful. My skin feels so smooth and pretty after using this
Autumn B.
Milaca, MN
I use this in the shower on my off days of shaving. This product has seriously helped reduce my razor burn from shaving, I mean come on ladies.... we all get it if we want that super close shave. I would prefer a bigger container of the product but it is well worth the 15.00 at ULTA!
Julianne P.
Hands down one of the best body scrubs on the market! This is abrasive enough to throughly remove dry skin, however it's not too rough to where it hurts. The scent is also so invigorating! It makes me want to try out other products from soap & glory that have the same sugar crush scent.
Naomi J.
It smelled really good but I don't think it worked all that well. I didn't have a great experience with it because my skin didn't react well to it, but it was pleasant while it lasted. I have the rest to a friend and she enjoyed it, so at least someone likes it. Just not my cup of tea.
Ashley V.
La Porte, IN
My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas last year, it's definitely worth the price for this product it was purchased from Ulta, it smells super good and really exfoliates my skin! I would definitely buy this again but I have a feelings it's going to last me awhile as a little goes a long way!
Ashley N.
343 soundview lane college point
This scrub is the best my skin was very moisturized and it felt very relaxing to put on I’m so lucky to have bought this because it gave me a more of a glow to what I never had and I bought more of it
Marysol A.
Gambier, OH
Smells soooooooooo good!! I love this scrub because it's not super harsh and doesn't hurt like some of the other ones I've tried.  It's also very hydrating and nourishing, doesn't dry out the skin even though you're sloughing those dead skin cells off
Stephanie C.
Bangor, PA
Should I use it on my face or buy one specifically for face?
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
I really want to ask people who used this products, how often should we use it?
Ashlynn L.
Idaho Falls, ID
How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of exfoliation might be painful?
Alexis M.
Who knows where to buy this?