BY SOAP & GLORY #17 in Body Scrub

An exfoliating, super smoothing blend of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil, and macadamia grains. This invigorating scrub fuses freshly squeezed sweet lime, sparkling lemons, sweet vanilla musk, and almond oil with sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin, and macadamia oils to leave your skin feeling smooth, supple, and sexy. Miraculous on dry legs, elbows, and anywhere else that suffers from dry, flaky skin, it leaves skin smooth, refreshed, and delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?4 Answers
  • How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of ex...4 Answers
  • Sounds delicious but can't eat IT LOL. How good is this? Does it ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great body scrub! Soap and Glory makes great lotions so I thought id try a scrub which didn't disappoint. It has a light refreshing smell that I enjoy because it's not too much with it's light herbal/citrus scent instead of an overpowering girly or flowery scent that I do not enjoy. My husband is sensitive to scents and most cause an allergic reaction in him but this doesn't. I rub this allover scrubbing my body and I can feel it exfoliating. When I am out of the shower after I rinse off and dry off, I can tell a noticable difference in my skin and the rough spots are softer and to my overall body has a smoother feel with a decrease in dead skin so my body even looks more radiant. I love to use this a couple times a week to keep my skin smooth, radiant and soft to the touch
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
I really enjoy this scrub especially now during the winter! This helps remove dead skin cells gently but also moisturizes your skin so you don’t have to go back with a moisturizing body wash. I wish the granules could be a bit coarser for a more gratifying scrub but that’s just me personally. Plus, it smells so good!!
Monica V.
I was so stoked to try this scrub because I enjoy many of soap and glory’s products. This was disappointing. I went through more than half of the tub to ensure for a fair review. It doesn’t smell good and does absolutely nothing for my skin. Justifying the price, it does bring a lot but I would not recommend none the less repurchase myself.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I bought this because i tried the lotion and that worked amazing. I am very happy with this product because during winter my skin gets very dry and this scrubs all the dead cells off my skin which gives me this new coat of skin feeling soft and moisturizing. The scent of this product smell so good. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
i been using this for a whole month now. When i first opened it it smelled amazing. the stuff has made my ashy legs smooth and smelling good and totally worth the price . I use it every time before i shave for smoother and better legs. would defiantly recommend to people who are  wanting a good and decent priced scrub
Lara Lee V.
Hayward
I love wearing flip flops in the summer but I hate when my skin on my feet is disgustingly dry! Using a scrub regularly helps tons, this is the first time I've tried one from this brand. I absolutely adore the pomegranate smell! It's so fresh and it stays after you rinse it off. This has the texture of a basic scrub, you rub the granules in your skin and it will rub that dead skin away. When you rinse it off, this does leave nice soft new skin- it must have some softening agents as well. I love the way my skin feels afterwards! I can use this just one at twice a week and my feet are always flip flop ready!
Susan R.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely amazing stuff!! My skin was so amazingly soft and silky after using this the first time.....I was incredibly delighted. I went thru it very quickly, unfortunately. In all my years, no other scrub has let me know and see how well it works. This brand has the most adorable packaging, which is how I came to buy from them..... it jumped off the shelf at me. Retro look with modern results.
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts , OH
I got this when Ulta had S&G on sale. The smell is really addicting and the scrub itself works really well but it's not necessarily the best value. There are similar scrubs for about half the price. If price isn't an issue for you though this is a really gentle, good sugar scrub!
Caitlyn G.
['Charlotte', 'NC'], NC
This body scrub works well, but I am not a big fan of the scent. This product would be ideal for anyone who enjoys sweet-scented products. This is not typically my preference, but I purchase occasionally since it does work very well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Kelly C.
West Allis, WI
This scrub polishes off all of the dead skins cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh and glowing.  It smells amazing.  The smell isn't overpowering, and won't interfere with whatever fragrance you might wear that day like some bath products can.  I use this scrub 3-4  days per week, and follow with a good moisturizer to ramp that glow up even further!  This is a great scrub to keep that glow going!!
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
I really want to ask people who used this products, how often should we use it?
Stephanie C.
Bangor, PA
Should I use it on my face or buy one specifically for face?
Alexis M.
Who knows where to buy this?
Ashlynn L.
Idaho Falls, ID
How long is it before i get a box?? Ive been in here for a day?
Caroline S.
Brookyln, New York
How much of this do you use per wash? I feel like the level of exfoliation might be painful?