Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk, 16.2 oz uploaded by Charlie-anne G.Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk, 16.2 oz uploaded by Abbie M.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Energy Boosting Citrus Conditioning Freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance! With lime oil, Coolcapsule™ X, Kiwi Waterjuice™ and a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil. Features: Helps Soften Skin Sweet Lime Fragrance Omega-Rich Veggie Oil Simply the zest. Soap and; Glory™ Sharing the rub of the clean since 2006. Save water. Come clean. Do the 2-minute rinse™. see more...

• How does this product smell and feel on the skin? I woul...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin, is this product moisturizing?1 Answers
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I hated the smell of this. I typically like citrus smells, but this one was way too much and I hated using it. It's not a bad body wash, but the smell is bad so I ended up getting a different soap and glory body wash instead. Don't recommend.  The other body milk one is great.
I love soap & glory and while this is such a cute body wash that I thought I would love, every time I use it, i smell like a jug of pine-sol. I smell clean, but more like a clean house than a clean person and for that reason, I can't recommend.
Courtney A.
Winter Garden, FL
One of my favorite body washes of all time!! I bought it at target when I saw a sale on cartwheel. The pump makes it super easy to use. It's extremely affordable, and I definitely will be buying it again!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
I love this body wash so much. it's all I buy. it was a nice sweet line scent. it wakes me up in the morning. I use the body cream after. love it!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of my favorite body washes and the smell is amazing. I would and have repurchased and I highly recommend this with the lotion.
Sayra T.
Phoenix
The lemony scent in this body wash is amazing! Unlike any other body wash I've ever purchased. I will always keep buying it.
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater
This stuff smells so amazing and leaves your skin feeling cleansed without leaving a residue or a tight feeling on your skin
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
This smells so wonderful! It's like a margarita in a bottle! I love this gel
Shauna M.
Manchester
the smell is the nicest thing ever, i use twice as much when showering just for the smell itself. the product leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I have never bought this product for myself so im uncertain on the price as i always get it as a gift set present
Ellie S.
Barrow in furness
The smell is the best thing about it for me! I bought this for myself but my family have used it all, they fell in love with it, it’s amazing! The smells last a while and it leaves the skin feeling really nice and it makes me feel so fresh afterwards.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have dry skin, is this product moisturizing?
Myra D.
Margao,raia
How does this product smell and feel on the skin? I would so love to try it out and review it 😍 looks good.