Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk, 16.2 oz uploaded by Abbie M.Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk, 16.2 oz uploaded by Charlie-anne G.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Energy Boosting Citrus Conditioning Freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance! With lime oil, Coolcapsule™ X, Kiwi Waterjuice™ and a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil. Features: Helps Soften Skin Sweet Lime Fragrance Omega-Rich Veggie Oil Simply the zest. Soap and; Glory™ Sharing the rub of the clean since 2006. Save water. Come clean. Do the 2-minute rinse™. see more...

• How does this product smell and feel on the skin? I would so lov...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin, is this product moisturizing?1 Answers
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I hated the smell of this. I typically like citrus smells, but this one was way too much and I hated using it. It's not a bad body wash, but the smell is bad so I ended up getting a different soap and glory body wash instead. Don't recommend.  The other body milk one is great.
Courtney A.
Winter Garden, FL
One of my favorite body washes of all time!! I bought it at target when I saw a sale on cartwheel. The pump makes it super easy to use. It's extremely affordable, and I definitely will be buying it again!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
I love this body wash so much. it's all I buy. it was a nice sweet line scent. it wakes me up in the morning. I use the body cream after. love it!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of my favorite body washes and the smell is amazing. I would and have repurchased and I highly recommend this with the lotion.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
This smells so wonderful! It's like a margarita in a bottle! I love this gel
Nicola H.
wasn’t a fan of this scent despite liking the original sugar crush and being a fan of citrus smells! i found it too strong and sickly unfortunately!

a bit pricey as far as shower gels go, but i’d imagine it would last a while for the amount you get!
Abbie M.
Smells amazing, and the scent lasts for ages. Lathers up really well as a little bit goes a long way, I always buy from boots as I find they do the best range in there. Well recommend it to others!
Sophie F.
Woodlane , Falmouth
If you like citrus stuff like me you’ll love this! Got it in a Christmas gift set along with lots more, it has lasted me ages it’s so big! the smell is to die for, so sweet and zingy! Makes me feel really clean and fresh! It’s more like a cream than a body wash which I prefer as I suffer from dry skin it feels more hydrating. Would recommend
Abigail D.
Haylands, Ryde
It is pricey but is great value for money due to the longevity of the product. I use this product in the morning as it has a refreshing scent that boost your mood in the morning rather than a soothing smell. I would repurchase a similar product of a different scent to experiment.
Laura A.
Yum yum yum. These scents are so good. I like to mix a pump of the lime with a pump of body shop's strawberry body wash. This is creamy and smooth and feels moisturizing and luxurious.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have dry skin, is this product moisturizing?
Myra D.
Margao,raia
How does this product smell and feel on the skin? I would so love to try it out and review it 😍 looks good.