Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash, Sweet Lime & Vanilla Musk, 16.2 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY

Energy Boosting Citrus Conditioning Freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance! With lime oil, Coolcapsule™ X, Kiwi Waterjuice™ and a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil. Features: Helps Soften Skin Sweet Lime Fragrance Omega-Rich Veggie Oil Simply the zest. Soap and; Glory™ Sharing the rub of the clean since 2006. Save water. Come clean. Do the 2-minute rinse™. see more...

Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
I love this body wash so much. it's all I buy. it was a nice sweet line scent. it wakes me up in the morning. I use the body cream after. love it!
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
This smells so wonderful! It's like a margarita in a bottle! I love this gel
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Garden, FL
One of my favorite body washes of all time!! I bought it at target when I saw a sale on cartwheel. The pump makes it super easy to use. It's extremely affordable, and I definitely will be buying it again!
Darby M.
Darby M.
After discovering a skin allergy to red and blue dyes in body products I've had to switch up what products I've been using and this was one of the first products I tried and have continually been using. It doesn't irritate my skin, it moisturizes insanely well, and it smells AMAZING. It's a big bottle so it lasts me a long time and I LOVE the pump as opposed to a squirt jar or a tube, it's more convenient as I can just leave it on the edge of the tub and pump it out as needed. The packaging is so cute (as almost all soap and glory products are) and the scent is almost like a Margarita with a little vanilla in it. My only issue is that I wish the scent lasted longer than it does, it doesn't seem to last more than a few hours. Other than that this body wash is AMAZING.
karina m.
karina m.
I am in love with this product, I got it as a gift and it is the perfect summer scent, it was a little bit pricey but defenetly worth it. This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized and this is why i use it all of the time, i highly recommend it and i would defenetly buy this product again myself.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Smells amazing, and lasts for ages. Absolutely love this product, doesn't dry your skin out and it makes your skin feel super soft and smelling great
Sumaiyah K.
Sumaiyah K.
London , ['', '', '']
Smells soooooooo good and isn't too harsh for the skin and there products are soo good especially for gifts etc.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
CAMBRIDGE, Cambridgeshire
Smells amazing but the scent doesn't last that well on the skin, lathers well, handy pump
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Willenhall, West Midlands
Amazing smell to this product, one of my favourite scents ever. Reasonably expensive for a body wash though hence the 4 stars, if this was a like cheaper it would get the full 5*. However huge bottle and a little goes a long way with this products. Lathers up nicely and leaves you smelling sweet.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Ryde
It is pricey but is great value for money due to the longevity of the product. I use this product in the morning as it has a refreshing scent that boost your mood in the morning rather than a soothing smell. I would repurchase a similar product of a different scent to experiment.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have dry skin, is this product moisturizing?