BY SOAP & GLORY

Sugar Crush Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's sweet lime and vanilla musk SUGAR CRUSH Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed - and smelling magnifi-scent. A heady cocktail of VANILLA MUSK, blended with SWEET LIME, GINGER and SMASHED BROWN SUGAR. This happy-hour-all-day, mouth-wateringly moreish, mojito-zinging body spray is the closest you can get to a smile in a bottle. - Sugar Crush Body Spray see more...

Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is too salty and citrusy smelling for me. I meant to pick up the amazing original scent (same as the righteous butter 😍) but decided to give this a try anyway. This reminds me a lot of a margarita or Corona but not at all in a good way. It's like pure salted rim and lime.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I used this body spray today after my shower with the shower gel and also the matching body butter. I seriously love this scent sooo much. It’s so refreshing. The packaging is just so cute! It’s super simple and just girly!
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This soap and glory sugar spray smells so amazing! It reminds me of Kat Von D Sinner perfume. A little hint of vanilla and subduction! LoL. I highly recommend if you love perfumes. Soap and Glory is one of my faves!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love love love #Soap&Glory and their #body #spray. #SugarCrush turned into my signature #fragrance just because I feel like it suits me the most, but I do like the other ones, too. It reminds me of a #margarita from the #sugar and #lime. I also love the #pinup models that the company uses on all their advertisements. There's so much to love about their products!!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am a sucker for sweet smells like this one. I love this spray for when I hop out of the shower and want a little boost in scent to stay fresh all day. It's surprisingly alluring. The sweetness of the scent is reminiscent of walking past a bakery that's whipping up some awesome sugar cookies. I love that my local Target stocks these as well as the lotions so I don't necessarily have to make my way over to Sephora to get them.
Brittaney T.
Austintown, OH
I just received my online purchase. I am in LOVE with this. I will have to wear it a full day to know it's lasting power. Sugar crush has a sweet smell also with some lime scent. It's a must have for spring/summer. I love it so much I will have to buy the body wash and the lotion.
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product. It compliments the body wash and lotion well. It's a nice light citrus scent. Perfect for spring and summer. It's not overly pricey at all and is cheaper than bath and bodY works. You can get this brand at Ulta and now Walgreens too. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This smells so good! It last about half the day but I don't mind respraying it. It comes in a very cute pink bottle. It is as good as any good brand of body spray I have used. I would recommend.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love love love this, it smells fruity but nothing to over the top sweet. It has a fresh scent to, I’m so happy I bought this. The price was cheap to and the scent actually lasts for a while. The packaging is so cute to, I love it
Kelsey L.
This scent smells like something fresh out the bakery that you want to eat!! The bottle is super cute and priced at around $6 is a total steal! I like that you can get lotions and other products with the same scent!