BY SOAP & GLORY

Sugar Crush Body Spray - Want on-the-go invigoration, girls? With FRESHBOOST24 technology, Soap & Glory's sweet lime and vanilla musk SUGAR CRUSH Body Spray keeps you feeling refreshed - and smelling magnifi-scent. A heady cocktail of VANILLA MUSK, blended with SWEET LIME, GINGER and SMASHED BROWN SUGAR. This happy-hour-all-day, mouth-wateringly moreish, mojito-zinging body spray is the closest you can get to a smile in a bottle. - Sugar Crush Body Spray see more...

Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
I have one of these in my purse, car and in my house haha. Thats how much I love it. The smell is to die for. It's so good and it lasts a long time. I cannot be without it.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is too salty and citrusy smelling for me. I meant to pick up the amazing original scent (same as the righteous butter 😍) but decided to give this a try anyway. This reminds me a lot of a margarita or Corona but not at all in a good way. It's like pure salted rim and lime.
Tiffany A.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This soap and glory sugar spray smells so amazing! It reminds me of Kat Von D Sinner perfume. A little hint of vanilla and subduction! LoL. I highly recommend if you love perfumes. Soap and Glory is one of my faves!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I love love love #Soap&Glory and their #body #spray. #SugarCrush turned into my signature #fragrance just because I feel like it suits me the most, but I do like the other ones, too. It reminds me of a #margarita from the #sugar and #lime. I also love the #pinup models that the company uses on all their advertisements. There's so much to love about their products!!
Antonia M.
This is a pretty nice body spray. It smells very citrusy and like limes. I would say that it’s long lasting because the smell lingers for a long time as a body spray should. I think the scent is very fresh and perfect to put on in the morning or when you’re getting ready. I would recommend this to others because it also has a good price for its value.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I am a sucker for sweet smells like this one. I love this spray for when I hop out of the shower and want a little boost in scent to stay fresh all day. It's surprisingly alluring. The sweetness of the scent is reminiscent of walking past a bakery that's whipping up some awesome sugar cookies. I love that my local Target stocks these as well as the lotions so I don't necessarily have to make my way over to Sephora to get them.
Brittaney T.
Austintown, OH
I just received my online purchase. I am in LOVE with this. I will have to wear it a full day to know it's lasting power. Sugar crush has a sweet smell also with some lime scent. It's a must have for spring/summer. I love it so much I will have to buy the body wash and the lotion.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This smells so good! It last about half the day but I don't mind respraying it. It comes in a very cute pink bottle. It is as good as any good brand of body spray I have used. I would recommend.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love love love this, it smells fruity but nothing to over the top sweet. It has a fresh scent to, I’m so happy I bought this. The price was cheap to and the scent actually lasts for a while. The packaging is so cute to, I love it
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I used this body spray today after my shower with the shower gel and also the matching body butter. I seriously love this scent sooo much. It’s so refreshing. The packaging is just so cute! It’s super simple and just girly!