Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml

Sugar Crush™ Body Scrub Sweet Lime & Vanilla

Is this product safe for sensitive skin?
Iss it gentle on sensitive skin??
Where can i find this? I used to be able to find it at target but now this specific scent seems to have disappeared
Start your review of Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml!
Product Highlights
...really does help as the gritty bit help scrub it off! This is part of the sugar crush range.( Picture Added)in reviews
I LOVE this product. I recently started using this for my dry skin to get summer ready before I put on my tanning cream and it makes my skin so incredibly smooth. It also smells delicious. It really does wonders on the skin and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try a new scrub.in reviews
...removing all dry skin without being too harsh on the skin. As I suffer with sensitive skin, I am cautious with products but I love the Soap&Glory range.in reviews
haley P.
Cottondale, AL
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml uploaded by haley P.
This is a wonderful scrub for all around exfoliation, from your body to your feet! The scent is very nice and citrusy but the lime in it burns/tingles a bit but isn’t too uncomfortable for me! I would recommend for people without sensitive skin. [product:soap-&-glory-sugar-crush(tm)-body-scrub]
Jess L.
Mequon, WI
I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH THIS SCRUB! I'm not a huge scrub person, but now that I frequently get spray tans, its important I have a really great body scrub that gets off the excess spray tan without drying out my skin. This stuff smells absolutely amazing and makes my skin smell so good. I recommend it to all my friends.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml uploaded by Marissa W.
I love this product line . This sugar scrub is the ONLY sugar scrub I've tried that actually works and leaves my legs feeling like velvet! I suffer from very dry skin in the winter, and I came across this sugar scrub in Target a few years ago. It made my legs so soft and was a relief to the itching and dry skin on my lower legs. I was disappointed that it was no longer in the Target stores! But it is available online, and in their stores. The closest store to me is 20 miles away, so I will be ordering online. The price has gone up a bit as well, it used to be around $12 to $13 at Target, but I will pay full price, it is that good!
Topaz B.
Somerville, NJ
Smells amazing! Not too rough on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth. Would highly recommend
Anny T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this body scrub! It smells so fresh and makes my skin really soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sara O.
The smell on this is lime-licous! Open the lid and it bursts out, smells good enough to eat! It scrubs away those dead skin cells and leaves those new layers refreshed. Gets rid of unwanted dry skin. I love this product and would definitely recommend it.
Arielle C.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE the smell of this product. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth! It's also a good price for such an amazing product. Perfect for the harsh winter months.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml uploaded by Shelbie M.
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml uploaded by Shelbie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love everything about this scrub....the smell the way my skin feels afterwards and how affordable it is!!! Give it a go and you will be thanking me later!!!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing and scrubs all of the dead skin right off of me. I love the texture and it's not super greasy at all.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I am a big fan of Soap and Glory. I love most of their products and this body scrub is amazing. It really polishes the skin and it smells amazing. I love how it has an oil that hydrates the skin as well as polishes it. I love how it is affordable as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria P.
il y a 2 ans
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub 300ml ? What is this product like
Lorley F. il y a 2 ans
Honestly amazing it exfoliates the skin leaving it so smooth and the smell is lush and lasts throughout the day so you look good and smell good I love the stuff