BY SOAP & GLORY

Sugar Crush Body Lotion - Sweet, citrusy and moisturi-zing! This mouth-wateringly moreish body lotion is rich with MOISTHAVE with six skin conditioning oils and Soap & Glory's AHAs FRUIT COMPLEX, for all-over silkiness. Light and airy, with a freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance, it's quickly absorbed into your skin, leaving a soft, subtle sheen. With LIME SEED OIL and KIWI WATER. (Mineral oil free.) - Sugar Crush Body Lotion see more...

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion
  • "Ugh, the Sugar Crush line - it gets me every single time I'm in the Pharmacy. I own all of it and would be depressed if they ever got rid of this scent line. It isn't sickly sweet which I like its just fresh and limey! I love this body lotion - the pump dispenser makes the chore of post shower moisturizing quick and a lot less messy than tube lotions. Love this stuff - it works, smells great, and comes at an amazing price. What's not to love?" in 47 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST BODY LOTION I HAVE EVER USED! Its not sponsors. But I really do enjoy using Soap & Glory's products. I have used a few different product from S&G like body scrub, heel genius, body wash and hand cream.. Sugar Crush Lotion is my first S&G's product. The lime but not too sweet smell totally have my heart. I really feel so comfortable and relaxing EVERY TIME when I smell it. And the texture is really rich and creamy and does its job perfectly! Its literally help moisturize with super dry skin! I love this product soo much!" in 14 reviews
  • "Love everything about it, the smell, the way it moisturises my skin, good for sensitive skin. Great for the summer, you'll always smell fresh, slightly sweet and slightly citrusy " in 9 reviews
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my first Soap & Glory product. The scent is very light. It is meant to have a "sweet lime" scent, but it smells more like candy to me than lime. It absorbs fairly quickly and has a light weight formula. I like lighter weight lotions so I can moisturize after showers without feeling sticky when I go out into the hot Florida sun. One thing to note is that this lotion contains AHAs, so sunscreen is a must. I probably will not be repurchasing this product just because there are other lotions with scents I enjoy more.
Alyssa D.
Woodstock, GA
At first when I smelled it in the store I didn’t think it smelled that good, got once it’s on it smells really good! It’s a nice light fresh clean lime smell. Sinks into your skin nicely and makes it feel soft and hydrated. I love the pump dispenser. It’s not a heavy lotion if you need super deep hydration but a great everyday lotion. Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion This was my first time using a body lotion from Soap & Glory. I really like the brand as you can get them on offer at Target plus they smell great! This lotion was nice because it had a pump & absorbed well into the skin. I do however think it wasn’t as moisturizing as other lotions out there. I will have to try out the body butter & see how I like it. I won’t be repurchasing as I have other lotions I like better.
Stevie A.
Anaheim, CA
I've had so many bottles of this lotion. The smell is so good its addicting. I use it every single day. No complaints on pricing either, it's definitely mid range as far as drugstore items go but pay a few dollars more to smell amazing, YES. I absolutely would.
Lisa H.
Elkton
If you want to smell like Margaritas throughout the day, This is the scent for you! Not only does it smell amazing, The results are marvelous! Pillow soft skin for days! Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
If you love the smell of Sprite, you will love this lotion because that is exactly what it smells like.  I have demoed this for guests at Target and everyone that tries it loves it and notices an immediate difference in their skin-it makes it so soft.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is incredible!! I stocked up for the year during Christmas and my boyfriend also spoiled me too :) their products smell so good and make your skin feel amAzing! Their price point is very good and affordable!
Sara L.
I definitely liked the smell of the lotion better than the body wash, it's not as "in your face" crazy sweet. Like all other S&G lotions it's creamy and soaks into skin well, leaving me baby soft and never greasy.
Estella H.
I was given a brand new bottle from a friend who disliked it because she has sensitive skin and it irritates her skin.
I loved how smooth it felt going on, almost like a primer.
It absorbed super quick and left my dry skin feeling hydrated and not greasy.
It has AHA’s in it so I only use it at night and have to be sure to use sunscreen.
I kinda disliked the scent at first because it was more sweet and sugary than citrusy like I expected but the scent has really grown on me and I don’t mind it at all anymore, it’s also a really good size for the price and lasted a while.
I just repurchased this.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I wasn’t sure about this lotion but I have been desperate need of one. I never got anything by this brand before and their products always intrigued me. It’s lime scented and that sold me. I love lime. It’s kinda thick, moisturizing, not greasy. I love this for in the morning. I always lotion my arm and it gets absorbed easily into the skin. And I really love the smell. Definitely will be rebuying and the size is really good. 16.2 Oz.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?