BY SOAP & GLORY

Sugar Crush Body Lotion - Sweet, citrusy and moisturi-zing! This mouth-wateringly moreish body lotion is rich with MOISTHAVE with six skin conditioning oils and Soap & Glory's AHAs FRUIT COMPLEX, for all-over silkiness. Light and airy, with a freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance, it's quickly absorbed into your skin, leaving a soft, subtle sheen. With LIME SEED OIL and KIWI WATER. (Mineral oil free.) - Sugar Crush Body Lotion see more...

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion
  • "Ugh, the Sugar Crush line - it gets me every single time I'm in the Pharmacy. I own all of it and would be depressed if they ever got rid of this scent line. It isn't sickly sweet which I like its just fresh and limey! I love this body lotion - the pump dispenser makes the chore of post shower moisturizing quick and a lot less messy than tube lotions. Love this stuff - it works, smells great, and comes at an amazing price. What's not to love?" in 47 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST BODY LOTION I HAVE EVER USED! Its not sponsors. But I really do enjoy using Soap & Glory's products. I have used a few different product from S&G like body scrub, heel genius, body wash and hand cream.. Sugar Crush Lotion is my first S&G's product. The lime but not too sweet smell totally have my heart. I really feel so comfortable and relaxing EVERY TIME when I smell it. And the texture is really rich and creamy and does its job perfectly! Its literally help moisturize with super dry skin! I love this product soo much!" in 14 reviews
  • "Love everything about it, the smell, the way it moisturises my skin, good for sensitive skin. Great for the summer, you'll always smell fresh, slightly sweet and slightly citrusy " in 9 reviews
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion This was my first time using a body lotion from Soap & Glory. I really like the brand as you can get them on offer at Target plus they smell great! This lotion was nice because it had a pump & absorbed well into the skin. I do however think it wasn’t as moisturizing as other lotions out there. I will have to try out the body butter & see how I like it. I won’t be repurchasing as I have other lotions I like better.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my first Soap & Glory product. The scent is very light. It is meant to have a "sweet lime" scent, but it smells more like candy to me than lime. It absorbs fairly quickly and has a light weight formula. I like lighter weight lotions so I can moisturize after showers without feeling sticky when I go out into the hot Florida sun. One thing to note is that this lotion contains AHAs, so sunscreen is a must. I probably will not be repurchasing this product just because there are other lotions with scents I enjoy more.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I wasn’t sure about this lotion but I have been desperate need of one. I never got anything by this brand before and their products always intrigued me. It’s lime scented and that sold me. I love lime. It’s kinda thick, moisturizing, not greasy. I love this for in the morning. I always lotion my arm and it gets absorbed easily into the skin. And I really love the smell. Definitely will be rebuying and the size is really good. 16.2 Oz.
Kate B.
This is one of my favorite products from this brand. I absolutely love the way it smells and the way it makes my skin feel. I use it everyday morning and night and it helps my dry skin so much. The scent is my favorite part because it doesn't smell like anything I have tried before.
Lisa H.
Elkton
If you want to smell like Margaritas throughout the day, This is the scent for you! Not only does it smell amazing, The results are marvelous! Pillow soft skin for days! Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
If you love the smell of Sprite, you will love this lotion because that is exactly what it smells like.  I have demoed this for guests at Target and everyone that tries it loves it and notices an immediate difference in their skin-it makes it so soft.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is incredible!! I stocked up for the year during Christmas and my boyfriend also spoiled me too :) their products smell so good and make your skin feel amAzing! Their price point is very good and affordable!
Estella H.
I was given a brand new bottle from a friend who disliked it because she has sensitive skin and it irritates her skin.
I loved how smooth it felt going on, almost like a primer.
It absorbed super quick and left my dry skin feeling hydrated and not greasy.
It has AHA’s in it so I only use it at night and have to be sure to use sunscreen.
I kinda disliked the scent at first because it was more sweet and sugary than citrusy like I expected but the scent has really grown on me and I don’t mind it at all anymore, it’s also a really good size for the price and lasted a while.
I just repurchased this.
Jessica B.
Soap & Glory does it again. I had always wanted to try Sugar Crush but more times than not, it was always sold out at Ulta. Now that it's available at my local Target, I am beyond happy.

It is a great value and keeps your skin feeling soft. A lot like their Smoothie Star lotion, it hydrates your skin without making you feel greasy. I love that the scent isn't overly sweet--when I smell it, I feel like a little kid again who is sitting at a diner eating some sorbet or something.
Carolann C.
Wichita, KS
This body wash has the most delicious scent! Almost like a margarita. What I love most about this wash is that the smell does cling the skin all day. If I could change one thing I would make it a bit more substantial in terms of texture. It's very runny and doesn't lather very much, but then again it is more on the moisturizing side so that could play a part in that.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?