Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion

by Soap & Glory

Sugar Crush Body Lotion - Sweet, citrusy and moisturi-zing! This mouth-wateringly moreish body lotion is rich with MOISTHAVE with six skin conditioning oils and Soap & Glory's AHAs FRUIT COMPLEX, for all-over silkiness. Light and airy, with a freshly-squeezed sweet lime fragrance, it's quickly absorbed into your skin, leaving a soft, subtle sheen. With LIME SEED OIL and KIWI WATER. (Mineral oil free.) - Sugar Crush Body Lotion

[product:soap-&-glory-sugar-crush-body-lotion] ? Is this a good lotion for people with sensitive skin?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
Does this absorb into the skin without that sticky feeling?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...love this body lotion - the pump dispenser makes the chore of post shower moisturizing quick and a lot less messy than tube lotions. Love this stuff - it works, smells great, and comes at an amazing price. What's not to love?in reviews
...and does its job perfectly! Its literally help moisturize with super dry skin! I love this product soo much!in reviews
Love everything about it, the smell, the way it moisturises my skin, good for sensitive skin. Great for the summer, you'll always smell fresh, slightly sweet and slightly citrusy in reviews
Karen F.
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion uploaded by Karen F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smell...but lotion is not the best quality for the price tag. Excellent packaging!
Chante R.
Illinois
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion uploaded by Chante R.
I love this lightweight lotion and the refreshing scent! It keeps my skin moisturised and smooth, after using it twice daily.
Grace W.
Little Rock, AR
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Lotion uploaded by Grace W.
Smells just like sprite! If moisturises you’re skin, but it leaves it a bit sticky. I got it for a dollar after Christmas so I can’t expect much from it. I’ve had better lotions so I probably wouldn’t buy this again.
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
Smells super good! I love that it's in a pump! Makes my skin feel healthy and not dry!
Ellie J.
A YouTuber really liked this lotion so I decided to try it! I love everything about this product except the scent. I purchased this at Ulta. This lotion had a great smoothness and buttery feel but the scent is to sweet for me. I recommend this to someone who loves sweet sugary scents.
Alexandra M.
Peoria, AZ
Gentle exfoliation, smell was ok. Wouldn't purchase again. Used on a daily basis. Wanted to love it.
Liliana V.
Whiting, IN
My favorite product! It smells so soft with a hint of citrus and it does a great job at moisturizing without feeling heavy on the skin.
Misty H.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is a great everyday lotion. It has a good amount of scent without being over powering. It's both fruity and sweet in fragrance, and leans to lime. The moisture it delivers is about a medium moisturizing lotion. If you have dry to extra dry skin you'll probably needs something more intense in the winter.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
SO moisturizing and super great quantity for the cost! The sugar crush scent from Soap and Glory has a bit of an unusual scent to it that reminds me of lime, so I usually go for the Righteous Body Butter from Soap and Glory, but it really absorbs into my skin really well and leaves me feeling great! The fragrance is also a little strong, so I only use it in the morning for a good all-day scent.
Favi R.
La Quinta, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Hydrating and yummy!!! I like this lotion for my legs and arms. It gives my skin a nice glow and extra hydration. Really nice !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...