Soap & Glory Speedplump Overnight Moisture Mousse - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Heidi H.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Want gorgeous skin quick? Soap & Glory's Super-Hydrating SPEED PLUMP™ Overnight Miracle Moisture Mousse is a super-light yet astonishingly potent night cream, with a uniquely bubbly mousse-like texture. Soap & Glory's airmazing night cream - Super-Hydrating SPEED PLUMP Overnight Miracle Moisture Mousse - is souped up with boosters to rehydrate your skin OVERNIGHT. So your skin feels soft, soothed and fine-line smoothed. Made in China see more...

Buy on ULTA
AFIFA K.
Jeddah, Makkah
An average sort of a product for me. Its looks good, feels good too when applied but I don’t feel any after effects of the plumping that its supposed to give. I have honestly tried regular moisturizers that have given a better effect than this and for a similar price.
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this stuff!!! When the product is subjected to air, it gets all bubbly and fluffy. It's so cool! A little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel amazing! I put this on before bed, wake up in the morning to beautiful moisturized skin. Plus it smells amazing!
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This cream is my daily nighttime regimen and it works! The scent smells so yummy like oranges and it’s medium thick! A little goes a long way and when u apply it at night and wake up in the morning your skin will thank u with how soft your skin feels! Deeply hydrated!
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this my Dreiser are use it every single night and for someone who has oil Liesken but if I don’t my stride I feel really dry this has changed my skin completely and when I get out of the shower my skin doesn’t instantly feel dried up or hurt. I think this is really affordable and it makes a huge difference in my skin
Mary L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the texture of this night moisturizer! The smell is phenomenal! A little bit of product goes a long way! Leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and INSTANTLY more plump.
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
I can't say enough about this product. It smells fantastic, it feels great and you wake up feeling so soft. Compared to high end moisturizers the price point is good for what you get. I've never used an overnight moisture mousse before and I am so happy I tried this because a beauty blogger suggested it! My boyfriend even loves it! When I run out, he will run to Ulta to get me more because he wants to use it as well. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS<3
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
It feels like it would be light going on but definitely is thicker once using. It almost bubbles up in the container and did leave my skin feeling moisturized. It doesn’t have a strong scent like a lot of their other products
Kylie D.
Louisville, KY
I have used this every night for over a month. To start off, this smells SO GOOD! I almost want to eat it every time I open it 😂 As far as how it works: I definitely notice a radical change. My skin isn't nearly as dry and flaky as it was before I started using this moisturizer. I also use the day time version in the mornings, and the combination is fabulous!
Mackenzie N.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
OMG one of my all time favorite night creams! Light peach smell and no wax feel like the old formula. Truly a treat for the skin, and the nose as well.
Davina O.
Derry
I got this in a tube as part of a gift. I honestly wouldn't recommend this is you have oily skin normally. It doesn't seem to soak into the skin and leaves you looking extra extra oily. Definitely not a fan of this and no I wouldn't purchase this. In saying that it could work perfectly for dry skin types but I have no idea.