BY SOAP & GLORY

Turns out you CAN have it haul with Soap & Glory's Special Edition Soaper Heroes Gift Set. Featuring a marvelous medley of award-winning minis including a CLEAN ON ME™ Shower Gel 2.5oz, a THE SCRUB OF YOUR LIFE™ Body Buffer 1.69oz, a RICH & FOAMOUS™ Body Wash Pod .27oz, a SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Wash pod .27oz, plus 2 scent-sational travel-size best-sellers – RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ body butter 1.69oz and HAND FOOD™ Hand Cream 1.69oz! It's a total top-to-toe treat.

Kelli B.
Conway, AR
This is an amazing hand soap and hand lotion set that comes in a beautiful metal holder. Both smell great and are not overpowering. I bought this as a Christmas gift for someone with very sensitive skin and think it is going to work out great with its natural ingredients. Seller was also super kind and made sure everything arrived in perfect condition!
member-6cef7
If there was more than 5 stars it’s definitely get more. Soap and Glory is probably my most favorite body care brand ever. Everything smells incredible and the scrubs are great for my self tanning. The lotions and body butter are out of this world and don’t irritate my sensitive skin and it makes me feel like I’ve been to a spray using their products. I’m hoping to try their skin care line soon