Soap Glory Soap & GloryTM Sugar CrushTM Body Scrub 300Ml uploaded by Rinat C.Soap Glory Soap & GloryTM Sugar CrushTM Body Scrub 300Ml uploaded by bella p.

BY SOAP & GLORY #54 in Body Scrub

Super scrub with smashed brown sugar and sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains. Use your Sugar Crush in the showed once, twice, or three times weekly, depending on the level of scaliness you struggle with. see more...

• Does it feel oily and sticky once you rinse off?1 Answers
  • Does ulta sell this brand? I would buy it at sephora but they dis...3 Answers
  • Were can I purchase this Sugar scrub Tree Hut Passion Fruit and G...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Lowell, MA
This is a very peice-y scrub with an oil base. I do enjoy the scrub and it works wonders when I am having a psoriasis breakout as it removes the dead skin and does not sting the way other scrubs do. It is somewhere between gentle and harsh as I can always tell it is doing something for my skin, however, it does not leave me red and raw. I give this three stars only because the sugar crush scent turns me off of this product, however, there are other scent options for this product. I prefer the lime scent. The scrub is very reasonably priced and hopefully the company will keep the prices where they are and not increase them to become a "high end" brand.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
I have gotten everyone in my life hooked on this stuff. After using it once my skin feels absolutely incredible. All my life I have suffered from small skin colored bumps on my upper arms, and from 2 uses from this scrub, they were completely gone. I swear this stuff works wonders, and also smells so good I actually want to eat it every time I use it. I don't use it too often because it can dry out your skin, but I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a good scrub in their life.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This is a must have for me.I use this to exfoliate my skin at least twice a week but usually three times,It smells so good and is so easy to use,I have a shower that has the drip control on it.I can put the scrub on or massage it on and I usually condition my hair and brush my teeth before rinsing it off.Your skin feels so much softer,silkier,hydrated and healthier.I love this sugar scrub!
Shelby C.
Guilford
I really enjoy this body scrub. It feels amazing without being too abrasive. I use it about twice a week which is all you need. The only con is that the citrus scent smells a little artificial and chemically. If you want to try a Soap & Glory scrub, I would recommend the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast scrub. The smell is much nicer and you get the same results as the Sugar Crush.
Lauren S.
This scrub works extremely well and is super nourishing when applied to dry skin. It contains amazing ingredients such as almond oil, macadamia oil, and glycerin which have worked wonders on my skin. This product can be used any time of the year, however I find it most helpful during the colder months when my skin is really dry. This product is great and keeps my skin super soft!
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
This product smelled amazing! It is a really nice lemon and sugar smell! After a long day at work (about 8 hours) my roommates always tell me I smell amazing and ask what I put on! Not only does it smells good it is a very very effective exfoliater. I have sensitive skin so I cannot use most exfoliaters out on the market but this makes my skin feel moist and soft!
Lia L.
Rye, NY
I love this product for dry skin. Every time I use it, my skin feels so velvety soft afterwards. If used every day it can be a little harsh but every other day is just perfect. I have seen this product for varying prices, which makes me hesitant to buy it at certain places but for the smell and the end product, I can look past that.
Melissa G.
Bullard, TX
I use this sugar scrub as part of my weekly self tanning ritual. This does have a scent to it but it isn't too strong. I love how this makes my skin feel and it helps in removing what's left of the self tanner on my skin. You get a lot of bang for your buck when purchasing this and i have recommended to several of my girlfriends.
Becky M.
Cincinnati , OH
All of the Soap & Glory products I've tried have been great, but I think the scrubs might be my favorite. They soften and moisturize, and smell great to boot. I love that I can purchase at Ulta and Target, and that the prices are low enough that I can buy several kinds without feeling guilty. I really love this brand - recommend!
Hannah O.
Wilton
I am a huge fan of the soap and glory products in general. The fragrances of their products are to die for and leave you smelling amazing. I use this scrub in the shower to get rid of my dull dry skin from being out in the sun all day, and it leaves my skin almost raw and smooth as a newborn baby. Have repurchased more than once.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Does ulta sell this brand? I would buy it at sephora but they discontinued this brand :(
Nicole M.
Brockway, PA
Does it feel oily and sticky once you rinse off?
Marcia G.
How well does this work?
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?
Jessica M.
Were can I purchase this Sugar scrub Tree Hut Passion Fruit and Guava Shea Sugar Scrub