Soap Glory Soap & GloryTM Sugar CrushTM Body Scrub 300Ml uploaded by bella p.Soap Glory Soap & GloryTM Sugar CrushTM Body Scrub 300Ml uploaded by Rinat C.

BY SOAP & GLORY #46 in Body Scrub

Super scrub with smashed brown sugar and sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains. Use your Sugar Crush in the showed once, twice, or three times weekly, depending on the level of scaliness you struggle with. see more...

• Does it feel oily and sticky once you rinse off?1 Answers
  • Does ulta sell this brand? I would buy it at sephora but they dis...3 Answers
  • Were can I purchase this Sugar scrub Tree Hut Passion Fruit and G...1 Answers
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a wonderful product for exfoliation!  I use it on my entire body.  The scent is amazing, especially on those cold, sleepy mornings.  The citrus scent is rejuvenating.  I believe that there is a lot of product for the price, and it will go a long way.  I usually buy it at Ulta, but have seen it at Target and CVS.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I definitely enjoy the scent of this a lot!! It reminds me of my childhood drink --the Asian carbonated drinks with a marble ball in there. I particularly love using this right before I plan to have a spray tan because it really exfoliates my skin and preps it well. Like the other reviews, it is a mixture of a gentle and harsh scrub. Its not tooo harsh but its also not the most gentle too. But it smells great, exfoliates my skin well and the oils in it really leaves my skin moisturize. So thats good enough for me
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is the best smelling body scrub I've ever used. It is such a fresh citrus scent and it's nice to use in the morning to energize! It scrubs well and doesn't irritate my skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft after using. I love this and although it is a more expensive scrub I will continue to use and purchase this.
Celeste P.
Rossville , GA
I ABSOLTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. THE SMELL IS AMAZING. IT IS GOOD FOR MY SENSITIVE SKIN! AND DOESN'T CAUSE BREAKOUTS! I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT I WOULD RECOMMEND IT EVERY SINGLE WOMAN WHO LOVES TO SMELL GOOD! I WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER PRODUCT FOR SCRUB
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Incredible body scrub! I use it before applying my self tanner and have never had an issue with the tan application bc my skin so smooth! It is priced better than most brands and you get a ton of product that seems to last forever. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great exfoliate prior to self tanning!!
Nichole K.
Syracuse, UT
Not sure I'm a fan of any body scrubs but I keep this one around just to smell. It's amazing. When using this product I don't get any extra hydration. I live in a dry climate and have extra dry skin. The products I use have to provide hydration in a big way. Smells yummy though.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
This body scrub works really well to remove dead skin and get my skin super smooth and soft. I use it once a week. The scent is amazing!  The exfoliating particles are big enough to really do a good job and do not just disintegrate when applied to the skin. Highly recommend!
Kara L.
This scrub was on the pricier side for a drugstore product. Also, the "scrub" part of it was too gritty. It seemed to scratch my skin, not like other exfoliators I have used. The smell was nice but for the price I just expected more (or less if we're talking about grit)
Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
I thoroughly enjoy the smell of Soap & Glory products. I think this is a great body scrub that works well but isn't too harsh. It's reasonably priced and I use it about twice a week. I would definitely repurchase this body scrub and would recommend it to a friend.
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
The only downside to this product is it smells a little like Lysol lol. But other than that it does a really good job exfoliating my body and since it's a sugar scrub, it also adds moisture into the skin! I would recommend this to my friends for sure.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Does ulta sell this brand? I would buy it at sephora but they discontinued this brand :(
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Is this product affective? How after do you use it?
Nicole M.
Lacey
Does it feel oily and sticky once you rinse off?
Marcia G.
Center Point, AL
How well does this work?
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?