BY SOAP & GLORY

Alyssa C.
I received this product as part of a gift box. I honestly don't pay too much attention to my feet because they're usually covered by socks. However, I tried this after a bath one night and WOW my feet were so soft! The product takes a little while to absorb, but it leaves your feet feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is very delicate and not overpowering. I don't know if it is worth how much it cost, and there may be some better alternatives. But, I think the product works excellently.
Joscelyn M.
I love this product! I have very dry, cracked heels and this product makes them very smooth. I use it after showering and at night. I put on a decent amount and don’t rub it in then I put on socks for a while and it helps it to absorb! Honestly just a few hours after the first use I noticed a difference. The smell is also very subtle. I highly recommend this product for anyone with dry feet/heels
Kiara V.
S Dartmouth, MA
i got this product as part of a gift set and i have to say, it is one of the best foot creams i have used! i have really dry heels, especially after wearing shoes for very long periods of time. after scrubbing my heels in the shower, i put this lotion on and bam! moisturized, soft feet! this is perfect since flip flop and sandal season is coming up, and i don’t have to worry about dry heels!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
YES! I love this. My feet have been a struggle for me. I stopped getting pedicures because of a terrible experience I had in the past. This lotion has saved my life. If only I could remember to use it every night, I am sure I would have even better results. Regardless, the 2-3 nights a week I do remember make a world of a different. Mine is almost empty and I will definitely repurchase it!
Lauralee E.
Mission, TX
O.M.G. YAAAASSSSS!!!!
Never have I been so satisfied with a lotion before, ever! I am a serious mani/pedi type of girl, but with my schedule haven't had time. Let's say my heels have been suffering. not anymore! You would have thought I had just gotten a parafin wax treatment with this lotion! so so good!
Julie J.
Temple
Love this product, smells great along with everything else from this line. Ive notices using this every other day for about a month that my exema and dry patches have cleared up quite a bit and its non drying. would definitely recommend. also it isnt too harsh on sensitive skin, ive had no problems using this product.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Soap Glory Soap & Glory Heel Genius 125ml
Purchased from ulta.com during a BOGO sale. Lately I have been having trouble with dry feet and thought about giving this a try, and I'm glad I did. To start with it smells wonderful, it has a very fresh scent unlike a lot of foot creams that smell like eucalyptus or menthol. At least my feet feeling smooth and soft. Would highly recommend to anyone having issues with dry feet and heels.
Rini T.
The scent is nice but overpowering. I love how soft it makes my feet feel and it does what it claims. Not sure if I’d repurchase again because I’m looking for products with a better ingredients list. It’s cute, though!
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
The smell of this foot scrub is wonderful! It’s gritty enough to smooth the layer of skin, but not too rough to cause discomfort. Is use this regularly in the spring and summer to be ready for the beach!
Leisa M.
Belle
This is like miracle in a bottle. I had terrible dry cracked heels and I read other reviews on this product so I gave it a try and I am so glad I did. It is a bit pricey but it last for a long time and is worth every penny. I even use it on my elbows. I tell all my friends about this miracle in a bottle
Amanda M.
Dundalk, MD
I am looking for something to soften my feet and heels and smells good does this product work well?
Nitsa L.
Brooklyn
How well does this work ?
Dona D.
London, United kingdom
I love all soap and glory products! And this winter I've been getting a bit of dry feet, would this help!
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
Does this smell as good as the righteous butter ?
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I'm online shopping at Ulta and can't decide between the Soap Glory Soap & Glory Heel Genius 125ml or Soap & Glory Sit Tight 4-D ! Help?!