Soap & Glory Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlight & Sculpt Cheek Stick Ice Shimmer 14.4g uploaded by Perihan A.Soap & Glory Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlight & Sculpt Cheek Stick Ice Shimmer 14.4g uploaded by Saskia P.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Girls, our GLOW ALL OUT CHEEK STICK will give you an instant pop of see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jen V.
Berlin
I picked this up at walgreens for a subtle highlight for a cheaper price. It goes on fairly easy and needs a bit of a blend with your finger but overall it's OK. I'm not super impressed but it does give a hint of highlight without being over the top. It's a great daily highlight for those who go for a natural makeup look and don't want to spend alot.
Saskia P.
One of the best stick highlighters I’ve used !

So easy to apply, leaves a beautiful, natural looking glow on your face and very easy to blend out if needed !

The product lasts for ages - both on the face and as a product in and of itself
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
This was a really pretty colour so it was a shame that this just didn’t work with me and moved my foundation about under the highlight. It was pigmented and complemented my skin but I would not recommend to others as it just moved my makeup around too much
Perihan A.
Ajman
Soap & glory glow all out highlight &sculpt cheeck stick is nice not bad am using it for my eyebrows bone it looks grade i have ice shimmer shade