Soap & Glory Soap and Glory Archery Volu-Boost Brow Fibre Gel Blonde Luck uploaded by Siobhan K.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Brow so natural! Create non-stop-gorgeous brows with Soap & Glory s see more...

Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
I have to say I was not impressed with this. I have tried another product like this called The BrowGal Instatint Hair Tinted Brow Gel with Microfibers, 03, Light and I definitely prefer The BrowGal! Soap and Glory’s formula does not go on effortless. It gets too thick looking and fake. What I like about these types of products is it’s a quick and easy way to fill in your brows and make them look put together when you’re in a rush. This was not the case with this product. I liked the color for my blonde hair but that was it. It starts to smudge very easily when applying and it’s too complicated. I’d rather just fill in my brows with pomade for all the work this requires
Nicole D.
This is a really great cheaper alternative to products like Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. The color is a little off for me - Too warm/caramel. It adds fibers, therefore thickening the brows. I think it has more fibers than any other brow gel I’ve used. It also provides good hold!
Julia C.
I’m not very good at doing brows and I have a good shape to them to begin with so this colored gel is perfect to give my brows more of a tint and to hold them in place!
Samantha P.
One of my favorite brow products! It's extremely affordable and does just as good of a job as high-end products. lt's so easy to apply, last forever and has great pigmentation. The applicator is also one of the best I've used on a brow gel before.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland
I haven’t tried any other tinted brow gels but I love this one. It is a dupe for the Glossier boy brow. And the brown color is an exact color of my hair. The only complaint is that too much product comes out on the wand so you have to wipe it off on the tube.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I bought this not expecting it to be as great as it is!!!! The brush is the perfect size for brows and it does an excellent job of adding fibers and filling in my brow. The color looks good too. Definitely recommend!!!
Dawn S.
I really love using this brow mascara when I'm in a rush and need to fill my brows in fast a little goes a long way so apply lightly or its gonna smuge
Jessie C.
I’m actually really sad because I ran out of this product. It’s so good. It’s less expensive than Benefits Gimme Brow but they do exactly the same.
Jaya B.
Washington DC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great brow product - especially for filling in bald spots you may have. The color payoff is great also and still looks natural.
Katie R.
Abilene , TX
Better/cheaper version of urban decay eyebrow products. I use this every single day. Easy application and looks so natural! Love