BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Pasadena
This cream leaves me with hydrated my skin ALL day. And the smell is Delicious, but not overpowering. Will buy again.
Leslie P.
Wichita , KS
This stuff is amazing! It smells good and clean. And feels silly going on but not greasy. Makes skin feel and smell good
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
I love this cream, the scent alone is amazing, it is creamy yet light and non greasy. I purchase it in bulk at Target.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I love the way this body cream smells!!!! I keep this in a basket by my reading chair. It is so comforting to use and smell this during the winter months. I believe that I will wear this during the summer too! It is smooth and you get a large amount for the price. I have used. This tube daily since October and I still have a quarter of it left.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Serious game changer for me when it comes to body creams, lotions, etc. This is the thickest body butter I have used and it smells amazing ! It has done so much good for my problem areas of dry skin! I always have a back-up one on hand and haven't used any other product since I started using this one!
Marissa K.
This is my favorite lotion to use when I get out of the shower. It's super hydrating and smells good enough to eat! I love how a little goes a long way also. It my holy grail lotion for all year long!
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
this is my absolute holy grail body butter. The price is reasonable, the product is generous, the smell is divine beyond words, and it soaks into your skin like a dream. I will always repurchase this and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter. Soap and Glory cannot go wrong.
Leighanne S.
Surrey
have this in the pump bottle version and this stuff is amazing! makes your skin so silky smooth and your skin looks so healthy and the smell is beautiful!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?