BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
If heaven has a bakery, I'm almost certain it smells like Smoothie Star. This lotion smells like the most delicious, fresh baked yummyness you could ever imagine. It feels great on the skin too and you can buy it at Ulta now. Just make sure you don't eat it, because you'll be craving fresh cookies once you use it.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
I love this body butter..it's great..very moisturizing..the scent is great..sweet with notes of vanilla..scent stays but is not overpowering..definitely a repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Aryn L.
The lotion is really great, it's lightweight yet extremely moisturizing. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It sinks into the skin quickly with no stickiness or greasy feeling. You can get many uses out of a container, good value for someone such as myself who absolutely loves bath and body products.

The scent is very interesting, I was expecting a very gourmand scent based upon the description. It definitely goes through different scents depending on your body chemistry. After wearing it for a while, it warms up on my skin and the more subtle nuances come out. I like it better after wearing it for quite a while than when it's first applied.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Takes a while to set into your skin, feels heavy for a while. Got mine from Boots, the product smells gorgeous and I like the fact you can buy other S&G products that have the same scent. I would reccommend x
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I love the way this body cream smells!!!! I keep this in a basket by my reading chair. It is so comforting to use and smell this during the winter months. I believe that I will wear this during the summer too! It is smooth and you get a large amount for the price. I have used. This tube daily since October and I still have a quarter of it left.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotion! I love the texture of these body butters and they don't irritate my super sensitive skin. I really enjoy this fragrance too because I can layer it with other vanilla scents and it is not too overpowering. The reason I only give it four stars is because I don't feel like the scent lingers too long unless you have the matching body spray. A very good scent, but most likely will not repurchase.
Jenna T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Obsessed with this body butter! I use it after every shower and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the scent is to to die for.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Love love love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin. This is super hydrating! I enjoy using this at night before bed, right after my shower. It smells like almond cookies. I love the majority of the soap and glory products that I have found and I will definitely repurchase this when I get through it.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite, go too, body butter! Most lotions have beautiful scents but don't hydrate the skin. This one is good at hydrating and leave a nice smell. I think it also pairs well with my perfumes!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?