BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Jo M.
Jo M.
I wanted to love this product so much, as I had heard great reviews from a lot of people on it, but it just wasn't for me. The formula was good, and it did make my skin really smooth and moisturized, but the scent was way too over powering. It smelled a lot like baby powder, but with a big thing of perfume also poured in. It was very strong, and something I couldn't get past. I ended up giving it away to my niece, which was kind of painful since this was a bit more expensive than other lotions and body butters I usually buy. The only thing I can recommend is to smell it in person before you buy it!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Don't like the smell of it. It is nasty smelling. I would recommend if you like the scent but it is very strong.
jatae D.
jatae D.
This body cream was oka really didn't like the smell of it so much. Would I tell anybody to use this cream I don't know to be honest.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Personally, i found the consistency of this body butter a bit strange. The scent anf everything else was fine
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I have dry skin, very very dry skin. I recently tired to get better about using lotion not just on my hands, but the rest of my body. While this was hydrating, I hated the smell. I powered through it until my fiancé asked me why I smelled like a grandma. My advice is to smell it before spend money on it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
This body butter does not leave my hands feeling tacky. I do feel i need to use a lot of this.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
This product is great for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. I would compare it to the body butters at the body shop. It is gentle on the skin and the scent is perfect. It has definitely been a pro for my dry skin. I would like to test out another Soap and Glory lotion but would definitely repurchase in the near future.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Laredo, TX
I love this product! I always use it and it leaves your skin so soft and smelling so nice! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new body scrub
Denise D.
Denise D.
It leaves your skin pretty moisturized but for me is nothing special for the price that is worth.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Boulder, CO
Their products just aren't what they use to be. Skin is dry within a few hours of application, but apply too much and it make lotion "pills".
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?