BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
This is my go to body butters for when I want to feel pampered. The scent and the hydration is amazing!
Erin Rose T.
Milton, WI
This is the best smelling and best moisturizing body cream I have ever used! It's definitely my go-to for when my skin gets dry in the winter. I always check the sales at Walgreens, Target or Ulta so I can stock up.
Dina M.
Alexanderia
I love it when you get a chance to win the game is a very very very good my favorite thank you for your broudact I love you so much 😍
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this moisturizer! This body butter is so nourishing and i truly love how it makes me skin feel. It feels so soft and the smell is delightful! It also helps dry elbows so much! I get really gross and cracked elbows but this really soothes them and gives them tons of moisture. I really enjoy the smell too.
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
This stuff smells AMAZING! The scent lasts all day long and you feel like you smell like an ice cream! A little goes a long way and the packaging is the cutest as well
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
The smell of this is incredible! After putting it on my body I crave cookies because of the delicious smell. My skin has never felt this soft!
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Smells great and really moisturizes my dry skin. I purchased from target and it was pretty inexpensive, I think maybe ten bucks and has lasted so long and I use it all over almost every night.
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF!!!!! It is absolutely amazing. Works wonders on my dry skin all over my body! The smell is orgasmic. My guy doesn't like when I don't put it on haha I will be repurchasing over and over.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
I love this body butter..it's great..very moisturizing..the scent is great..sweet with notes of vanilla..scent stays but is not overpowering..definitely a repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?