BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Maggie S.
Des Moines, IA
I love all of the lotions from soap and glory, especially this one. I think they are about $15 each and i think that is worth it. I use it everyday and still have quite a bit left of it. I bought it at Ulta, and they have quite a bit of Soap & Glory stuff.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This really is a light body butter that provides moisture that will last throughout the entire day. My skin was soft, supple, and smooth and I couldn't be happier. The price is a steal too for something so luxurious. Although I am not a fan of the smell, it doesn't bother me and it is also very light.
Katie W.
Clermont, FL
I freaking love soap and glory products! The smoothie star scrub is my favorite ever and when you use this body butter after your skin is the softest it's ever felt! I don't have a bad thing to say about this brand!
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Amazing scent!!! I would definitely purchase again when ever I have the chance . It's one of my favorite body butters . It's rich and creamy and the scent lasts very long. I would recommended it to anyone looking for a rich body butter.
madison w.
Maryville, TN
This is the smoothst, most creamy lotion I've ever used and the smell is amazing!! pros are this is a very good amount of product for the price. I got this at ulta and I would most definitely repurchase.
Kimberly H.
Honolulu, HI
I love the smell of the product. I live in a hot and humid area so I do not apply to face or chest. I started breaking out after that and for that I did not give it full stars. I love to apply it on my feet befor bed because it helps to keep them from getting to dry with the amount of time I spend in the sand and ocean.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best smelling soap & glory products other than the makeup, by far. It's so refreshing when you put it on and runs into your skin so perfectly. It moisturizes my skin all day long.
Lydia P.
This stuff is amazing. Super thick and hydrating. The scent might be overwhelming for some, but I really enjoy it. I typically use this before bed and I always wake up with super hydrated skin.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
My favorite body cream ever..the scent is amazing I love anything sweet. I purchased my at ULTA. Will probably run out soon, and will definitely be repurchasing. I have rough bumpy skin on the back of my arms but this helps. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?