BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Erin S.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot rave about this brand enough. I am in LOVE with this body scrub. it smells so good you'll want to eat it, but don't! It's a sugar scrub, but you don't have to use a lot of pressure when working it into your skin. it's awesome. my skin is so smooth after using this.
Kylee P.
Minot, ND
This is by far the best lotion I've ever used. I use it on my legs and arms, especially my elbows because they are like "alligator skin" according to my husband. The consistency is thick and creamy but light weight when you ou it on. It is very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin stays soft all day. And the smell is just heavenly, almost like a sweet almond.
Caeli D.
I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale
Carsyn W.
Morris, AL
I absolutely love this product. I believe I got it from TJ Maxx so I didn't pay much. It's just harsh enough to make your skin feel smooth but not too harsh. It smells awesome and my skin feels great. I use it at least once a week
Amy B.
I purchased this from Sephora one day on a whim, because I really liked the packaging. It was pretty afforadable and ended up being beautifully scented. I felt like i had just stepped out of an oil bath after putting this on. I will purchase again once this tub runs out.
Ana C.
This cream smells amazingly good ! Love the scent it is not overwhelming. I first found it in Sephora ($25?) and for the price at the time I didn't think it was that pretty compared to their prices now at Ulta way better (plus coupon) but I am glad they are back in stores.
Tracy T.
Such a nourishing body cream. This product is of great quality, and does a great job in conditioning your skin, especially for winter or people who have dry skin. Would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a basic body cream that smells very nice!
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This stuff smells AMAZING! I'm in love with the scent and it's super hydrating and feels great on my skin! I use it every time I hop out of the shower. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends
Maggie S.
Des Moines, IA
I love all of the lotions from soap and glory, especially this one. I think they are about $15 each and i think that is worth it. I use it everyday and still have quite a bit left of it. I bought it at Ulta, and they have quite a bit of Soap & Glory stuff.
Kaitlin W.
Statesville, NC
This is my FAVORITE body butter even over high end brands that are far more expensive. This scent is so unique and wonderful, your skin is baby soft all day after use. I use this after I shower on my dryer areas such as my elbows and ankles and then follow up with the Smootie Star Body Milk lotion for the rest. I will repurchase this again and again!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?