BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Adreanna F.
Adreanna F.
Celina, OH
This works AMAZINGLY! Makes your skin supper soft and you smell great! In my opinion I feel you get a good amout for your money! So I really recommend the soap and glory smothie star buttercream.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
This stuff is amazing. Super thick and hydrating. The scent might be overwhelming for some, but I really enjoy it. I typically use this before bed and I always wake up with super hydrated skin.
Kristina h.
Kristina h.
Such an amazing product and smells really nice one.

Fresh your skin every time, very good for your skin and your body. I used it before probably for an year. Yes of course, really nice.
Lamia S.
Lamia S.
Smyrna, GA
Smells like heaven! I also have the body lotion and scrub in this scent and I can't get enough. My only wish is that it were more readily available in locations other than ulta!
Rasa S.
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
I LOVE this smell. It's the closest I've been able to find for a dupe of Laura Mercier's $$$ pistache body lotion. Plus, there are no parabens or toxic ingredients like her's!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Hazel Green, AL
I loved this product! I have repurchased it a few times. The smell along with the feeling it leaves my skin is great! I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin.
Spike S.
Spike S.
Indianapolis, IN

I like this pruduct Mark smell , softness, I 'm not complaining. You would like to be testing longer, if I herd is these prudoctos would give more accurate my opinio, :)
Calypso H.
Calypso H.
This is soooooo incredible smooth. I've repurchased this three times and will be getting it again. It smells amazing, feels amazing. Doesn't make my skin oily at all !!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Oh my God! The smell of this is absolutely delicious that you'll want to eat the product. It is so smoothing and soothing...this is hands down my favorite body cream.
Sondra L.
Sondra L.
Gadsden
I never used body butter before this an it was a great experience it didn't leave me all sticky or slimy it was a great refreshing feeling an I'm glad I try ed it
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?