BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Casey C.
Casey C.
Dalton , GA
This is the first Soap and Glory product I ever tried and now I can't live without it! It's so rich and buttery on the skin and leaves it feeling AMAZING! The smell is absolutely delicious as well. It's a must-have!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
I'm obsessed with this body butter! It's extremely moisturizing but absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy! And it smells absolutely delicious too. This product has made me a faithful customer to Soap and Glory!
This is my favorite body moisturizer of all time. It makes me smell like a bakery and smooths my skin without leaving a greasy feel. I've repurchased multiple times and always keep a spare and give out as gifts
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
This product smells so good and the whipped feeling is amazing because it's not to thick to where your constantly rubbing for it to sink into your skin it's amazing and you definitely have to give it a try :)
MELISSA R.
MELISSA R.
Berwyn, IL
Extremely hydrating and luxurious. Leaves me smelling amazing every time. The packaging of soap and glorys products gets me every time I love something that I can display and will look nice in my bathroom.
madison w.
madison w.
maryville , TN
This is the smoothst, most creamy lotion I've ever used and the smell is amazing!! pros are this is a very good amount of product for the price. I got this at ulta and I would most definitely repurchase.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
It feels so nice on the skin and leaves your skin feeling so moisturizers not at all sticky and it just melts right into your skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturizer for over 20 hours!! Love it💋
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
This is my favorite lotion to use when I get out of the shower. It's super hydrating and smells good enough to eat! I love how a little goes a long way also. It my holy grail lotion for all year long!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This buttercream is so perfect! After using these my skin is sooo soft, so healthy and shinny. You need to buy this buttercream if you have a unhealthy skin or if you're having some problem with that.
Becka G.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best smelling soap & glory products other than the makeup, by far. It's so refreshing when you put it on and runs into your skin so perfectly. It moisturizes my skin all day long.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?