BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Usually after I shower and shave my legs, I apply lotion and I get hives. I'm not sure why, but it's quite a pain. This stuff? Virtually nothing! I'm so pleased with simply that. This body butter also smells great. Super moisturizing and not too heavy! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone if I could! I can't stop singing praises for it!
Miranda B.
Love the texture of this body butter it really hydrates my skin without leaving a sticky feeling. I love to use this before bed and to me the scent is really strongly pistachio which I really like. I would definitely recommend this to someone that's looking for a body butter but it is very heavily fragranced so if you're looking for a soft or unscented lotion skip this one
Lucy W.
Renton, WA
Everyone knows when you finish a tub of body butter that it's an amazing feat. This body butter went beyond that, I had to go out and make sure I had a back up before I ran out of this. It's so amazingly scented and it soaks in quickly. It's the one I go to and it's the one I recommend to all my friends. Moisturized and smelling like an almond pistachio cupcake, sign me up!!!
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Very rich and pleasant smelling formula. Light on the skin and non-greasy, which instantly made this a favorite for me. Bought it during a brand buy two get one free sale from Ulta online. I'm loving all of Soap and Glory's products and prefer there bath products more than most on the market today. Recommend to anyone. Most of there products hit it out of the park for me.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Love this I received this as a sample a long time ago and have been buying it ever since. Now that it is available at Target that makes it even better it isn't the cheapest body butter running upper drugstore prices but a jar will last 6 months it doesn' t take much work , It melts into the skin. repairs skin. There are few fragranced lotions I can use this is my love.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Oh my goodness. This smells so delicious. Not the usual sweet Soap & Glory scent but a different sweet Soap & Glory scent! It smells like sweet almond vanilla marzipan goodness. The scent does linger but I don't feel like I'm walking around smelling of candy. It's just a nice soft warm scent. This buttercream also moisturises like crazy, of course. It does leave your skin slightly tacky, rather than drying down completely, but for the level of moisturisation, I'll take that!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Veronica C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is one of the best body buttercreams that I have used in a really long time. It smells great my skin is nice and soft and supple. And it doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin. I would definitely recommend this along with their body scrub together with those two products you can't go wrong!
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow this body butter by soap and glory called the smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream is the absolute best! It smells like a perfect dream, it keeps your body moisturized and it's just an amazing product. Highly recommend. And the price is right. You get so much bang for your buck.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotion! I love the texture of these body butters and they don't irritate my super sensitive skin. I really enjoy this fragrance too because I can layer it with other vanilla scents and it is not too overpowering. The reason I only give it four stars is because I don't feel like the scent lingers too long unless you have the matching body spray. A very good scent, but most likely will not repurchase.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?