Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Love love love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin. This is super hydrating! I enjoy using this at night before bed, right after my shower. It smells like almond cookies. I love the majority of the soap and glory products that I have found and I will definitely repurchase this when I get through it.
Heather C.
Lewis Center, OH
First of all, this packaging is adorable. I love it. The scent of this lotion is perfect. It's not overpowering but it's just enough to give that subtle hint of smell to your daily life. The product itself is to die for. I use it on my legs and arms and they are so silky soft it's amazing.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I have repurchased this SO many times! It smells like real buttercream frosting. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It smells good enough to eat. I use it after every shower or bath and it goes great with its' matching body wash. Plus, you get a lot for the price.
Yeawoma J.
West Warwick, RI
This body cream smells delicious! While it has a wonderful smell I find I have to reapply a few times a day to maintain the moisture and keep up the smell. If I mix this with other body butters or oils the moisture holds but definitely not something I can wear alone and expect to last for hours without reapplying
Barbara M.
I cannot get enough of this product, it smells super nice and has made me In love with all soap and glory products! It is so worth the price and would buy it again and again! I use this product every other day just to keep my skin smooth! I would recommend you buy it!
Zachary P.
The scent is so intoxicating! I'll use this on a night I need some cheering up, which is every night...you can never be too happy! Aside from the scent, it's very moisturizing. My body gets dry and itchy very easily and this eliminates any dryness or roughness!
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Highly reccomend this lotion. I use it every time I get out of the shower or before I go somewhere where I sure my legs. Keeps everything nice and moisturized. The cost is perfect too I believe it is around $12 but a little goes a long way.Smells amazing as well
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
This body butter is sooooo good I can even imagine myself using another one . It's actually preatty buttery it's a little too much for me but I just love that it's very last in my body . It's stays in my body along time I would defenetaly recommended to girls who have really dry skin . This is good stuuff
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells like heaven & makes me feel so soft! I love to use it right after shaving, it's like nothing I've ever used before! The price is just right & a baby bit goes a LONG ways! Very very recommended ESPECIALLY, if you have very dry skin like on your knees or elbows. Love this!
Morgan  d.
I loveeeeeee this smell. It smells like a lovely little bakery. It locks in moisture very well, and makes my skin feel very soft. I like to slather my feet in it, and stick on a pair of socks and go to bed. I also love using it after I shave my legs.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?