BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This really is a light body butter that provides moisture that will last throughout the entire day. My skin was soft, supple, and smooth and I couldn't be happier. The price is a steal too for something so luxurious. Although I am not a fan of the smell, it doesn't bother me and it is also very light.
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Its hard for me to find a lotion that would keep my skin hydrated but when i tried this one i was so happy. My legs are more dry than other parts of my body but when i used this my skin looks smooth no wrinkly look and it smells soooo good.
Kory L.
Love it love it love it! Usually I use lotions, not body butters because I don't like the thick, greasy feeling. This body butter is a little thick, of course, but not greasy at all! Goes on smooth and keeps me moisturized all day. I never have to re apply with this. The smell is light but very nice and girly. This is my all time fave body butter, it's amazing! Is a little pricey, but DEFINITELY worth the money!
Kaitlyn H.
Frisco, TX
It's a very nice body butter, but not a holy grail object of mine. To me at least, it doesn't smell exactly like the Smoothie Star body milk or the Rich and Foamous bath wash, but a smidgen more towards the original Soap and Glory scent; it's hard to describe. It is very moisturizing and easy to rub in.
Caeli D.
I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow this body butter by soap and glory called the smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream is the absolute best! It smells like a perfect dream, it keeps your body moisturized and it's just an amazing product. Highly recommend. And the price is right. You get so much bang for your buck.
Justine A.
This stuff is amazing! It smells incredible with the pistachio almond scent. And it is thick and creamy and super moisturizing. Soap and Glory makes wonderful products.
Lucy W.
Renton, WA
Everyone knows when you finish a tub of body butter that it's an amazing feat. This body butter went beyond that, I had to go out and make sure I had a back up before I ran out of this. It's so amazingly scented and it soaks in quickly. It's the one I go to and it's the one I recommend to all my friends. Moisturized and smelling like an almond pistachio cupcake, sign me up!!!
Carly W.
I usually go for really light lotions, not body butters, but I got a sample of this and loved it. It's definitely a thick consistency, as you would expect from a body butter, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin- it sinks right in. The only thing I dislike about is is the scent! It's way too sweet & all I get from it is vanilla frosting.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?