BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow this body butter by soap and glory called the smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream is the absolute best! It smells like a perfect dream, it keeps your body moisturized and it's just an amazing product. Highly recommend. And the price is right. You get so much bang for your buck.
Veronica C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is one of the best body buttercreams that I have used in a really long time. It smells great my skin is nice and soft and supple. And it doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin. I would definitely recommend this along with their body scrub together with those two products you can't go wrong!
Aurora V.
Geez can't say enough about this body lotion. To start off a little goes a long way, so yes although it's a $15 dollar body lotion, you get what you pay for and its last forever. Next, the smell... AGH! Love love love. I use this year around. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized, and baby soft.
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
I absolutely love this product. It is super soft and creamy and feels like you're putting butter on your skin. The only bad thing about it is the packaging. I prefer squeeze tubes because they're more sanitary but the jar lasts forever! I would 100% recommend this to my friends and family.
Ashleigh N.
Bossier City, LA
I love this product! The only problem I had with this is definitely not a reflection of the formula or product itself! I hate the jar! Often, I feel like I'm wasting product by fishing it out of wide mouthed jar such as this. Overall, I'd recommend. The buttercream is amazing for your skin!
Heather C.
Lewis Center, OH
First of all, this packaging is adorable. I love it. The scent of this lotion is perfect. It's not overpowering but it's just enough to give that subtle hint of smell to your daily life. The product itself is to die for. I use it on my legs and arms and they are so silky soft it's amazing.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I have repurchased this SO many times! It smells like real buttercream frosting. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It smells good enough to eat. I use it after every shower or bath and it goes great with its' matching body wash. Plus, you get a lot for the price.
Barbara M.
I cannot get enough of this product, it smells super nice and has made me In love with all soap and glory products! It is so worth the price and would buy it again and again! I use this product every other day just to keep my skin smooth! I would recommend you buy it!
Yeawoma J.
West Warwick, RI
This body cream smells delicious! While it has a wonderful smell I find I have to reapply a few times a day to maintain the moisture and keep up the smell. If I mix this with other body butters or oils the moisture holds but definitely not something I can wear alone and expect to last for hours without reapplying
Zachary P.
The scent is so intoxicating! I'll use this on a night I need some cheering up, which is every night...you can never be too happy! Aside from the scent, it's very moisturizing. My body gets dry and itchy very easily and this eliminates any dryness or roughness!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?