BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
leia l.
Smells so gooood. goes on super smooth onto your body. Did i mention the scent is amazing?!! The price is great for the product. It keeps my body moisturized and i would buy so much more in the future.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
This is my favorite lotion in the entire world. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother my skin at all. It is very thick, but it absorbs quickly and hydrates well, not leaving an oily film or sitting on top of the skin like some lotions do. The smell is wonderful, not too cloying and sweet, just a really nice subtle smell. I buy it even when it's not on sale, which is saying something for me. I have completely stopped using my Bath and Body Works products in favor of Soap and Glory everything.
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
This stuff smells AMAZING! The scent lasts all day long and you feel like you smell like an ice cream! A little goes a long way and the packaging is the cutest as well
Pam C.
It's sooooo thick! This is my FAVE winter lotion. This is highly concentrated creamy goodness, not that watery crap your probably used to. It also smells amazing!
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I cannot get out of the shower without putting this lotion on. It has seriously made a difference in my dry skin on my legs. I tend to self tan a lot and the skin on my legs is so dry and flaky, it just looks awful, but with this body cream my legs feel so smooth and they are shiny and healthy looking, plus the smell to me is incredible. A lot of soap and glory products have an odd smell, but this product has the best smell of all their products in my opinion.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite body butter of all time, and now that my local Walgreen stocks this brand, I'll never have to run out of this holy grail body product.

This body buttercream smells like a delicious frosting. The almond and sweet vanilla really stand out and make me smell nice for a couple of hours after application.

It is very rich and moisturizing and a little bit goes a long, long way. It really keeps the skin hydrated, and my skin is soft, even the next day.
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
As a person who struggles with dry skin, I need a heavy duty product. But I hate super thick body butters because I always find that they take a lot of time to work in to the skin. I'm too lazy for that. This product is as moisturizing, but takes no time to apply. It also smells amazing but the scent doesn't linger on the skin, which makes it ideal for people who wear makeup. I use at least 2 jars a year.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
If heaven has a bakery, I'm almost certain it smells like Smoothie Star. This lotion smells like the most delicious, fresh baked yummyness you could ever imagine. It feels great on the skin too and you can buy it at Ulta now. Just make sure you don't eat it, because you'll be craving fresh cookies once you use it.
Jo M.
I wanted to love this product so much, as I had heard great reviews from a lot of people on it, but it just wasn't for me. The formula was good, and it did make my skin really smooth and moisturized, but the scent was way too over powering. It smelled a lot like baby powder, but with a big thing of perfume also poured in. It was very strong, and something I couldn't get past. I ended up giving it away to my niece, which was kind of painful since this was a bit more expensive than other lotions and body butters I usually buy. The only thing I can recommend is to smell it in person before you buy it!
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Usually after I shower and shave my legs, I apply lotion and I get hives. I'm not sure why, but it's quite a pain. This stuff? Virtually nothing! I'm so pleased with simply that. This body butter also smells great. Super moisturizing and not too heavy! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone if I could! I can't stop singing praises for it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?