BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Cecilia L.
Salem, OR
Smells really good! Sometimes it's a little too overpowering but smells amazing nonetheless. Huge tub and lasts a really long time! Creamy but not sticky! Love it! I always get lots of compliments because of how good it smells!
Tiffany K.
My favorite body lotion! Gives just the right amount of moisture to the skin without leaving a slimy feel like other brands do. It also has a great smell to it. Ulta puts these on sale all the time and is the best way to save
Smells amazing and feels amazing on your skin. I can't think of any pros or cons for this product. I really can't remember the price of the product but all I know is it was worth every cent. Of course I would recommend this.
Natalie T.
Locust Grove, GA
I first bought this when it was only available overseas in Boots stores in Great Britain. I loved it then and am so glad it is sold here now. It is very creamy without being too greasy and has a fresh, not-too- strong smell.
Tanjila A.
Best thing I've ever used in sometime! I used and if I don't take shower for two days I still smells so good. Even though it's very moisturizing but it will not make you sticky or oily! Best stuff. Definitely recommended!!
Sara R.
OMG! This is such a good body cream, because it's so amazing. It smells delightful, leaves you silky smooth, and fresh feeling (which I've never gotten with any other body butter). I will repurchase this to the day I die!
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This stuff smells AMAZING! I'm in love with the scent and it's super hydrating and feels great on my skin! I use it every time I hop out of the shower. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends
Katie W.
Hilliard, OH
I freaking love soap and glory products! The smoothie star scrub is my favorite ever and when you use this body butter after your skin is the softest it's ever felt! I don't have a bad thing to say about this brand!
Casey C.
Dalton , GA
This is the first Soap and Glory product I ever tried and now I can't live without it! It's so rich and buttery on the skin and leaves it feeling AMAZING! The smell is absolutely delicious as well. It's a must-have!
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
I'm obsessed with this body butter! It's extremely moisturizing but absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy! And it smells absolutely delicious too. This product has made me a faithful customer to Soap and Glory!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?