BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Morgan  d.
I loveeeeeee this smell. It smells like a lovely little bakery. It locks in moisture very well, and makes my skin feel very soft. I like to slather my feet in it, and stick on a pair of socks and go to bed. I also love using it after I shave my legs.
Angela C.
Slater, IA
Love this body cream!!! It smells so good but is actually very moisturizing as well. My legs have been so dry but this stuff has really helped! The container is a pretty decent size and you really don't need to use that much. Great value I would say.
Hunter S.
This is the most best smelling stuff I have ever come across. I use it every other day if not everyday! AMAZING! The smell lasts all day, in the heat.. It isn't pricey at all.. Very affordable, for 10.1 oz. I would def repurchase this a million times
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is one of my favorite body butters! It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells heavenly, it's seriously the best smell ever! I definitely recommend y'all pick this up, it's pretty cheap and you get a lot! Great product!
cami F.
Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream!!! It's my favorite of all time!!! it's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I use it at least once a day. It's gentle and leaves my skin smooth!! I love this product I am going to keep buying it!
Zeinab S.
Dearborn, MI
This is honestly the best body cream I have ever used. I use it every single time I get out of the shower and it always leaves my skin smelling soft, fresh, and feminine. It keeps my skin very hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.
Casey K.
Nice scent, not overpowering. Very moisturizing, absorbs into skin quickly without leaving any sticky residue. Doesn't interfere with perfume scents. Great for after the shower or shaving. Skin felt soft after use. I would pick this up again.
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of the scent and I find that it really does moisturize really well. The only downside to this is that I find that it's a little too greasy for my liking. I always have to put a towel down to sleep on top if I sleep with this on
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Amazing scent!!! I would definitely purchase again when ever I have the chance . It's one of my favorite body butters . It's rich and creamy and the scent lasts very long. I would recommended it to anyone looking for a rich body butter.
Carsyn W.
Morris, AL
I absolutely love this product. I believe I got it from TJ Maxx so I didn't pay much. It's just harsh enough to make your skin feel smooth but not too harsh. It smells awesome and my skin feels great. I use it at least once a week
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?