BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Such a nourishing body cream. This product is of great quality, and does a great job in conditioning your skin, especially for winter or people who have dry skin. Would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a basic body cream that smells very nice!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Des Moines, IA
I love all of the lotions from soap and glory, especially this one. I think they are about $15 each and i think that is worth it. I use it everyday and still have quite a bit left of it. I bought it at Ulta, and they have quite a bit of Soap & Glory stuff.
Morgan  d.
Morgan d.
I loveeeeeee this smell. It smells like a lovely little bakery. It locks in moisture very well, and makes my skin feel very soft. I like to slather my feet in it, and stick on a pair of socks and go to bed. I also love using it after I shave my legs.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Slater, IA
Love this body cream!!! It smells so good but is actually very moisturizing as well. My legs have been so dry but this stuff has really helped! The container is a pretty decent size and you really don't need to use that much. Great value I would say.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
This is the most best smelling stuff I have ever come across. I use it every other day if not everyday! AMAZING! The smell lasts all day, in the heat.. It isn't pricey at all.. Very affordable, for 10.1 oz. I would def repurchase this a million times
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is one of my favorite body butters! It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells heavenly, it's seriously the best smell ever! I definitely recommend y'all pick this up, it's pretty cheap and you get a lot! Great product!
cami F.
cami F.
Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream!!! It's my favorite of all time!!! it's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I use it at least once a day. It's gentle and leaves my skin smooth!! I love this product I am going to keep buying it!
Zeinab S.
Zeinab S.
Dearborn, MI
This is honestly the best body cream I have ever used. I use it every single time I get out of the shower and it always leaves my skin smelling soft, fresh, and feminine. It keeps my skin very hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Nice scent, not overpowering. Very moisturizing, absorbs into skin quickly without leaving any sticky residue. Doesn't interfere with perfume scents. Great for after the shower or shaving. Skin felt soft after use. I would pick this up again.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of the scent and I find that it really does moisturize really well. The only downside to this is that I find that it's a little too greasy for my liking. I always have to put a towel down to sleep on top if I sleep with this on
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?