BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
As a person who struggles with dry skin, I need a heavy duty product. But I hate super thick body butters because I always find that they take a lot of time to work in to the skin. I'm too lazy for that. This product is as moisturizing, but takes no time to apply. It also smells amazing but the scent doesn't linger on the skin, which makes it ideal for people who wear makeup. I use at least 2 jars a year.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
If heaven has a bakery, I'm almost certain it smells like Smoothie Star. This lotion smells like the most delicious, fresh baked yummyness you could ever imagine. It feels great on the skin too and you can buy it at Ulta now. Just make sure you don't eat it, because you'll be craving fresh cookies once you use it.
Jo M.
I wanted to love this product so much, as I had heard great reviews from a lot of people on it, but it just wasn't for me. The formula was good, and it did make my skin really smooth and moisturized, but the scent was way too over powering. It smelled a lot like baby powder, but with a big thing of perfume also poured in. It was very strong, and something I couldn't get past. I ended up giving it away to my niece, which was kind of painful since this was a bit more expensive than other lotions and body butters I usually buy. The only thing I can recommend is to smell it in person before you buy it!
Miranda B.
Love the texture of this body butter it really hydrates my skin without leaving a sticky feeling. I love to use this before bed and to me the scent is really strongly pistachio which I really like. I would definitely recommend this to someone that's looking for a body butter but it is very heavily fragranced so if you're looking for a soft or unscented lotion skip this one
Lucy W.
Renton, WA
Everyone knows when you finish a tub of body butter that it's an amazing feat. This body butter went beyond that, I had to go out and make sure I had a back up before I ran out of this. It's so amazingly scented and it soaks in quickly. It's the one I go to and it's the one I recommend to all my friends. Moisturized and smelling like an almond pistachio cupcake, sign me up!!!
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Usually after I shower and shave my legs, I apply lotion and I get hives. I'm not sure why, but it's quite a pain. This stuff? Virtually nothing! I'm so pleased with simply that. This body butter also smells great. Super moisturizing and not too heavy! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone if I could! I can't stop singing praises for it!
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Very rich and pleasant smelling formula. Light on the skin and non-greasy, which instantly made this a favorite for me. Bought it during a brand buy two get one free sale from Ulta online. I'm loving all of Soap and Glory's products and prefer there bath products more than most on the market today. Recommend to anyone. Most of there products hit it out of the park for me.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Love this I received this as a sample a long time ago and have been buying it ever since. Now that it is available at Target that makes it even better it isn't the cheapest body butter running upper drugstore prices but a jar will last 6 months it doesn' t take much work , It melts into the skin. repairs skin. There are few fragranced lotions I can use this is my love.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Oh my goodness. This smells so delicious. Not the usual sweet Soap & Glory scent but a different sweet Soap & Glory scent! It smells like sweet almond vanilla marzipan goodness. The scent does linger but I don't feel like I'm walking around smelling of candy. It's just a nice soft warm scent. This buttercream also moisturises like crazy, of course. It does leave your skin slightly tacky, rather than drying down completely, but for the level of moisturisation, I'll take that!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?