BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I have repurchased this SO many times! It smells like real buttercream frosting. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It smells good enough to eat. I use it after every shower or bath and it goes great with its' matching body wash. Plus, you get a lot for the price.
Ana C.
Ana C.
This cream smells amazingly good ! Love the scent it is not overwhelming. I first found it in Sephora ($25?) and for the price at the time I didn't think it was that pretty compared to their prices now at Ulta way better (plus coupon) but I am glad they are back in stores.
Amy B.
Amy B.
I purchased this from Sephora one day on a whim, because I really liked the packaging. It was pretty afforadable and ended up being beautifully scented. I felt like i had just stepped out of an oil bath after putting this on. I will purchase again once this tub runs out.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
I cannot get enough of this product, it smells super nice and has made me In love with all soap and glory products! It is so worth the price and would buy it again and again! I use this product every other day just to keep my skin smooth! I would recommend you buy it!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
My favorite body cream ever..the scent is amazing I love anything sweet. I purchased my at ULTA. Will probably run out soon, and will definitely be repurchasing. I have rough bumpy skin on the back of my arms but this helps. I would definitely recommend this product.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Highly reccomend this lotion. I use it every time I get out of the shower or before I go somewhere where I sure my legs. Keeps everything nice and moisturized. The cost is perfect too I believe it is around $12 but a little goes a long way.Smells amazing as well
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
The scent is so intoxicating! I'll use this on a night I need some cheering up, which is every night...you can never be too happy! Aside from the scent, it's very moisturizing. My body gets dry and itchy very easily and this eliminates any dryness or roughness!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Florence, MS
This stuff Smells. Amazing. The scent is kind of strong in the tub, but it's light on your skin. It's super moisturizing, but not greasy or pore-clogging and is easy to spread. Every time I wear it, my husband (and the dogs) follow me around and sniff my skin!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
I saw a bunch of people on YouTube recommend this buttercream. I use it about 3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for a couple of days. It is a great value for the quality that it is. I would highly recommend it to anybody with dry skin.
This body lotion smells fantastic! It is rich enough without leaving your skin feeling too greasy. It leaves my skin so soft! And the smell lasts throughout the entire day, it's amazing! It is also not too pricey for a body butter. Love it!! It's a must try!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?