BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
This product smells delish, I use it after showering and it feels so good. I have dry patchy skin and it hydrates very good. A little goes a long way. Is gentle enough that I can use it on my three year old.
Lakshani M.
The first impression i had of this cream was OMG THIS SMELLS AMAZING! I usually use this right after a shower or after i shave my legs and it leaves my body really soft and hydrated. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It is also affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
I love this body butter..it's great..very moisturizing..the scent is great..sweet with notes of vanilla..scent stays but is not overpowering..definitely a repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Love this stuff! Not as thick as their body butters since this is whipped but out of the several I've tried, this smell is my favorite. It's light and sweet, vanilla and pistachio really come through. Leaves me moisturizer but not sticky. Will repurchase!!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite, go too, body butter! Most lotions have beautiful scents but don't hydrate the skin. This one is good at hydrating and leave a nice smell. I think it also pairs well with my perfumes!
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
There are products that everyone else seems to love but you, and this might be the case for myself and Smoothie Star. While I can appreciate the cool sensation and soft feel of this product on the skin, I've noticed that my skin doesn't feel as nourished as I would have expected from such a nice feeling product. The scent isn't my favorite either. It reminds me of baby lotion mixed with perfume. I don't mind it at first, but after wearing this on my skin for a while if it's on an area too close to my face (arms, upper chest, etc.), I tend to get a headache because the smell lingers (which could be awesome the smell wasn't a perfume that triggers irritation). Because of this, I find myself only using the Smoothie Star on my legs, where it's a far enough distance from my nose. I will use up the rest of the tub because it's good enough to work as a basic moisturizer, but I probably will not purchase again.
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
I really love smelling products from Soap and Glory. I picked up this body buttercream with a coupon from my cartwheel app. The texture is thick and I apply it all over my body after a shower. The price is really good for the quality of the product. Smells heavenly as well. I do wish the smell lasted longer. I plan to buy more from this company.
Javen J.
This body butter is phenomenal. It smells like vanilla cupcakes with frosting.It is very moisturizing and comes with a lot of product. I use this every day after I get out of the shower.I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Katy H.
Love this product and can't get over how good it smells. It's a thick consistency and is great for my dry skin. I use this at least twice a week and the value is great and price point it nice. I got this as a gift from a friend but I would repurchase this
Deena M.
New York, ny
After a nice shower, I love to use this!!! My skin has never felt softer. I usually rub it in and wait for my body to fully dry then proceed to my usual lotions and cream combos. 10 out 10 would  recommend
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?