BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Valery F.
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I cannot live without this stuff! It it a little pricey, but you get so much in a huge tub! It literally lasts me for months on end. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate me what so ever! It smells so good I want to eat it! I recommend this to anyone who has the need to smell edible all day!
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Love love love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin. This is super hydrating! I enjoy using this at night before bed, right after my shower. It smells like almond cookies. I love the majority of the soap and glory products that I have found and I will definitely repurchase this when I get through it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite body cream by far, I have repurchased this over and over again the last few months since i discovered it. I use it after the smoothie star breakfast scrub in the shower, and my body feels smooth and buttery. I love the scent combination of the two products. It's breakfast heaven!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is one of the best body buttercreams that I have used in a really long time. It smells great my skin is nice and soft and supple. And it doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin. I would definitely recommend this along with their body scrub together with those two products you can't go wrong!
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Geez can't say enough about this body lotion. To start off a little goes a long way, so yes although it's a $15 dollar body lotion, you get what you pay for and its last forever. Next, the smell... AGH! Love love love. I use this year around. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized, and baby soft.
Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.
Bossier City, LA
I love this product! The only problem I had with this is definitely not a reflection of the formula or product itself! I hate the jar! Often, I feel like I'm wasting product by fishing it out of wide mouthed jar such as this. Overall, I'd recommend. The buttercream is amazing for your skin!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lewis Center, OH
First of all, this packaging is adorable. I love it. The scent of this lotion is perfect. It's not overpowering but it's just enough to give that subtle hint of smell to your daily life. The product itself is to die for. I use it on my legs and arms and they are so silky soft it's amazing.
Joscelynn G.
Joscelynn G.
San Antonio, TX
I don't usually use body lotion but I bought this because I loved the scent. It might be a bit too much for some but I love it. I use it at night after I shower and especially after I shave my legs. I have had friends compliment on how smooth they are and I credit this body butter.
star L.
star L.
Monsey, NY
This buttercream is so great. me and my kids use it and it is so wonderful for making my skin nice and smooth. You get a lot of product for what you pay for and no harsh chemicals on your skin which is great!! Its also not that expensive and you can find it at a lot of places!!!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Baltimore, MD
I cannot rave about this brand enough. I am in LOVE with this body scrub. it smells so good you'll want to eat it, but don't! It's a sugar scrub, but you don't have to use a lot of pressure when working it into your skin. it's awesome. my skin is so smooth after using this.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?