BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
A S.
Amazing product at an amazing price! Leaving your body soft and smooth and smells yummy!
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this moisturizer! This body butter is so nourishing and i truly love how it makes me skin feel. It feels so soft and the smell is delightful! It also helps dry elbows so much! I get really gross and cracked elbows but this really soothes them and gives them tons of moisture. I really enjoy the smell too.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Takes a while to set into your skin, feels heavy for a while. Got mine from Boots, the product smells gorgeous and I like the fact you can buy other S&G products that have the same scent. I would reccommend x
Sasha-marie M.
Smells great and goes a long way. A staple in my moisturising kit. I put it on after shaving and showering, and it leaves my body smooth and supple with no patchy areas. I love it, and will forever repurchase. Goes well with their breakfast scrub and clean on me body wash.
Ayse T.
Soap and Glory always has great packaging and their products always smell amazing. This cream applies very easily and is thick so you don't need a lot and it lasts for ages. I always use Soap and Glory for my body lotion as it's affordable and always smells great.
Meg M.
Peterborough
Leaves my skin feeling amazing and has a gorgeous smell to it! Definitely buy again and it's so cheap! It lasts forver and doesn't dry out or go crusty. I use it every morning and night. I recommend this all the time.
Chloe H.
Moisturises my skin instantly, and I use it after every shower. Smells great afterwords too, and doesn't take long to sink into the skin as it's really lightweight and not thick like some body butters are.
Chelsea L.
Not my favourite scent but it is such a nice think lotion! Leaves your skin feeling soft and the scent does last!
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I have loved every Soap & Glory product I've tried, and this one is no exception. It's rich and moisturizing, but not greasy. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs well, and leaves a light vanilla almond scent. I usually don't love sweet smells, but this isn't cloying. It just smells delicious. It's my 3rd favourite body cream, but Soap & Glory Sugar Crush and Righteous Butter are #1 and #2.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
This is the best body butter I've ever tried. The texture (as the name suggests) is whipped. It is thick and nourishing but at the same time light and not greasy at all.

The scent of this is DIVINE.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?