BY SOAP & GLORY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Vickie n.
I love this body butter. It smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. It is a little pricey as there are cheaper brands I like just as much however you can always find it on 3 for 2 in boots so mixed with other products it's a great buy.
Saskia W.
United Kingdom
I love soap and glory smoothie body cream it give a lovely shine and smell and leaves your body smooth and fresh. I use this every time I have a bath and the smell last for about 1 day it's a gentle product and I would deffinatly recommend it.
Abbie R.
Miami
I absolutely adore the scent of this product, by far my favorite soap and glory scent. I use the product on my arms and legs to keep my skin fresh and it keeps me hydrated and feels so smooth.
Piper Q.
I really really like this lotion it gives such a smooth texture to the skin after you have exfoliated and then applied this after, it doesn't feel sticky or anything it dries really quickly too
Ayse T.
Soap and Glory always has great packaging and their products always smell amazing. This cream applies very easily and is thick so you don't need a lot and it lasts for ages. I always use Soap and Glory for my body lotion as it's affordable and always smells great.
Charmaine H.
I love this product, I can't tell you how amazing it smells. I've still got my tub I purchased in December and I have been using it at least once a week.
My skin is so nice, smooth and soft
Izzy S.
This is an amazing product! The smell is delightful and I look forward to opening the tub, every time I use it! Wonderful moisturised feeling and amazing scent! Well worth the money. I have purchased again and again.
Chloe H.
Moisturises my skin instantly, and I use it after every shower. Smells great afterwords too, and doesn't take long to sink into the skin as it's really lightweight and not thick like some body butters are.
Chloe G.
What can I say it's soap and glory. Since I first got there products they have never been a bad review for me . Love the smell, love the benefits they include, love the different variety of products they have for different types of skins
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
This is the best body butter I've ever tried. The texture (as the name suggests) is whipped. It is thick and nourishing but at the same time light and not greasy at all.

The scent of this is DIVINE.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?

back