BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Nicola S.
Omagh, County Tyrone
This stuff makes my skin feel, smell and look incredible. I always get compliments on how smooth my skin is and it's all thanks to this!
Debbie C.
Absolutely love this product as it always leaves my body feeling silky to the touch and drys in quickly so good to use just before bed
Nadia C.
Love this product. Has a great smell to it almost perfume like. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Really good all over moisturizer
Dina M.
Alexanderia
I love it when you get a chance to win the game is a very very very good my favorite thank you for your broudact I love you so much 😍
Spear L.
Love this great smell an leaves my skin feeling soft an moisturised use it a lot recommended it to all my friends an they all use it
Emma B.
This is a lovely creamy textured product! Great smell and I would highly recommend! Smells great and makes you feel even better.
Megan F.
So nice and soft!! Leaves skin feeling so refreshed and smooth, my favorite! It also smells so good, I use it every night :)
shelby b.
Monroe, GA
Love. Love. Love!
Not only is it sooooooo moisturizering it smells just as good! Use it ever day and keeps my skin so soft
Miriam P.
No uso nada que sea de esta marca, ojala algun dia tenga la oportunidad de tener alguna es mis manos! nada mas que decir
Sonja T.
This is great without being greasy worked woders on my problem areas like knees and elbows really noticed a difference
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?