BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Regina S.
Lake Jackson, TX
This is moisturizing but not too heavy! Soon good. Will definitely buy it again. I have very dry skin and it was helpful. It soaked in quickly and kept my legs moisturized all day long
Jasmine M.
This Soap & Glory product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love it and have currently been using it for 2 months. It smells sweet and feels smooth. Love it so much!
Claire B.
I got bought this as a set fir Christmas and it's a nits for every woman.
It's affordable,light abd easy to use.It doesn't make your hands sticky after use so need to wash them.
lara w.
I love soap and glory,particularly the smoothie star range,It smells awesome and is very moisturizing. I also have the body wash for this range,it has lovely vanilla undertones and smells creamy and like freshly baked biscuits. I love it
hina p.
WORTH IT . keeps the skin hydrated for the longest time with any stickiness. smells great and is affordable as well. Packaging could be a bit better though .
Leighanne S.
Surrey
have this in the pump bottle version and this stuff is amazing! makes your skin so silky smooth and your skin looks so healthy and the smell is beautiful!
Allie B.
Calgary
Although it smells kind of gross, I love this product, very good. It could have a better scent and I'd think about putting in my body it hands or whatever.
Kimberley G.
Loved it, I use it all the time now I love the smell of the product it's not very expensive and it is good value and the smell of he product is amazing
cassidy w.
This cream is very smooth and thick.but does not leave a film on your hands the smell is a nice and strong.pro is its smooth but a con is its thick.
Jennifer D.
Killeen, TX
First product I bought at Sephora and I instantly fell In love with it!!! I was super happy when they started selling it in the store again!!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?