BY SOAP & GLORY #70 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Lords of G.
this buttercream has a very nice smell to it aswell as it is soft on you skin and makes you feel like your in heaven . This cream doesn't have a normal texture as some other creams do but it still works perfectly and what is really good about it is that it leaves you skin shiny and smooth. Overall i would totally recommend this to people all over the world :p .
Megan R.
Saddlers croft, Castleford
Interesting product. Soft on the skin, or should I say 'smooth' ha! Strong smell of buttercream so the product does what it intends and it is certainly long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from drier skin.
Katie N.
Really good product ladies
I use it all the time after having a wash when I use the soap and glory body scrubs. Could smell slightly stronger since I like good smelling stuff. But really good for anyone who just wants a good buttercream
Victoria V.
This product is great for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. I would compare it to the body butters at the body shop. It is gentle on the skin and the scent is perfect. It has definitely been a pro for my dry skin. I would like to test out another Soap and Glory lotion but would definitely repurchase in the near future.
Vickie n.
I love this body butter. It smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. It is a little pricey as there are cheaper brands I like just as much however you can always find it on 3 for 2 in boots so mixed with other products it's a great buy.
Saskia W.
United Kingdom
I love soap and glory smoothie body cream it give a lovely shine and smell and leaves your body smooth and fresh. I use this every time I have a bath and the smell last for about 1 day it's a gentle product and I would deffinatly recommend it.
Abbie R.
Miami
I absolutely adore the scent of this product, by far my favorite soap and glory scent. I use the product on my arms and legs to keep my skin fresh and it keeps me hydrated and feels so smooth.
Piper Q.
I really really like this lotion it gives such a smooth texture to the skin after you have exfoliated and then applied this after, it doesn't feel sticky or anything it dries really quickly too
Ayse T.
Soap and Glory always has great packaging and their products always smell amazing. This cream applies very easily and is thick so you don't need a lot and it lasts for ages. I always use Soap and Glory for my body lotion as it's affordable and always smells great.
Charmaine H.
I love this product, I can't tell you how amazing it smells. I've still got my tub I purchased in December and I have been using it at least once a week.
My skin is so nice, smooth and soft
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?