BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This Soap & Glory product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I love it and have currently been using it for 2 months. It smells sweet and feels smooth. Love it so much!
hina p.
hina p.
WORTH IT . keeps the skin hydrated for the longest time with any stickiness. smells great and is affordable as well. Packaging could be a bit better though .
Allie B.
Allie B.
Calgary
Although it smells kind of gross, I love this product, very good. It could have a better scent and I'd think about putting in my body it hands or whatever.
Kimberley G.
Kimberley G.
Loved it, I use it all the time now I love the smell of the product it's not very expensive and it is good value and the smell of he product is amazing
cassidy w.
cassidy w.
This cream is very smooth and thick.but does not leave a film on your hands the smell is a nice and strong.pro is its smooth but a con is its thick.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Killeen, TX
First product I bought at Sephora and I instantly fell In love with it!!! I was super happy when they started selling it in the store again!!
Nicola L.
Nicola L.
This stuff makes my skin feel, smell and look incredible. I always get compliments on how smooth my skin is and it's all thanks to this!
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Love this product. Has a great smell to it almost perfume like. Left my skin feeling smooth and soft. Really good all over moisturizer
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Absolutely love this product as it always leaves my body feeling silky to the touch and drys in quickly so good to use just before bed
Spear L.
Spear L.
Love this great smell an leaves my skin feeling soft an moisturised use it a lot recommended it to all my friends an they all use it
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?