BY SOAP & GLORY #70 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Jade W.
Hope , Wrexham
This thick and creamy formula is my absolute favorite to make my skin feel Soft and smooth and smelling amazing after having a bath Or
Shower. Although the formula is thick it has a lighter texture when applied and sinks right into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. The smell of this buttercream is sensational and is one of the key features of the product that keeps me going back for more. 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to smell and feel amazing!!!
Rebecca B.
To start off the packaging on soap and glory is to die for. My eyes are instantly drawn to them. My skin is very sensitive to fragrense and texture so when i tried soap and glory smoothie star i was pleasently surprised to how my skin reacted. I loved the scent as soon as i opened the tub and the cream was so smooth it felt weightless, however i did find it abit heavy on my skin. it took a long time to rub in and dry which made it hard to use as a fast sollution to dry skin. This body lotion is more of a pampering solution, so if you want fast moisture its not the one for you. Still onenof my favorite products out there.
Jessica D.
Suffolk
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! So moisturizing on my skin, I use it every night it's like giving your skin a drink, it's ever so gentle on my skin personally. The smell is divine reminds me of holidays. For ÂŁ10 you get a lot so I really do recommend it. Even though it takes a while to sink into your skin that is the only downside, I would 100% buy again!
josemar s.
caracas venezuela
I like this cream that leaves a very cool finish and durable skin during the day most of the time I like to use I prefer rather than other 'm addicted to this brand is perfect I 'm a big fan of these products cad vex leaving I bought one of theseall we love very, very fresh
Glynnis A.
I am in love with this body buttercream! But it is rare to find im my stores. If I ever find it I am stocking up on these. I recommend this to people who have very dry skin and doesn't mind the strong scent. Personally I love the smell and my leaves my skin so soft and the next day it is still so soft.
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
Kaavya B.
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I love how soft this cream makes my skin feel, but on a downer it feels very thick. Although it does have this texture, the mask does not feel sticky or oily and the quantity is definitely matched with the quality. I recommend this to people with dry skin as i have it personally, it may or may not be as effective on other skin types.
Georgina G.
I love this product!
The butter cream is amazing. It leaves my skin moisturised but never sticky. It dries quickly and is great for emergencies. It smells amazing too.
The packaging is also amazing. Soap and Glory always is.
A great product that's not too expensive so definitely worth the money.
Katie L.
This is my absolute go to product. I can not go a day without it. it is so gentle on the skin but has the most amazing smell. It is a little pricey to buy on its own but i got it in a gift set from boots which made it good value for money. I will always go back to soap and glory products.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. A plus is that the fragrance isn't overpowering and it absorbs very quickly. I use it the most in the winter time when my skin tends to be the most dry and it leaves me feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling great.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?