BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Saskia W.
United Kingdom
I love soap and glory smoothie body cream it give a lovely shine and smell and leaves your body smooth and fresh. I use this every time I have a bath and the smell last for about 1 day it's a gentle product and I would deffinatly recommend it.
Piper Q.
I really really like this lotion it gives such a smooth texture to the skin after you have exfoliated and then applied this after, it doesn't feel sticky or anything it dries really quickly too
Abbie R.
Miami
I absolutely adore the scent of this product, by far my favorite soap and glory scent. I use the product on my arms and legs to keep my skin fresh and it keeps me hydrated and feels so smooth.
Ayse T.
Soap and Glory always has great packaging and their products always smell amazing. This cream applies very easily and is thick so you don't need a lot and it lasts for ages. I always use Soap and Glory for my body lotion as it's affordable and always smells great.
Charmaine H.
I love this product, I can't tell you how amazing it smells. I've still got my tub I purchased in December and I have been using it at least once a week.
My skin is so nice, smooth and soft
Izzy S.
This is an amazing product! The smell is delightful and I look forward to opening the tub, every time I use it! Wonderful moisturised feeling and amazing scent! Well worth the money. I have purchased again and again.
Chloe G.
What can I say it's soap and glory. Since I first got there products they have never been a bad review for me . Love the smell, love the benefits they include, love the different variety of products they have for different types of skins
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
This is the best body butter I've ever tried. The texture (as the name suggests) is whipped. It is thick and nourishing but at the same time light and not greasy at all.

The scent of this is DIVINE.
Sarah G.
Smells gorgeous, before and after application. Good value for money as it last a very long time. You have a lot of product in the tub and a little goes a long way. I use this twice a week and i recommend it to anyone.
mandy j.
Oh my god...i love love love this product.it just smells divine...its super silky texture goes beautifully on my skin leaving it sleak soft and full of moisture.its smells lush.my skin is radient and silky smooth
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?