BY SOAP & GLORY #70 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
savannah m.
love this!! smells really good and soaks into the skin, no sticky feeling afterwards.
Becca B.
Saint John, IN
This stuff made my skin so soft and made it smell delicious! definitely recommend!
Joanna B.
Cedarville, OH
Body butter is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin as soft as a baby's bottom.
Saskia P.
Really great, affordable and non greasy body cream.

I use this after showers and before bed as a quick hydrating body butter. It leaves my skin feeling soft and non greasy. Be sure to only us a little bit though as it can take a while to sink I to the skin and a little goes a long way !
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this moisturizer! This body butter is so nourishing and i truly love how it makes me skin feel. It feels so soft and the smell is delightful! It also helps dry elbows so much! I get really gross and cracked elbows but this really soothes them and gives them tons of moisture. I really enjoy the smell too.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I have loved every Soap & Glory product I've tried, and this one is no exception. It's rich and moisturizing, but not greasy. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs well, and leaves a light vanilla almond scent. I usually don't love sweet smells, but this isn't cloying. It just smells delicious. It's my 3rd favourite body cream, but Soap & Glory Sugar Crush and Righteous Butter are #1 and #2.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Takes a while to set into your skin, feels heavy for a while. Got mine from Boots, the product smells gorgeous and I like the fact you can buy other S&G products that have the same scent. I would reccommend x
Sasha-marie M.
Smells great and goes a long way. A staple in my moisturising kit. I put it on after shaving and showering, and it leaves my body smooth and supple with no patchy areas. I love it, and will forever repurchase. Goes well with their breakfast scrub and clean on me body wash.
Meg M.
Peterborough
Leaves my skin feeling amazing and has a gorgeous smell to it! Definitely buy again and it's so cheap! It lasts forver and doesn't dry out or go crusty. I use it every morning and night. I recommend this all the time.
Chloe H.
Moisturises my skin instantly, and I use it after every shower. Smells great afterwords too, and doesn't take long to sink into the skin as it's really lightweight and not thick like some body butters are.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?