BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too.
Georgina G.
I love this product!
The butter cream is amazing. It leaves my skin moisturised but never sticky. It dries quickly and is great for emergencies. It smells amazing too.
The packaging is also amazing. Soap and Glory always is.
A great product that's not too expensive so definitely worth the money.
Katie L.
This is my absolute go to product. I can not go a day without it. it is so gentle on the skin but has the most amazing smell. It is a little pricey to buy on its own but i got it in a gift set from boots which made it good value for money. I will always go back to soap and glory products.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. A plus is that the fragrance isn't overpowering and it absorbs very quickly. I use it the most in the winter time when my skin tends to be the most dry and it leaves me feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling great.
iris h.
Love the way this feels on the skin and its gentle enough to use on even my friends skin who has eczema though the scent to me is a little strong so it makes me think that there are some serious fragrance add ons so I'm not so sure I'd buy it again rather opt for something more natural
Lords of G.
this buttercream has a very nice smell to it aswell as it is soft on you skin and makes you feel like your in heaven . This cream doesn't have a normal texture as some other creams do but it still works perfectly and what is really good about it is that it leaves you skin shiny and smooth. Overall i would totally recommend this to people all over the world :p .
Megan R.
Saddlers croft, Castleford
Interesting product. Soft on the skin, or should I say 'smooth' ha! Strong smell of buttercream so the product does what it intends and it is certainly long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from drier skin.
Katie N.
Really good product ladies
I use it all the time after having a wash when I use the soap and glory body scrubs. Could smell slightly stronger since I like good smelling stuff. But really good for anyone who just wants a good buttercream
Victoria V.
This product is great for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. I would compare it to the body butters at the body shop. It is gentle on the skin and the scent is perfect. It has definitely been a pro for my dry skin. I would like to test out another Soap and Glory lotion but would definitely repurchase in the near future.
Vickie n.
I love this body butter. It smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. It is a little pricey as there are cheaper brands I like just as much however you can always find it on 3 for 2 in boots so mixed with other products it's a great buy.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?