BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I have loved every Soap & Glory product I've tried, and this one is no exception. It's rich and moisturizing, but not greasy. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs well, and leaves a light vanilla almond scent. I usually don't love sweet smells, but this isn't cloying. It just smells delicious. It's my 3rd favourite body cream, but Soap & Glory Sugar Crush and Righteous Butter are #1 and #2.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Takes a while to set into your skin, feels heavy for a while. Got mine from Boots, the product smells gorgeous and I like the fact you can buy other S&G products that have the same scent. I would reccommend x
Sasha-marie M.
Smells great and goes a long way. A staple in my moisturising kit. I put it on after shaving and showering, and it leaves my body smooth and supple with no patchy areas. I love it, and will forever repurchase. Goes well with their breakfast scrub and clean on me body wash.
Meg M.
Peterborough
Leaves my skin feeling amazing and has a gorgeous smell to it! Definitely buy again and it's so cheap! It lasts forver and doesn't dry out or go crusty. I use it every morning and night. I recommend this all the time.
Chloe H.
Moisturises my skin instantly, and I use it after every shower. Smells great afterwords too, and doesn't take long to sink into the skin as it's really lightweight and not thick like some body butters are.
Jade W.
Hope , Wrexham
This thick and creamy formula is my absolute favorite to make my skin feel Soft and smooth and smelling amazing after having a bath Or
Shower. Although the formula is thick it has a lighter texture when applied and sinks right into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. The smell of this buttercream is sensational and is one of the key features of the product that keeps me going back for more. 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to smell and feel amazing!!!
Rebecca B.
To start off the packaging on soap and glory is to die for. My eyes are instantly drawn to them. My skin is very sensitive to fragrense and texture so when i tried soap and glory smoothie star i was pleasently surprised to how my skin reacted. I loved the scent as soon as i opened the tub and the cream was so smooth it felt weightless, however i did find it abit heavy on my skin. it took a long time to rub in and dry which made it hard to use as a fast sollution to dry skin. This body lotion is more of a pampering solution, so if you want fast moisture its not the one for you. Still onenof my favorite products out there.
Jessica D.
Suffolk
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! So moisturizing on my skin, I use it every night it's like giving your skin a drink, it's ever so gentle on my skin personally. The smell is divine reminds me of holidays. For £10 you get a lot so I really do recommend it. Even though it takes a while to sink into your skin that is the only downside, I would 100% buy again!
josemar s.
caracas venezuela
I like this cream that leaves a very cool finish and durable skin during the day most of the time I like to use I prefer rather than other 'm addicted to this brand is perfect I 'm a big fan of these products cad vex leaving I bought one of theseall we love very, very fresh
Glynnis A.
I am in love with this body buttercream! But it is rare to find im my stores. If I ever find it I am stocking up on these. I recommend this to people who have very dry skin and doesn't mind the strong scent. Personally I love the smell and my leaves my skin so soft and the next day it is still so soft.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?