BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Ellie M.
LEICESTER
I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too.
Georgina G.
I love this product!
The butter cream is amazing. It leaves my skin moisturised but never sticky. It dries quickly and is great for emergencies. It smells amazing too.
The packaging is also amazing. Soap and Glory always is.
A great product that's not too expensive so definitely worth the money.
Katie L.
This is my absolute go to product. I can not go a day without it. it is so gentle on the skin but has the most amazing smell. It is a little pricey to buy on its own but i got it in a gift set from boots which made it good value for money. I will always go back to soap and glory products.
Joan Wayne G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. A plus is that the fragrance isn't overpowering and it absorbs very quickly. I use it the most in the winter time when my skin tends to be the most dry and it leaves me feeling moisturized, soft, and smelling great.
iris h.
Love the way this feels on the skin and its gentle enough to use on even my friends skin who has eczema though the scent to me is a little strong so it makes me think that there are some serious fragrance add ons so I'm not so sure I'd buy it again rather opt for something more natural
josemar s.
caracas venezuela
I like this cream that leaves a very cool finish and durable skin during the day most of the time I like to use I prefer rather than other 'm addicted to this brand is perfect I 'm a big fan of these products cad vex leaving I bought one of theseall we love very, very fresh
Vickie n.
I love this body butter. It smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. It is a little pricey as there are cheaper brands I like just as much however you can always find it on 3 for 2 in boots so mixed with other products it's a great buy.
Megan R.
Saddlers croft, Castleford
Interesting product. Soft on the skin, or should I say 'smooth' ha! Strong smell of buttercream so the product does what it intends and it is certainly long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who suffers from drier skin.
Saskia W.
United Kingdom
I love soap and glory smoothie body cream it give a lovely shine and smell and leaves your body smooth and fresh. I use this every time I have a bath and the smell last for about 1 day it's a gentle product and I would deffinatly recommend it.
Chloe G.
What can I say it's soap and glory. Since I first got there products they have never been a bad review for me . Love the smell, love the benefits they include, love the different variety of products they have for different types of skins
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?