BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Maria V.
Anaheim, CA
I swear by this product I love how soft my skin feels and the smell is so fresh and clean.
Alexis M.
I love it, texture is creamy, a bit thick but great for me because I have super dry skin.
Que S.
Works great for my dry skin. Kept the ash away all say. Didn't irritate my eczema!!!!!
Lisa Z.
Dickeyville, WI
This product is so rich and creamy! It applies so easy and really sinks into the skin!
Mandy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very moisturizing. Five star rated. Very creamy consistency. I would like to get more.
savannah m.
love this!! smells really good and soaks into the skin, no sticky feeling afterwards.
Becca B.
Saint John, IN
This stuff made my skin so soft and made it smell delicious! definitely recommend!
Joanna B.
Cedarville, OH
Body butter is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin as soft as a baby's bottom.
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this moisturizer! This body butter is so nourishing and i truly love how it makes me skin feel. It feels so soft and the smell is delightful! It also helps dry elbows so much! I get really gross and cracked elbows but this really soothes them and gives them tons of moisture. I really enjoy the smell too.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
I have loved every Soap & Glory product I've tried, and this one is no exception. It's rich and moisturizing, but not greasy. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower, it absorbs well, and leaves a light vanilla almond scent. I usually don't love sweet smells, but this isn't cloying. It just smells delicious. It's my 3rd favourite body cream, but Soap & Glory Sugar Crush and Righteous Butter are #1 and #2.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?