BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Serious game changer for me when it comes to body creams, lotions, etc. This is the thickest body butter I have used and it smells amazing ! It has done so much good for my problem areas of dry skin! I always have a back-up one on hand and haven't used any other product since I started using this one!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This stuff is so hydrating and delicious smelling. The smell lingers all day and I can feel the moisture for a long time. It's well worth the 15$

Rebecca B.
To start off the packaging on soap and glory is to die for. My eyes are instantly drawn to them. My skin is very sensitive to fragrense and texture so when i tried soap and glory smoothie star i was pleasently surprised to how my skin reacted. I loved the scent as soon as i opened the tub and the cream was so smooth it felt weightless, however i did find it abit heavy on my skin. it took a long time to rub in and dry which made it hard to use as a fast sollution to dry skin. This body lotion is more of a pampering solution, so if you want fast moisture its not the one for you. Still onenof my favorite products out there.
Jade W.
Hope , Wrexham
This thick and creamy formula is my absolute favorite to make my skin feel Soft and smooth and smelling amazing after having a bath Or
Shower. Although the formula is thick it has a lighter texture when applied and sinks right into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin. The smell of this buttercream is sensational and is one of the key features of the product that keeps me going back for more. 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to smell and feel amazing!!!
Lords of G.
this buttercream has a very nice smell to it aswell as it is soft on you skin and makes you feel like your in heaven . This cream doesn't have a normal texture as some other creams do but it still works perfectly and what is really good about it is that it leaves you skin shiny and smooth. Overall i would totally recommend this to people all over the world :p .
Kaavya B.
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I love how soft this cream makes my skin feel, but on a downer it feels very thick. Although it does have this texture, the mask does not feel sticky or oily and the quantity is definitely matched with the quality. I recommend this to people with dry skin as i have it personally, it may or may not be as effective on other skin types.
Jessica D.
Suffolk
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! So moisturizing on my skin, I use it every night it's like giving your skin a drink, it's ever so gentle on my skin personally. The smell is divine reminds me of holidays. For £10 you get a lot so I really do recommend it. Even though it takes a while to sink into your skin that is the only downside, I would 100% buy again!
Victoria V.
This product is great for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. I would compare it to the body butters at the body shop. It is gentle on the skin and the scent is perfect. It has definitely been a pro for my dry skin. I would like to test out another Soap and Glory lotion but would definitely repurchase in the near future.
Glynnis A.
I am in love with this body buttercream! But it is rare to find im my stores. If I ever find it I am stocking up on these. I recommend this to people who have very dry skin and doesn't mind the strong scent. Personally I love the smell and my leaves my skin so soft and the next day it is still so soft.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?