BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Fast absorbing and hands down the best smelling lotion ever!!! The smell last for a long time too!!
Karrington H.
Karrington H.
My skin felt soft! It smells very nice too, it doesn't feel like its suffocating you either.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Honolulu, HI
I love the smell of the product. I live in a hot and humid area so I do not apply to face or chest. I started breaking out after that and for that I did not give it full stars. I love to apply it on my feet befor bed because it helps to keep them from getting to dry with the amount of time I spend in the sand and ocean.
Jose V.
Jose V.
There is no smoother feeling after this body buttercream! Your skin feels as smooth as a baby's bottom!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
I feel like Soap & Glory is slightly underrated. I love their products! This is one of my favs. It smells heavenly and feels so silky on the skin! Purchased at Sephora.
Elda B.
Elda B.
This feels so good on your skin it's unreal! I also like how quickly it dries and how smoothly you start to feel from the start! I bought one for me and one for my sister.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This stuff is so hydrating and delicious smelling. The smell lingers all day and I can feel the moisture for a long time. It's well worth the 15$

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
gabby p.
gabby p.
Hopland, CA
this stuff is a-1, made my skin nice and soft and also smelled quite good would def recommend this to a friend
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
I absolutely love this product. It is super soft and creamy and feels like you're putting butter on your skin. The only bad thing about it is the packaging. I prefer squeeze tubes because they're more sanitary but the jar lasts forever! I would 100% recommend this to my friends and family.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?