BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite, go too, body butter! Most lotions have beautiful scents but don't hydrate the skin. This one is good at hydrating and leave a nice smell. I think it also pairs well with my perfumes!
Jose V.
There is no smoother feeling after this body buttercream! Your skin feels as smooth as a baby's bottom!
Tracy E.
I feel like Soap & Glory is slightly underrated. I love their products! This is one of my favs. It smells heavenly and feels so silky on the skin! Purchased at Sephora.
Elda B.
This feels so good on your skin it's unreal! I also like how quickly it dries and how smoothly you start to feel from the start! I bought one for me and one for my sister.
Lucy W.
Renton, WA
Everyone knows when you finish a tub of body butter that it's an amazing feat. This body butter went beyond that, I had to go out and make sure I had a back up before I ran out of this. It's so amazingly scented and it soaks in quickly. It's the one I go to and it's the one I recommend to all my friends. Moisturized and smelling like an almond pistachio cupcake, sign me up!!!
gabby p.
Hopland, CA
this stuff is a-1, made my skin nice and soft and also smelled quite good would def recommend this to a friend
Karrington H.
My skin felt soft! It smells very nice too, it doesn't feel like its suffocating you either.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Smells so amazing & makes your skin super soft. It isn't sticky & doesn't leave any gross residue like most creams.
Kimberly H.
Honolulu, HI
I love the smell of the product. I live in a hot and humid area so I do not apply to face or chest. I started breaking out after that and for that I did not give it full stars. I love to apply it on my feet befor bed because it helps to keep them from getting to dry with the amount of time I spend in the sand and ocean.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?