BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Renton, WA
Everyone knows when you finish a tub of body butter that it's an amazing feat. This body butter went beyond that, I had to go out and make sure I had a back up before I ran out of this. It's so amazingly scented and it soaks in quickly. It's the one I go to and it's the one I recommend to all my friends. Moisturized and smelling like an almond pistachio cupcake, sign me up!!!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Obsessed with this body butter! I use it after every shower and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the scent is to to die for.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I have dry skin, very very dry skin. I recently tired to get better about using lotion not just on my hands, but the rest of my body. While this was hydrating, I hated the smell. I powered through it until my fiancé asked me why I smelled like a grandma. My advice is to smell it before spend money on it.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
cris l.
cris l.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE IT!!!!!! the smell is wonderful !!! would recommend to anyone!! makes my body feel so soft and refreshing . extremely gentle
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotion! I love the texture of these body butters and they don't irritate my super sensitive skin. I really enjoy this fragrance too because I can layer it with other vanilla scents and it is not too overpowering. The reason I only give it four stars is because I don't feel like the scent lingers too long unless you have the matching body spray. A very good scent, but most likely will not repurchase.
Jasmarie R.
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
This product smells delish, I use it after showering and it feels so good. I have dry patchy skin and it hydrates very good. A little goes a long way. Is gentle enough that I can use it on my three year old.
Carly W.
Carly W.
I usually go for really light lotions, not body butters, but I got a sample of this and loved it. It's definitely a thick consistency, as you would expect from a body butter, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin- it sinks right in. The only thing I dislike about is is the scent! It's way too sweet & all I get from it is vanilla frosting.
Lane M.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I love the scent of this body buttercream, it provides great moisture and a long lasting scent. This product is very reasonable price and a great alternative to pricey body butters from the Body Shop or even Bath and Body Works. I love the texture, too.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite, go too, body butter! Most lotions have beautiful scents but don't hydrate the skin. This one is good at hydrating and leave a nice smell. I think it also pairs well with my perfumes!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?