BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Personally, i found the consistency of this body butter a bit strange. The scent anf everything else was fine
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This smells amazing and is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking to have a smooth fresh face
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this so much I got it from Walgreens and I put it all over my body it smells so good it's awesome
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Fast absorbing and hands down the best smelling lotion ever!!! The smell last for a long time too!!
savannah m.
love this!! smells really good and soaks into the skin, no sticky feeling afterwards.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Smells so amazing & makes your skin super soft. It isn't sticky & doesn't leave any gross residue like most creams.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
This stuff is so hydrating and delicious smelling. The smell lingers all day and I can feel the moisture for a long time. It's well worth the 15$

Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Serious game changer for me when it comes to body creams, lotions, etc. This is the thickest body butter I have used and it smells amazing ! It has done so much good for my problem areas of dry skin! I always have a back-up one on hand and haven't used any other product since I started using this one!
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
love the smell love the way it takes off dead skin but doesn't tear at the skin leaves it smooth and soft a go to product always
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?