BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Y S.
SOOO smooth I love it!! My skin has never felt more smooth and it's honestly great for right after shaving
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love this so much I got it from Walgreens and I put it all over my body it smells so good it's awesome
Lola S.
Little Rock, AR
This smells really good. I left my skin smooth and refreshed. It was reasonably priced and well worth it.
Jose V.
There is no smoother feeling after this body buttercream! Your skin feels as smooth as a baby's bottom!
Umaima A.
Dallas, TX
It leaves a silky soft skin, and it smells great. Absorbs quickly, long lasting and it is a good value.
Jennifer B.
Perfectly hydrating for my skin, I absolutely love the smell and the way it harmonizes with my parfume!
Ger Y.
Wheatland, CA
The smells amazing I love it to much I use it everyday it's makes my skin looks smooth and it's so soft
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
This is my go to body butters for when I want to feel pampered. The scent and the hydration is amazing!
Stephanie D.
Paterson, NJ
It smells so good I love it and it will make your skin feel so soft I think everyone should use this
Jenna K.
Doylestown, OH
I use this on a daily. It's the best body cream 10/10 recommend for anyone out there. I'd go buy it
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?