BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
gabby p.
Hopland, CA
this stuff is a-1, made my skin nice and soft and also smelled quite good would def recommend this to a friend
Yaniris O.
Brentwood, NY
Love this body butter perfect to use at nighttime leave my skin smooth and glowing better for the winter months
Sandy B.
Gordon, KY
Love this. Love the smell and the way my skin feels afterward. It really does a great job at smoothing my skin.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Personally, i found the consistency of this body butter a bit strange. The scent anf everything else was fine
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg! This butter cream is to die for! Love the smell and keeps my body smooth, hydrated and it's not greasy.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This smells amazing and is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking to have a smooth fresh face
Niani D.
Richmond, VA
Once i use this my body feels so smooth and better then the other products i believe everyone should try this
Katie S.
Orlando
Was not my favorite body scrub. I felt like it was way to rough on my skin. I will not be buying it again.
Mikayla R.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I LOVE this buttercream. It's so amazing and makes your skin feel silky smooth. I definitely recommend this
Y S.
SOOO smooth I love it!! My skin has never felt more smooth and it's honestly great for right after shaving
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?