BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
I love this cream, the scent alone is amazing, it is creamy yet light and non greasy. I purchase it in bulk at Target.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pasadena
This cream leaves me with hydrated my skin ALL day. And the smell is Delicious, but not overpowering. Will buy again.
Kory L.
Kory L.
Love it love it love it! Usually I use lotions, not body butters because I don't like the thick, greasy feeling. This body butter is a little thick, of course, but not greasy at all! Goes on smooth and keeps me moisturized all day. I never have to re apply with this. The smell is light but very nice and girly. This is my all time fave body butter, it's amazing! Is a little pricey, but DEFINITELY worth the money!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Its hard for me to find a lotion that would keep my skin hydrated but when i tried this one i was so happy. My legs are more dry than other parts of my body but when i used this my skin looks smooth no wrinkly look and it smells soooo good.
katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
Omg. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It's so thick and creamy. It leaves my skin so soft. And the smell is delicious!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Personally, i found the consistency of this body butter a bit strange. The scent anf everything else was fine
Afton E.
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
I love this so much I got it from Walgreens and I put it all over my body it smells so good it's awesome
Justine A.
Justine A.
This stuff is amazing! It smells incredible with the pistachio almond scent. And it is thick and creamy and super moisturizing. Soap and Glory makes wonderful products.
savannah m.
savannah m.
love this!! smells really good and soaks into the skin, no sticky feeling afterwards.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?