BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Kory L.
Love it love it love it! Usually I use lotions, not body butters because I don't like the thick, greasy feeling. This body butter is a little thick, of course, but not greasy at all! Goes on smooth and keeps me moisturized all day. I never have to re apply with this. The smell is light but very nice and girly. This is my all time fave body butter, it's amazing! Is a little pricey, but DEFINITELY worth the money!
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Its hard for me to find a lotion that would keep my skin hydrated but when i tried this one i was so happy. My legs are more dry than other parts of my body but when i used this my skin looks smooth no wrinkly look and it smells soooo good.
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Justine A.
This stuff is amazing! It smells incredible with the pistachio almond scent. And it is thick and creamy and super moisturizing. Soap and Glory makes wonderful products.
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
The smell of this is incredible! After putting it on my body I crave cookies because of the delicious smell. My skin has never felt this soft!
Jenna T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Obsessed with this body butter! I use it after every shower and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the scent is to to die for.
Leslie P.
Wichita
This stuff is amazing! It smells good and clean. And feels silly going on but not greasy. Makes skin feel and smell good
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
As soon as I open the jar I want to eat it! This stuff is sooo soft and creamy. I'm obsessed. Need to buy this in bulk.
Nathalie S.
New City, NY
I love this cream, the scent alone is amazing, it is creamy yet light and non greasy. I purchase it in bulk at Target.
Stephanie M.
Pasadena
This cream leaves me with hydrated my skin ALL day. And the smell is Delicious, but not overpowering. Will buy again.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?