BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Ciara A.
If you're looking for something that hydrates really well and you like sweet smelling butters then you'll definitely love this stuff! My skin feels so hydrated and soft after using this. It dries down pretty fast and doesn't feel too heavy once dried. This smells really creamy and a little nutty. I LOVE the scent but if you aren't a fan of butter sweet smells then it might not be your cup of tea. The smell isn't *too* strong but is definitely noticable and lasts a long time. Especially for the price I highly recommend this product :)
Melissa C.
Branford, CT
Serious game changer for me when it comes to body creams, lotions, etc. This is the thickest body butter I have used and it smells amazing ! It has done so much good for my problem areas of dry skin! I always have a back-up one on hand and haven't used any other product since I started using this one!
Adrienne S.
I just have to say that I absolutely love this body butter. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. It absorbs pretty quickly yet provides a great moisture barrier. This is by far the most moisturizing lotion/body butter I've ever tried. My husband also uses it. It helps with eczema as well. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. I love this so much that I've repurchased it! The price is fair roughly $15 and available at Target and Walgreens.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I have dry skin, very very dry skin. I recently tired to get better about using lotion not just on my hands, but the rest of my body. While this was hydrating, I hated the smell. I powered through it until my fiancé asked me why I smelled like a grandma. My advice is to smell it before spend money on it.
Savannah P.
I love this body butter. It has a thick, creamy consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin. It hydrates my dry skin very well. I like to use this body butter at night before I go to bed, so I wake up in the morning to soft, smooth skin. The smell of this body butter is great- it truly smells like pistachio, almond, and vanilla. Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I love the way this body cream smells!!!! I keep this in a basket by my reading chair. It is so comforting to use and smell this during the winter months. I believe that I will wear this during the summer too! It is smooth and you get a large amount for the price. I have used. This tube daily since October and I still have a quarter of it left.
Taylor D.
I am in LOVE with every Soap & Glory product I've ever tried! I love all of the scents, the variety of products, the prices, and that I can purchase at Ulta, Target, or Walgreens. They last long and they are very effective. I reccomend Soap & Glory products to absolutely everyone and I will always repurchase their body creams, body washes, body scrubs, etc.
Marissa K.
This is my favorite lotion to use when I get out of the shower. It's super hydrating and smells good enough to eat! I love how a little goes a long way also. It my holy grail lotion for all year long!
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is one of my favorite body butters! It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells heavenly, it's seriously the best smell ever! I definitely recommend y'all pick this up, it's pretty cheap and you get a lot! Great product!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?