BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Love the texture of this body butter it really hydrates my skin without leaving a sticky feeling. I love to use this before bed and to me the scent is really strongly pistachio which I really like. I would definitely recommend this to someone that's looking for a body butter but it is very heavily fragranced so if you're looking for a soft or unscented lotion skip this one
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Usually after I shower and shave my legs, I apply lotion and I get hives. I'm not sure why, but it's quite a pain. This stuff? Virtually nothing! I'm so pleased with simply that. This body butter also smells great. Super moisturizing and not too heavy! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone if I could! I can't stop singing praises for it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Very rich and pleasant smelling formula. Light on the skin and non-greasy, which instantly made this a favorite for me. Bought it during a brand buy two get one free sale from Ulta online. I'm loving all of Soap and Glory's products and prefer there bath products more than most on the market today. Recommend to anyone. Most of there products hit it out of the park for me.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Love this I received this as a sample a long time ago and have been buying it ever since. Now that it is available at Target that makes it even better it isn't the cheapest body butter running upper drugstore prices but a jar will last 6 months it doesn' t take much work , It melts into the skin. repairs skin. There are few fragranced lotions I can use this is my love.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Statesville, NC
This is my FAVORITE body butter even over high end brands that are far more expensive. This scent is so unique and wonderful, your skin is baby soft all day after use. I use this after I shower on my dryer areas such as my elbows and ankles and then follow up with the Smootie Star Body Milk lotion for the rest. I will repurchase this again and again!
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
If heaven has a bakery, I'm almost certain it smells like Smoothie Star. This lotion smells like the most delicious, fresh baked yummyness you could ever imagine. It feels great on the skin too and you can buy it at Ulta now. Just make sure you don't eat it, because you'll be craving fresh cookies once you use it.
Yeawoma J.
Yeawoma J.
West Warwick, RI
This body cream smells delicious! While it has a wonderful smell I find I have to reapply a few times a day to maintain the moisture and keep up the smell. If I mix this with other body butters or oils the moisture holds but definitely not something I can wear alone and expect to last for hours without reapplying
Joselin O.
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
This body butter is sooooo good I can even imagine myself using another one . It's actually preatty buttery it's a little too much for me but I just love that it's very last in my body . It's stays in my body along time I would defenetaly recommended to girls who have really dry skin . This is good stuuff
Brooklynn D.
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells like heaven & makes me feel so soft! I love to use it right after shaving, it's like nothing I've ever used before! The price is just right & a baby bit goes a LONG ways! Very very recommended ESPECIALLY, if you have very dry skin like on your knees or elbows. Love this!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Shreveport, LA
Omg i use this stuff religiously, I don't know what I would use if I didn't have this. Using this keeps my skin very soft and smooth. The smell is amazing and it last a very long time. I've even given it as a gift and gotten great feedback from it. Keep doing what your doing don't change a single thing.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?