BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I discovered this body butter this past Christmas and LOVE the scent, quality and smoothness it brings to my skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I deal with dryness during winter months and heat rashes during warm summer months. This lotion can deal with both extremes without making my skin or hands feel greasy or overly scented. Love it!
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I have dry skin, very very dry skin. I recently tired to get better about using lotion not just on my hands, but the rest of my body. While this was hydrating, I hated the smell. I powered through it until my fiancé asked me why I smelled like a grandma. My advice is to smell it before spend money on it.
Sarah V.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotion! I love the texture of these body butters and they don't irritate my super sensitive skin. I really enjoy this fragrance too because I can layer it with other vanilla scents and it is not too overpowering. The reason I only give it four stars is because I don't feel like the scent lingers too long unless you have the matching body spray. A very good scent, but most likely will not repurchase.
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Love love love this stuff! I have extremely dry skin. This is super hydrating! I enjoy using this at night before bed, right after my shower. It smells like almond cookies. I love the majority of the soap and glory products that I have found and I will definitely repurchase this when I get through it.
Savannah P.
I love this body butter. It has a thick, creamy consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin. It hydrates my dry skin very well. I like to use this body butter at night before I go to bed, so I wake up in the morning to soft, smooth skin. The smell of this body butter is great- it truly smells like pistachio, almond, and vanilla. Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I love the way this body cream smells!!!! I keep this in a basket by my reading chair. It is so comforting to use and smell this during the winter months. I believe that I will wear this during the summer too! It is smooth and you get a large amount for the price. I have used. This tube daily since October and I still have a quarter of it left.
Taylor D.
I am in LOVE with every Soap & Glory product I've ever tried! I love all of the scents, the variety of products, the prices, and that I can purchase at Ulta, Target, or Walgreens. They last long and they are very effective. I reccomend Soap & Glory products to absolutely everyone and I will always repurchase their body creams, body washes, body scrubs, etc.
Marissa K.
This is my favorite lotion to use when I get out of the shower. It's super hydrating and smells good enough to eat! I love how a little goes a long way also. It my holy grail lotion for all year long!
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I love the scent of this body buttercream, it provides great moisture and a long lasting scent. This product is very reasonable price and a great alternative to pricey body butters from the Body Shop or even Bath and Body Works. I love the texture, too.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is one of my favorite body butters! It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells heavenly, it's seriously the best smell ever! I definitely recommend y'all pick this up, it's pretty cheap and you get a lot! Great product!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?