BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Sindi R.
I discovered this cream from CKey a youtuber I follow. I use it daily and I am in love with the scent. Leaves my hands, elbows and feet extremely soft and it's long lasting. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kaitlyn H.
Frisco, TX
It's a very nice body butter, but not a holy grail object of mine. To me at least, it doesn't smell exactly like the Smoothie Star body milk or the Rich and Foamous bath wash, but a smidgen more towards the original Soap and Glory scent; it's hard to describe. It is very moisturizing and easy to rub in.
leia l.
Smells so gooood. goes on super smooth onto your body. Did i mention the scent is amazing?!! The price is great for the product. It keeps my body moisturized and i would buy so much more in the future.
Angelika C.
San Antonio
This is one of the very few body butters that I have actually used up! I used it every day after the shower and it felt very nourishing, and made my skin incredibly soft!
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I cannot get out of the shower without putting this lotion on. It has seriously made a difference in my dry skin on my legs. I tend to self tan a lot and the skin on my legs is so dry and flaky, it just looks awful, but with this body cream my legs feel so smooth and they are shiny and healthy looking, plus the smell to me is incredible. A lot of soap and glory products have an odd smell, but this product has the best smell of all their products in my opinion.
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow this body butter by soap and glory called the smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream is the absolute best! It smells like a perfect dream, it keeps your body moisturized and it's just an amazing product. Highly recommend. And the price is right. You get so much bang for your buck.
Carly W.
I usually go for really light lotions, not body butters, but I got a sample of this and loved it. It's definitely a thick consistency, as you would expect from a body butter, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin- it sinks right in. The only thing I dislike about is is the scent! It's way too sweet & all I get from it is vanilla frosting.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This really is a light body butter that provides moisture that will last throughout the entire day. My skin was soft, supple, and smooth and I couldn't be happier. The price is a steal too for something so luxurious. Although I am not a fan of the smell, it doesn't bother me and it is also very light.
Kelsey H.
Houston , TX
in love. This smells amazing while leaving your skin soft and dry free. Would recommend to a friend
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?