BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Angelika C.
Angelika C.
San Antonio
This is one of the very few body butters that I have actually used up! I used it every day after the shower and it felt very nourishing, and made my skin incredibly soft!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF!!!!! It is absolutely amazing. Works wonders on my dry skin all over my body! The smell is orgasmic. My guy doesn't like when I don't put it on haha I will be repurchasing over and over.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I cannot get out of the shower without putting this lotion on. It has seriously made a difference in my dry skin on my legs. I tend to self tan a lot and the skin on my legs is so dry and flaky, it just looks awful, but with this body cream my legs feel so smooth and they are shiny and healthy looking, plus the smell to me is incredible. A lot of soap and glory products have an odd smell, but this product has the best smell of all their products in my opinion.
ashlee w.
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
The smell of this is incredible! After putting it on my body I crave cookies because of the delicious smell. My skin has never felt this soft!
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
This stuff smells AMAZING! The scent lasts all day long and you feel like you smell like an ice cream! A little goes a long way and the packaging is the cutest as well
Emily P.
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wow this body butter by soap and glory called the smoothie star lightly whipped body buttercream is the absolute best! It smells like a perfect dream, it keeps your body moisturized and it's just an amazing product. Highly recommend. And the price is right. You get so much bang for your buck.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This really is a light body butter that provides moisture that will last throughout the entire day. My skin was soft, supple, and smooth and I couldn't be happier. The price is a steal too for something so luxurious. Although I am not a fan of the smell, it doesn't bother me and it is also very light.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Wichita
This stuff is amazing! It smells good and clean. And feels silly going on but not greasy. Makes skin feel and smell good
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
As soon as I open the jar I want to eat it! This stuff is sooo soft and creamy. I'm obsessed. Need to buy this in bulk.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?