BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Lolly A.
Lolly A.
Bessemer City, NC
Love this stuff! Not as thick as their body butters since this is whipped but out of the several I've tried, this smell is my favorite. It's light and sweet, vanilla and pistachio really come through. Leaves me moisturizer but not sticky. Will repurchase!!
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
I really love smelling products from Soap and Glory. I picked up this body buttercream with a coupon from my cartwheel app. The texture is thick and I apply it all over my body after a shower. The price is really good for the quality of the product. Smells heavenly as well. I do wish the smell lasted longer. I plan to buy more from this company.
Javen J.
Javen J.
This body butter is phenomenal. It smells like vanilla cupcakes with frosting.It is very moisturizing and comes with a lot of product. I use this every day after I get out of the shower.I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Katy H.
Katy H.
Love this product and can't get over how good it smells. It's a thick consistency and is great for my dry skin. I use this at least twice a week and the value is great and price point it nice. I got this as a gift from a friend but I would repurchase this
Deena M.
Deena M.
New York, ny
After a nice shower, I love to use this!!! My skin has never felt softer. I usually rub it in and wait for my body to fully dry then proceed to my usual lotions and cream combos. 10 out 10 would  recommend
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
I love this body butter..it's great..very moisturizing..the scent is great..sweet with notes of vanilla..scent stays but is not overpowering..definitely a repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Smells great and really moisturizes my dry skin. I purchased from target and it was pretty inexpensive, I think maybe ten bucks and has lasted so long and I use it all over almost every night.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Frisco, TX
It's a very nice body butter, but not a holy grail object of mine. To me at least, it doesn't smell exactly like the Smoothie Star body milk or the Rich and Foamous bath wash, but a smidgen more towards the original Soap and Glory scent; it's hard to describe. It is very moisturizing and easy to rub in.
Sindi R.
Sindi R.
I discovered this cream from CKey a youtuber I follow. I use it daily and I am in love with the scent. Leaves my hands, elbows and feet extremely soft and it's long lasting. I highly recommend this to everyone!
leia l.
leia l.
Smells so gooood. goes on super smooth onto your body. Did i mention the scent is amazing?!! The price is great for the product. It keeps my body moisturized and i would buy so much more in the future.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?