BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Dayna B.
Dayna B.
Omaha
Don't get me wrong, I love the sun kissed glow I get from spending just a little bit too much time in the sun, but HATE the dry feeling it can give my skin. That's why I swear by this body buttercream after each and every sun session. Soap and glory's smoothie star has the perfect balance of smooth without feeling too oily on the skin. Accented by a delicate, sweet, fragrance, it's perfect for any dry spots that need some extra attention OR just to pamper yourself a little bit. Absolutely OBSESSED with this product and can't wait to try more from the brand!!

Products mentioned//
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
If you're looking for something that hydrates really well and you like sweet smelling butters then you'll definitely love this stuff! My skin feels so hydrated and soft after using this. It dries down pretty fast and doesn't feel too heavy once dried. This smells really creamy and a little nutty. I LOVE the scent but if you aren't a fan of butter sweet smells then it might not be your cup of tea. The smell isn't *too* strong but is definitely noticable and lasts a long time. Especially for the price I highly recommend this product :)
Adrienne S.
Adrienne S.
I just have to say that I absolutely love this body butter. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. It absorbs pretty quickly yet provides a great moisture barrier. This is by far the most moisturizing lotion/body butter I've ever tried. My husband also uses it. It helps with eczema as well. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. I love this so much that I've repurchased it! The price is fair roughly $15 and available at Target and Walgreens.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
I love this body butter. It has a thick, creamy consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin. It hydrates my dry skin very well. I like to use this body butter at night before I go to bed, so I wake up in the morning to soft, smooth skin. The smell of this body butter is great- it truly smells like pistachio, almond, and vanilla. Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I love the way this body cream smells!!!! I keep this in a basket by my reading chair. It is so comforting to use and smell this during the winter months. I believe that I will wear this during the summer too! It is smooth and you get a large amount for the price. I have used. This tube daily since October and I still have a quarter of it left.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I am in LOVE with every Soap & Glory product I've ever tried! I love all of the scents, the variety of products, the prices, and that I can purchase at Ulta, Target, or Walgreens. They last long and they are very effective. I reccomend Soap & Glory products to absolutely everyone and I will always repurchase their body creams, body washes, body scrubs, etc.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
This, along with the Smoothie Star body spray, was one of my first products I purchased from Soap and Glory. I absolutely LOVE the scent of this product. It smells so sweet! This product is very affordable considering the amount of product you recieve and how long the product lasts. A little bit of this product goes a long way.
Lakshani M.
Lakshani M.
The first impression i had of this cream was OMG THIS SMELLS AMAZING! I usually use this right after a shower or after i shave my legs and it leaves my body really soft and hydrated. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It is also affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?