BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Que S.
Works great for my dry skin. Kept the ash away all say. Didn't irritate my eczema!!!!!
Mandy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very moisturizing. Five star rated. Very creamy consistency. I would like to get more.
Lisa Z.
Dickeyville, WI
This product is so rich and creamy! It applies so easy and really sinks into the skin!
Becca B.
Saint John, IN
This stuff made my skin so soft and made it smell delicious! definitely recommend!
Joanna B.
Cedarville, OH
Body butter is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin as soft as a baby's bottom.
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Sarah F.
Worcester, MA
I LIVE FOR THIS STUFF!!!!! It is absolutely amazing. Works wonders on my dry skin all over my body! The smell is orgasmic. My guy doesn't like when I don't put it on haha I will be repurchasing over and over.
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Smells great and really moisturizes my dry skin. I purchased from target and it was pretty inexpensive, I think maybe ten bucks and has lasted so long and I use it all over almost every night.
Aryn L.
The lotion is really great, it's lightweight yet extremely moisturizing. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It sinks into the skin quickly with no stickiness or greasy feeling. You can get many uses out of a container, good value for someone such as myself who absolutely loves bath and body products.

The scent is very interesting, I was expecting a very gourmand scent based upon the description. It definitely goes through different scents depending on your body chemistry. After wearing it for a while, it warms up on my skin and the more subtle nuances come out. I like it better after wearing it for quite a while than when it's first applied.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?