BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Kateryna K.
Fort Wayne, IN
It a great product and I like it a lot, it smells amazing too. All my guests are very impressed by this soap when they get to try it.
Allison M.
Mason City, IA
Love the smell of this, and the way it makes your skin feel is wonderful. I have bought this several times and will continue to buy
Carly W.
This body Butter is unbeatable. Smells absolutely fantastic and leaves my skin moisturized for hours. It's thick but not too thick.
Jenna T.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Obsessed with this body butter! I use it after every shower and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the scent is to to die for.
Natally P.
Elsa, TX
This stuff is so amazing the best stuff you can use on earth so soft and smooth smells very very good wish I can just live in it
cris l.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE IT!!!!!! the smell is wonderful !!! would recommend to anyone!! makes my body feel so soft and refreshing . extremely gentle
Tiffany S.
Salem, MA
This is life!!! Keeps my skin flawlessly smooth. And the smell is so good that people are always complimenting me! Def recommend!
araseli S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smelling great and the smell last a great while which means you don't have to reapply every hour
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
love the smell love the way it takes off dead skin but doesn't tear at the skin leaves it smooth and soft a go to product always
angelica c.
This is my favorite thing to use right after I get out the shower! The smell is awesome and it's also very nourishing to my skin
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?