BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
This body butter does not leave my hands feeling tacky. I do feel i need to use a lot of this.
Yulia R.
Yulia R.
Hawthorne, CA
Love it! Smells so yummy and works great! Skin feels smooth! Will recommend it to everyone!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Anaheim, CA
I swear by this product I love how soft my skin feels and the smell is so fresh and clean.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
I love it, texture is creamy, a bit thick but great for me because I have super dry skin.
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
Dickeyville, WI
This product is so rich and creamy! It applies so easy and really sinks into the skin!
Que S.
Que S.
Works great for my dry skin. Kept the ash away all say. Didn't irritate my eczema!!!!!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very moisturizing. Five star rated. Very creamy consistency. I would like to get more.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Saint John, IN
This stuff made my skin so soft and made it smell delicious! definitely recommend!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Cedarville, OH
Body butter is very moisturizing! It leaves your skin as soft as a baby's bottom.
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
The lotion is really great, it's lightweight yet extremely moisturizing. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It sinks into the skin quickly with no stickiness or greasy feeling. You can get many uses out of a container, good value for someone such as myself who absolutely loves bath and body products.

The scent is very interesting, I was expecting a very gourmand scent based upon the description. It definitely goes through different scents depending on your body chemistry. After wearing it for a while, it warms up on my skin and the more subtle nuances come out. I like it better after wearing it for quite a while than when it's first applied.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?