BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Casey K.
Nice scent, not overpowering. Very moisturizing, absorbs into skin quickly without leaving any sticky residue. Doesn't interfere with perfume scents. Great for after the shower or shaving. Skin felt soft after use. I would pick this up again.
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
It feels so nice on the skin and leaves your skin feeling so moisturizers not at all sticky and it just melts right into your skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturizer for over 20 hours!! Love itđź’‹
Cecilia L.
Salem, OR
Smells really good! Sometimes it's a little too overpowering but smells amazing nonetheless. Huge tub and lasts a really long time! Creamy but not sticky! Love it! I always get lots of compliments because of how good it smells!
Spike S.
Indianapolis, IN

I like this pruduct Mark smell , softness, I 'm not complaining. You would like to be testing longer, if I herd is these prudoctos would give more accurate my opinio, :)
Adreanna F.
Celina, OH
This works AMAZINGLY! Makes your skin supper soft and you smell great! In my opinion I feel you get a good amout for your money! So I really recommend the soap and glory smothie star buttercream.
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Smells amazing and feels amazing on your skin. I can't think of any pros or cons for this product. I really can't remember the price of the product but all I know is it was worth every cent. Of course I would recommend this.
Sondra L.
Gadsden
I never used body butter before this an it was a great experience it didn't leave me all sticky or slimy it was a great refreshing feeling an I'm glad I try ed it
This is my favorite body moisturizer of all time. It makes me smell like a bakery and smooths my skin without leaving a greasy feel. I've repurchased multiple times and always keep a spare and give out as gifts
Samantha E.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this!!! It smells amazing and it's made with ingredients I actually recognize as opposed to a bunch of chemicals on the label. Skin felt amazing!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?