BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Londiwe M.
Londiwe M.
This product is one of the best moisturizers for my skin it gives my skin a glow and makes it look more clean.
Niani D.
Niani D.
Richmond, VA
Once i use this my body feels so smooth and better then the other products i believe everyone should try this
Maria F.
Maria F.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg! This butter cream is to die for! Love the smell and keeps my body smooth, hydrated and it's not greasy.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
This smells amazing and is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking to have a smooth fresh face
Mikayla R.
Mikayla R.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I LOVE this buttercream. It's so amazing and makes your skin feel silky smooth. I definitely recommend this
Katie S.
Katie S.
Orlando
Was not my favorite body scrub. I felt like it was way to rough on my skin. I will not be buying it again.
Y S.
Y S.
SOOO smooth I love it!! My skin has never felt more smooth and it's honestly great for right after shaving
Lola S.
Lola S.
Little Rock, AR
This smells really good. I left my skin smooth and refreshed. It was reasonably priced and well worth it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Perfectly hydrating for my skin, I absolutely love the smell and the way it harmonizes with my parfume!
Ger Y.
Ger Y.
Wheatland, CA
The smells amazing I love it to much I use it everyday it's makes my skin looks smooth and it's so soft
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?