BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
MELISSA R.
Berwyn, IL
Extremely hydrating and luxurious. Leaves me smelling amazing every time. The packaging of soap and glorys products gets me every time I love something that I can display and will look nice in my bathroom.
Calypso H.
This is soooooo incredible smooth. I've repurchased this three times and will be getting it again. It smells amazing, feels amazing. Doesn't make my skin oily at all !!
Justine A.
This stuff is amazing! It smells incredible with the pistachio almond scent. And it is thick and creamy and super moisturizing. Soap and Glory makes wonderful products.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Oh my God! The smell of this is absolutely delicious that you'll want to eat the product. It is so smoothing and soothing...this is hands down my favorite body cream.
Kristina h.
Such an amazing product and smells really nice one.

Fresh your skin every time, very good for your skin and your body. I used it before probably for an year. Yes of course, really nice.
Lamia S.
Smyrna, GA
Smells like heaven! I also have the body lotion and scrub in this scent and I can't get enough. My only wish is that it were more readily available in locations other than ulta!
Rasa S.
Claremont, CA
I LOVE this smell. It's the closest I've been able to find for a dupe of Laura Mercier's $$$ pistache body lotion. Plus, there are no parabens or toxic ingredients like her's!
Tracy E.
I feel like Soap & Glory is slightly underrated. I love their products! This is one of my favs. It smells heavenly and feels so silky on the skin! Purchased at Sephora.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
I saw a bunch of people on YouTube recommend this buttercream. I use it about 3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth for a couple of days. It is a great value for the quality that it is. I would highly recommend it to anybody with dry skin.
Hunter S.
This is the most best smelling stuff I have ever come across. I use it every other day if not everyday! AMAZING! The smell lasts all day, in the heat.. It isn't pricey at all.. Very affordable, for 10.1 oz. I would def repurchase this a million times
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?