BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in ...3 Answers
Crissy W.
Crissy W.
Markham, IL
Okay now the body butter cream is very smooth I love the texture of it
And it last long because you don't need a lot
Shealynn R.
Shealynn R.
The scent is so amazing and leaves your skin so soft! I'm really impressed by this product and highly recommend it.
Hailey I.
Hailey I.
Caledonia, WI
Smells amazing and giving most urs to skin with soft skin as a result jar lasts long times and well worth the money
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Millville, NJ
Love love love this product super moisturizing makes your skin feel supple smells amazing super awesome ingredients
Justina M.
Justina M.

Loved this! Smells amazing! I use it after showering. Leaves skin feeling soft and isn't greasy which is a bonus!
Sian B.
Sian B.
Product smells lovely. However, I did feel like it left my skin feeling rather sticky. But I would use it again.
Trisha G.
Trisha G.
Livonia, MI
smells very good. i love body buttercream and it makes my skin feel very soft. its a good value for what you get
Megan A.
Megan A.
Don't like the smell of it. It is nasty smelling. I would recommend if you like the scent but it is very strong.
Yaniris O.
Yaniris O.
Brentwood, New York
Love this body butter perfect to use at nighttime leave my skin smooth and glowing better for the winter months
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Gordon, KY
Love this. Love the smell and the way my skin feels afterward. It really does a great job at smoothing my skin.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?