BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of the scent and I find that it really does moisturize really well. The only downside to this is that I find that it's a little too greasy for my liking. I always have to put a towel down to sleep on top if I sleep with this on
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
It feels so nice on the skin and leaves your skin feeling so moisturizers not at all sticky and it just melts right into your skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturizer for over 20 hours!! Love it💋
Spike S.
Indianapolis, IN

I like this pruduct Mark smell , softness, I 'm not complaining. You would like to be testing longer, if I herd is these prudoctos would give more accurate my opinio, :)
Adreanna F.
Celina, OH
This works AMAZINGLY! Makes your skin supper soft and you smell great! In my opinion I feel you get a good amout for your money! So I really recommend the soap and glory smothie star buttercream.
Cecilia L.
Salem, OR
Smells really good! Sometimes it's a little too overpowering but smells amazing nonetheless. Huge tub and lasts a really long time! Creamy but not sticky! Love it! I always get lots of compliments because of how good it smells!
Smells amazing and feels amazing on your skin. I can't think of any pros or cons for this product. I really can't remember the price of the product but all I know is it was worth every cent. Of course I would recommend this.
Afton E.
North Carolina
Not only does this super moisturize my skin.... but it smells AMAZING! so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this buttercream. it also pairs well with perfume.
Sondra L.
Gadsden
I never used body butter before this an it was a great experience it didn't leave me all sticky or slimy it was a great refreshing feeling an I'm glad I try ed it
This is my favorite body moisturizer of all time. It makes me smell like a bakery and smooths my skin without leaving a greasy feel. I've repurchased multiple times and always keep a spare and give out as gifts
Samantha E.
Overland Park, KS
Absolutely love this!!! It smells amazing and it's made with ingredients I actually recognize as opposed to a bunch of chemicals on the label. Skin felt amazing!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?