BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Katrina C.
Daly City, CA
Its hard for me to find a lotion that would keep my skin hydrated but when i tried this one i was so happy. My legs are more dry than other parts of my body but when i used this my skin looks smooth no wrinkly look and it smells soooo good.
Gabby H.
Hazel Green, AL
I loved this product! I have repurchased it a few times. The smell along with the feeling it leaves my skin is great! I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin.
Elda B.
This feels so good on your skin it's unreal! I also like how quickly it dries and how smoothly you start to feel from the start! I bought one for me and one for my sister.
Tiffany K.
My favorite body lotion! Gives just the right amount of moisture to the skin without leaving a slimy feel like other brands do. It also has a great smell to it. Ulta puts these on sale all the time and is the best way to save
Tanjila A.
Best thing I've ever used in sometime! I used and if I don't take shower for two days I still smells so good. Even though it's very moisturizing but it will not make you sticky or oily! Best stuff. Definitely recommended!!
This body lotion smells fantastic! It is rich enough without leaving your skin feeling too greasy. It leaves my skin so soft! And the smell lasts throughout the entire day, it's amazing! It is also not too pricey for a body butter. Love it!! It's a must try!
Sara R.
OMG! This is such a good body cream, because it's so amazing. It smells delightful, leaves you silky smooth, and fresh feeling (which I've never gotten with any other body butter). I will repurchase this to the day I die!
Kaitlyn P.
Princeton, WV
I'm obsessed with this body butter! It's extremely moisturizing but absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy! And it smells absolutely delicious too. This product has made me a faithful customer to Soap and Glory!
cami F.
Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream!!! It's my favorite of all time!!! it's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I use it at least once a day. It's gentle and leaves my skin smooth!! I love this product I am going to keep buying it!
Casey K.
Nice scent, not overpowering. Very moisturizing, absorbs into skin quickly without leaving any sticky residue. Doesn't interfere with perfume scents. Great for after the shower or shaving. Skin felt soft after use. I would pick this up again.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?