BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
angelica c.
This is my favorite thing to use right after I get out the shower! The smell is awesome and it's also very nourishing to my skin
Natally P.
Elsa, TX
This stuff is so amazing the best stuff you can use on earth so soft and smooth smells very very good wish I can just live in it
araseli S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Leaves your skin super soft and smelling great and the smell last a great while which means you don't have to reapply every hour
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
Smells great, leaves my skin feeling very soft. Inexpensive and lasts a long time. Glad I can easily find it at Ulta and Target
Elizabeth W.
This soap and glory product is so soft to the touch of the skin I have used at least 3 tubs of this in the last year and a half
. ..
The soap and glory smoothie star gives your skin a very vibrant color and leaves your skin realky moisturize and realky shiny.
Taylor L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Yes!!! This is s must have. I love this so much! I live in Colorado where it's super dry! This keeps me nice and moisturized.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This is very moisturizing, but the smell takes so getting used to. I like it but it is very different than what I expected.
Claudia C.
Linden, CA
Really moisturizes my skin and absorbs to my skin fast. It smells good. Really enjoy this product specially in the winter.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
This makes it soft and silky and smooth. It is the best i would highly recommend it to everyone. The smell is great too!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?