BY SOAP & GLORY #61 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Becka G.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best smelling soap & glory products other than the makeup, by far. It's so refreshing when you put it on and runs into your skin so perfectly. It moisturizes my skin all day long.
Kimberly H.
Honolulu, HI
I love the smell of the product. I live in a hot and humid area so I do not apply to face or chest. I started breaking out after that and for that I did not give it full stars. I love to apply it on my feet befor bed because it helps to keep them from getting to dry with the amount of time I spend in the sand and ocean.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
My favorite body cream ever..the scent is amazing I love anything sweet. I purchased my at ULTA. Will probably run out soon, and will definitely be repurchasing. I have rough bumpy skin on the back of my arms but this helps. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lydia P.
This stuff is amazing. Super thick and hydrating. The scent might be overwhelming for some, but I really enjoy it. I typically use this before bed and I always wake up with super hydrated skin.
Natalie T.
Locust Grove, GA
I first bought this when it was only available overseas in Boots stores in Great Britain. I loved it then and am so glad it is sold here now. It is very creamy without being too greasy and has a fresh, not-too- strong smell.
Courtney A.
Shreveport, LA
Omg i use this stuff religiously, I don't know what I would use if I didn't have this. Using this keeps my skin very soft and smooth. The smell is amazing and it last a very long time. I've even given it as a gift and gotten great feedback from it. Keep doing what your doing don't change a single thing.
Jennifer N.
Florence, MS
This stuff Smells. Amazing. The scent is kind of strong in the tub, but it's light on your skin. It's super moisturizing, but not greasy or pore-clogging and is easy to spread. Every time I wear it, my husband (and the dogs) follow me around and sniff my skin!
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I cannot live without this stuff! It it a little pricey, but you get so much in a huge tub! It literally lasts me for months on end. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate me what so ever! It smells so good I want to eat it! I recommend this to anyone who has the need to smell edible all day!
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
This is the first Soap and Glory product I ever tried and now I can't live without it! It's so rich and buttery on the skin and leaves it feeling AMAZING! The smell is absolutely delicious as well. It's a must-have!
Stephanie S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite body cream by far, I have repurchased this over and over again the last few months since i discovered it. I use it after the smoothie star breakfast scrub in the shower, and my body feels smooth and buttery. I love the scent combination of the two products. It's breakfast heaven!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?