BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Natalie T.
Locust Grove, GA
I first bought this when it was only available overseas in Boots stores in Great Britain. I loved it then and am so glad it is sold here now. It is very creamy without being too greasy and has a fresh, not-too- strong smell.
Jennifer N.
Florence, MS
This stuff Smells. Amazing. The scent is kind of strong in the tub, but it's light on your skin. It's super moisturizing, but not greasy or pore-clogging and is easy to spread. Every time I wear it, my husband (and the dogs) follow me around and sniff my skin!
Courtney A.
Shreveport, LA
Omg i use this stuff religiously, I don't know what I would use if I didn't have this. Using this keeps my skin very soft and smooth. The smell is amazing and it last a very long time. I've even given it as a gift and gotten great feedback from it. Keep doing what your doing don't change a single thing.
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I cannot live without this stuff! It it a little pricey, but you get so much in a huge tub! It literally lasts me for months on end. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate me what so ever! It smells so good I want to eat it! I recommend this to anyone who has the need to smell edible all day!
Casey C.
Dalton, GA
This is the first Soap and Glory product I ever tried and now I can't live without it! It's so rich and buttery on the skin and leaves it feeling AMAZING! The smell is absolutely delicious as well. It's a must-have!
Stephanie S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my favorite body cream by far, I have repurchased this over and over again the last few months since i discovered it. I use it after the smoothie star breakfast scrub in the shower, and my body feels smooth and buttery. I love the scent combination of the two products. It's breakfast heaven!
Kory L.
Love it love it love it! Usually I use lotions, not body butters because I don't like the thick, greasy feeling. This body butter is a little thick, of course, but not greasy at all! Goes on smooth and keeps me moisturized all day. I never have to re apply with this. The smell is light but very nice and girly. This is my all time fave body butter, it's amazing! Is a little pricey, but DEFINITELY worth the money!
Zeinab S.
Dearborn, MI
This is honestly the best body cream I have ever used. I use it every single time I get out of the shower and it always leaves my skin smelling soft, fresh, and feminine. It keeps my skin very hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brandi A.
This product smells so good and the whipped feeling is amazing because it's not to thick to where your constantly rubbing for it to sink into your skin it's amazing and you definitely have to give it a try :)
star L.
Monsey, NY
This buttercream is so great. me and my kids use it and it is so wonderful for making my skin nice and smooth. You get a lot of product for what you pay for and no harsh chemicals on your skin which is great!! Its also not that expensive and you can find it at a lot of places!!!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?