Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Amazing scent!!! I would definitely purchase again when ever I have the chance . It's one of my favorite body butters . It's rich and creamy and the scent lasts very long. I would recommended it to anyone looking for a rich body butter.
madison w.
maryville , TN
This is the smoothst, most creamy lotion I've ever used and the smell is amazing!! pros are this is a very good amount of product for the price. I got this at ulta and I would most definitely repurchase.
Kimberly H.
Honolulu, HI
I love the smell of the product. I live in a hot and humid area so I do not apply to face or chest. I started breaking out after that and for that I did not give it full stars. I love to apply it on my feet befor bed because it helps to keep them from getting to dry with the amount of time I spend in the sand and ocean.
Becka G.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best smelling soap & glory products other than the makeup, by far. It's so refreshing when you put it on and runs into your skin so perfectly. It moisturizes my skin all day long.
Lydia P.
This stuff is amazing. Super thick and hydrating. The scent might be overwhelming for some, but I really enjoy it. I typically use this before bed and I always wake up with super hydrated skin.
Lauren S.
Stewartstown, PA
My favorite body cream ever..the scent is amazing I love anything sweet. I purchased my at ULTA. Will probably run out soon, and will definitely be repurchasing. I have rough bumpy skin on the back of my arms but this helps. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natalie T.
Locust Grove, GA
I first bought this when it was only available overseas in Boots stores in Great Britain. I loved it then and am so glad it is sold here now. It is very creamy without being too greasy and has a fresh, not-too- strong smell.
Jennifer N.
Florence, MS
This stuff Smells. Amazing. The scent is kind of strong in the tub, but it's light on your skin. It's super moisturizing, but not greasy or pore-clogging and is easy to spread. Every time I wear it, my husband (and the dogs) follow me around and sniff my skin!
Courtney A.
Shreveport, LA
Omg i use this stuff religiously, I don't know what I would use if I didn't have this. Using this keeps my skin very soft and smooth. The smell is amazing and it last a very long time. I've even given it as a gift and gotten great feedback from it. Keep doing what your doing don't change a single thing.
Valery F.
Rochester, NY
I cannot live without this stuff! It it a little pricey, but you get so much in a huge tub! It literally lasts me for months on end. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate me what so ever! It smells so good I want to eat it! I recommend this to anyone who has the need to smell edible all day!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?