BY SOAP & GLORY #92 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I am currently pregnant and I was looking for a uktra moisturizing lotion for my stomach and stretch marks.I love the smell I have been using it everyday and its a great iteam to buy. Super worth it.It comes 15.00 at sephora and its a big tub that would last me a long time.
Michaela L.
This is one of the very few body butters that I can use that doesn’t irritate my skin. I was even able to use this on freshly shaved legs without it stinging. I like to use this every night before bed so my skin can suck up all the moisture & I can wake up smelling like a sweet smoothie. The smell lasts forever & it isn’t too overpowering!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I love to use this after a nice bath and a body exfoliator. The smell is AMAZING and really leaves my skin feeling hydrated without being greasy or too sticky. I use it once or twice a week and it keeps my knees from getting too dry. Definitely look for BOGO sales at walgreens!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This makes you smell like a maple covered breakfast food and I love it. It also makes you feel super soft. I really wish they made a bigger size because I feel like I go through this fairly quickly. It’s definitely worth getting if you find yourself in serious need of moisture.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
This is the best smelling body product that I have ever smelled. It is a sweet, warm scent. The formula of the product is really good as well. I like to use this after taking a shower and I find that the product absorbs into my skin very quickly. I also want to note that there is no residue or anything left after applying this. The only downside to this is that it's in a tub and you have to dig your fingers into the product. It can be a little messy, especially if you have fake nails on, but if you can get past that then it is a great product!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
this is my absolute holy grail body butter. The price is reasonable, the product is generous, the smell is divine beyond words, and it soaks into your skin like a dream. I will always repurchase this and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter. Soap and Glory cannot go wrong.
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
I have gotten me through many tubs of this lotion. It gets me through the winter and it smells amazing. My skin is moisturized but never greasy and it heals any dry flaky skin. I absolutely love this lotion.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Love this stuff! The scent is amazing! It’s thick and takes a little time to absorb. In the winter I use it all over. In the summer I like to put it on my elbows and feet. I would definitely recommend
Tina S.
League City, TX
I'm not a huge fan of body butter as it's super thick and I don't like feeling the weight of it on my skin, which is why it only gets 4* from me. Everything else about this product, however, is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and very hydrated and it smells absolutely delightful.
Pam C.
It's sooooo thick! This is my FAVE winter lotion. This is highly concentrated creamy goodness, not that watery crap your probably used to. It also smells amazing!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?