BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tina S.
League City, TX
I'm not a huge fan of body butter as it's super thick and I don't like feeling the weight of it on my skin, which is why it only gets 4* from me. Everything else about this product, however, is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and very hydrated and it smells absolutely delightful.
Erin Rose T.
Milton, WI
This is the best smelling and best moisturizing body cream I have ever used! It's definitely my go-to for when my skin gets dry in the winter. I always check the sales at Walgreens, Target or Ulta so I can stock up.
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Aryn L.
The lotion is really great, it's lightweight yet extremely moisturizing. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It sinks into the skin quickly with no stickiness or greasy feeling. You can get many uses out of a container, good value for someone such as myself who absolutely loves bath and body products.

The scent is very interesting, I was expecting a very gourmand scent based upon the description. It definitely goes through different scents depending on your body chemistry. After wearing it for a while, it warms up on my skin and the more subtle nuances come out. I like it better after wearing it for quite a while than when it's first applied.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
Dayna B.
Omaha
Don't get me wrong, I love the sun kissed glow I get from spending just a little bit too much time in the sun, but HATE the dry feeling it can give my skin. That's why I swear by this body buttercream after each and every sun session. Soap and glory's smoothie star has the perfect balance of smooth without feeling too oily on the skin. Accented by a delicate, sweet, fragrance, it's perfect for any dry spots that need some extra attention OR just to pamper yourself a little bit. Absolutely OBSESSED with this product and can't wait to try more from the brand!!

Products mentioned//
Ciara A.
If you're looking for something that hydrates really well and you like sweet smelling butters then you'll definitely love this stuff! My skin feels so hydrated and soft after using this. It dries down pretty fast and doesn't feel too heavy once dried. This smells really creamy and a little nutty. I LOVE the scent but if you aren't a fan of butter sweet smells then it might not be your cup of tea. The smell isn't *too* strong but is definitely noticable and lasts a long time. Especially for the price I highly recommend this product :)
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
If heaven has a bakery, I'm almost certain it smells like Smoothie Star. This lotion smells like the most delicious, fresh baked yummyness you could ever imagine. It feels great on the skin too and you can buy it at Ulta now. Just make sure you don't eat it, because you'll be craving fresh cookies once you use it.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Serious game changer for me when it comes to body creams, lotions, etc. This is the thickest body butter I have used and it smells amazing ! It has done so much good for my problem areas of dry skin! I always have a back-up one on hand and haven't used any other product since I started using this one!
Adrienne S.
I just have to say that I absolutely love this body butter. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. It absorbs pretty quickly yet provides a great moisture barrier. This is by far the most moisturizing lotion/body butter I've ever tried. My husband also uses it. It helps with eczema as well. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. I love this so much that I've repurchased it! The price is fair roughly $15 and available at Target and Walgreens.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?