BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Florence E.
Addison, TX
If you have never got the chance to smell this- I am so sorry for you! Wow it smells soooo good and will leave your body so smooth and soft. I never go a day without applying it atleast twice because of how good it smells and feels. It is very lightweight and I use the one with a pump which has lasted me forever. I buy it at Ulta because they typically do a "buy one get one half off" for Soap & Glory products which is a steal! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I am currently pregnant and I was looking for a uktra moisturizing lotion for my stomach and stretch marks.I love the smell I have been using it everyday and its a great iteam to buy. Super worth it.It comes 15.00 at sephora and its a big tub that would last me a long time.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
this is my absolute holy grail body butter. The price is reasonable, the product is generous, the smell is divine beyond words, and it soaks into your skin like a dream. I will always repurchase this and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter. Soap and Glory cannot go wrong.
Tina S.
League City, TX
I'm not a huge fan of body butter as it's super thick and I don't like feeling the weight of it on my skin, which is why it only gets 4* from me. Everything else about this product, however, is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling soft and very hydrated and it smells absolutely delightful.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
This is the best smelling body product that I have ever smelled. It is a sweet, warm scent. The formula of the product is really good as well. I like to use this after taking a shower and I find that the product absorbs into my skin very quickly. I also want to note that there is no residue or anything left after applying this. The only downside to this is that it's in a tub and you have to dig your fingers into the product. It can be a little messy, especially if you have fake nails on, but if you can get past that then it is a great product!
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
I have gotten me through many tubs of this lotion. It gets me through the winter and it smells amazing. My skin is moisturized but never greasy and it heals any dry flaky skin. I absolutely love this lotion.
Erin Rose T.
Milton, WI
This is the best smelling and best moisturizing body cream I have ever used! It's definitely my go-to for when my skin gets dry in the winter. I always check the sales at Walgreens, Target or Ulta so I can stock up.
Aryn L.
The lotion is really great, it's lightweight yet extremely moisturizing. The texture is not too thick and not too thin. It sinks into the skin quickly with no stickiness or greasy feeling. You can get many uses out of a container, good value for someone such as myself who absolutely loves bath and body products.

The scent is very interesting, I was expecting a very gourmand scent based upon the description. It definitely goes through different scents depending on your body chemistry. After wearing it for a while, it warms up on my skin and the more subtle nuances come out. I like it better after wearing it for quite a while than when it's first applied.
Alicia B.
Love this body butter! It smells so yummy, like almonds and vanilla. It's super hydrating too. I love using this after I shave my legs. I put it all over and my skin feels brand new! It got rid of most of my dry skin in one use, which is incredible! I have a small travel size, but I will definitely be buying the regular size. This sinks into the skin instead of sitting on top of it like other body butters I've tried. This is one of my go to products now! Highly recommended.
Dayna B.
Omaha, NE
Don't get me wrong, I love the sun kissed glow I get from spending just a little bit too much time in the sun, but HATE the dry feeling it can give my skin. That's why I swear by this body buttercream after each and every sun session. Soap and glory's smoothie star has the perfect balance of smooth without feeling too oily on the skin. Accented by a delicate, sweet, fragrance, it's perfect for any dry spots that need some extra attention OR just to pamper yourself a little bit. Absolutely OBSESSED with this product and can't wait to try more from the brand!!

Products mentioned//
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?