BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Highly reccomend this lotion. I use it every time I get out of the shower or before I go somewhere where I sure my legs. Keeps everything nice and moisturized. The cost is perfect too I believe it is around $12 but a little goes a long way.Smells amazing as well
Joselin O.
Palmetto, FL
This body butter is sooooo good I can even imagine myself using another one . It's actually preatty buttery it's a little too much for me but I just love that it's very last in my body . It's stays in my body along time I would defenetaly recommended to girls who have really dry skin . This is good stuuff
Crystal C.
Oh my gosh. I found a (large) sample of this recently and decided to try. This is absolutely the number 1 moisturizer in my books. It has a different smell, but not in a bad way! Very nice! I put it on after my shower in the morning and my skin still feels hydrated and silky smooth!! I have had no complexion issues from this. I'm 100% going to purchase the full size!!
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! It smells like heaven & makes me feel so soft! I love to use it right after shaving, it's like nothing I've ever used before! The price is just right & a baby bit goes a LONG ways! Very very recommended ESPECIALLY, if you have very dry skin like on your knees or elbows. Love this!
Taylor D.
I am in LOVE with every Soap & Glory product I've ever tried! I love all of the scents, the variety of products, the prices, and that I can purchase at Ulta, Target, or Walgreens. They last long and they are very effective. I reccomend Soap & Glory products to absolutely everyone and I will always repurchase their body creams, body washes, body scrubs, etc.
Morgan  d.
I loveeeeeee this smell. It smells like a lovely little bakery. It locks in moisture very well, and makes my skin feel very soft. I like to slather my feet in it, and stick on a pair of socks and go to bed. I also love using it after I shave my legs.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
Love this body cream!!! It smells so good but is actually very moisturizing as well. My legs have been so dry but this stuff has really helped! The container is a pretty decent size and you really don't need to use that much. Great value I would say.
Candyce R.
Kaneohe, HI
This stuff smells amazing. Let me just start off with that. I'm addicted to the smell, which lasts ALL day. Literally from morning to night. To me, it smells like almonds/pistachios with vanilla. Ugh, yum. It's not thick like some other brands which I like. Might not be great for winter, but during spring/summer would be perf. I would repurchase over and over and over again just for the smell tho!!
Carly W.
I usually go for really light lotions, not body butters, but I got a sample of this and loved it. It's definitely a thick consistency, as you would expect from a body butter, but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin- it sinks right in. The only thing I dislike about is is the scent! It's way too sweet & all I get from it is vanilla frosting.
Lane M.
Green Bay, WI
I love the scent of this body buttercream, it provides great moisture and a long lasting scent. This product is very reasonable price and a great alternative to pricey body butters from the Body Shop or even Bath and Body Works. I love the texture, too.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?