BY SOAP & GLORY #76 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Marissa K.
This is my favorite lotion to use when I get out of the shower. It's super hydrating and smells good enough to eat! I love how a little goes a long way also. It my holy grail lotion for all year long!
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
This is one of my favorite body butters! It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It smells heavenly, it's seriously the best smell ever! I definitely recommend y'all pick this up, it's pretty cheap and you get a lot! Great product!
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
This product smells delish, I use it after showering and it feels so good. I have dry patchy skin and it hydrates very good. A little goes a long way. Is gentle enough that I can use it on my three year old.
Lakshani M.
The first impression i had of this cream was OMG THIS SMELLS AMAZING! I usually use this right after a shower or after i shave my legs and it leaves my body really soft and hydrated. It isn't too greasy like most body butters. It is also affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
I love this body butter..it's great..very moisturizing..the scent is great..sweet with notes of vanilla..scent stays but is not overpowering..definitely a repurchase for me..I would highly recommend
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Love this stuff! Not as thick as their body butters since this is whipped but out of the several I've tried, this smell is my favorite. It's light and sweet, vanilla and pistachio really come through. Leaves me moisturizer but not sticky. Will repurchase!!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
My favorite, go too, body butter! Most lotions have beautiful scents but don't hydrate the skin. This one is good at hydrating and leave a nice smell. I think it also pairs well with my perfumes!
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
I really love smelling products from Soap and Glory. I picked up this body buttercream with a coupon from my cartwheel app. The texture is thick and I apply it all over my body after a shower. The price is really good for the quality of the product. Smells heavenly as well. I do wish the smell lasted longer. I plan to buy more from this company.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
There are products that everyone else seems to love but you, and this might be the case for myself and Smoothie Star. While I can appreciate the cool sensation and soft feel of this product on the skin, I've noticed that my skin doesn't feel as nourished as I would have expected from such a nice feeling product. The scent isn't my favorite either. It reminds me of baby lotion mixed with perfume. I don't mind it at first, but after wearing this on my skin for a while if it's on an area too close to my face (arms, upper chest, etc.), I tend to get a headache because the smell lingers (which could be awesome the smell wasn't a perfume that triggers irritation). Because of this, I find myself only using the Smoothie Star on my legs, where it's a far enough distance from my nose. I will use up the rest of the tub because it's good enough to work as a basic moisturizer, but I probably will not purchase again.
Javen J.
This body butter is phenomenal. It smells like vanilla cupcakes with frosting.It is very moisturizing and comes with a lot of product. I use this every day after I get out of the shower.I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?