BY SOAP & GLORY #76 in Lotion

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Kalyn S.
This, along with the Smoothie Star body spray, was one of my first products I purchased from Soap and Glory. I absolutely LOVE the scent of this product. It smells so sweet! This product is very affordable considering the amount of product you recieve and how long the product lasts. A little bit of this product goes a long way.
Kylee P.
Minot, ND
This is by far the best lotion I've ever used. I use it on my legs and arms, especially my elbows because they are like "alligator skin" according to my husband. The consistency is thick and creamy but light weight when you ou it on. It is very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin stays soft all day. And the smell is just heavenly, almost like a sweet almond.
Ana C.
This cream smells amazingly good ! Love the scent it is not overwhelming. I first found it in Sephora ($25?) and for the price at the time I didn't think it was that pretty compared to their prices now at Ulta way better (plus coupon) but I am glad they are back in stores.
Carsyn W.
Morris, AL
I absolutely love this product. I believe I got it from TJ Maxx so I didn't pay much. It's just harsh enough to make your skin feel smooth but not too harsh. It smells awesome and my skin feels great. I use it at least once a week
Amy B.
I purchased this from Sephora one day on a whim, because I really liked the packaging. It was pretty afforadable and ended up being beautifully scented. I felt like i had just stepped out of an oil bath after putting this on. I will purchase again once this tub runs out.
Tracy T.
Such a nourishing body cream. This product is of great quality, and does a great job in conditioning your skin, especially for winter or people who have dry skin. Would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a basic body cream that smells very nice!
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This stuff smells AMAZING! I'm in love with the scent and it's super hydrating and feels great on my skin! I use it every time I hop out of the shower. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends
Kaitlin W.
Statesville, NC
This is my FAVORITE body butter even over high end brands that are far more expensive. This scent is so unique and wonderful, your skin is baby soft all day after use. I use this after I shower on my dryer areas such as my elbows and ankles and then follow up with the Smootie Star Body Milk lotion for the rest. I will repurchase this again and again!
Kaitlyn H.
Frisco, TX
It's a very nice body butter, but not a holy grail object of mine. To me at least, it doesn't smell exactly like the Smoothie Star body milk or the Rich and Foamous bath wash, but a smidgen more towards the original Soap and Glory scent; it's hard to describe. It is very moisturizing and easy to rub in.
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?