BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes i...3 Answers
Amy G.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
There are products that everyone else seems to love but you, and this might be the case for myself and Smoothie Star. While I can appreciate the cool sensation and soft feel of this product on the skin, I've noticed that my skin doesn't feel as nourished as I would have expected from such a nice feeling product. The scent isn't my favorite either. It reminds me of baby lotion mixed with perfume. I don't mind it at first, but after wearing this on my skin for a while if it's on an area too close to my face (arms, upper chest, etc.), I tend to get a headache because the smell lingers (which could be awesome the smell wasn't a perfume that triggers irritation). Because of this, I find myself only using the Smoothie Star on my legs, where it's a far enough distance from my nose. I will use up the rest of the tub because it's good enough to work as a basic moisturizer, but I probably will not purchase again.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
I was super stoked to find a small collection of Soap & Glory bath products at my local Ulta. After years of hearing British YouTubers rave about this line I decided to try it out! This goes way beyond lotion, its whipped formula gives it a light feeling on the skin while the 5 oil formula deeply hydrates without leaving a residue. The smell is my favorite part of this product: pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla make you smell like you are a cupcake, hence the name of body buttercream. The one thing that I noticed from using this product after I shower at night, is that the scent lingers on the sheets for a few days. Depending on your personal preference, its either a plus or a con but I find it super comforting, especially in the transition of fall/winter time. I can't wait until my local Ulta restocks so that I can try out more and hopefully they bring over the makeup line too!
Jo M.
Jo M.
I wanted to love this product so much, as I had heard great reviews from a lot of people on it, but it just wasn't for me. The formula was good, and it did make my skin really smooth and moisturized, but the scent was way too over powering. It smelled a lot like baby powder, but with a big thing of perfume also poured in. It was very strong, and something I couldn't get past. I ended up giving it away to my niece, which was kind of painful since this was a bit more expensive than other lotions and body butters I usually buy. The only thing I can recommend is to smell it in person before you buy it!
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
This is my favorite lotion in the entire world. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or bother my skin at all. It is very thick, but it absorbs quickly and hydrates well, not leaving an oily film or sitting on top of the skin like some lotions do. The smell is wonderful, not too cloying and sweet, just a really nice subtle smell. I buy it even when it's not on sale, which is saying something for me. I have completely stopped using my Bath and Body Works products in favor of Soap and Glory everything.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Oh my goodness. This smells so delicious. Not the usual sweet Soap & Glory scent but a different sweet Soap & Glory scent! It smells like sweet almond vanilla marzipan goodness. The scent does linger but I don't feel like I'm walking around smelling of candy. It's just a nice soft warm scent. This buttercream also moisturises like crazy, of course. It does leave your skin slightly tacky, rather than drying down completely, but for the level of moisturisation, I'll take that!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite body butter of all time, and now that my local Walgreen stocks this brand, I'll never have to run out of this holy grail body product.

This body buttercream smells like a delicious frosting. The almond and sweet vanilla really stand out and make me smell nice for a couple of hours after application.

It is very rich and moisturizing and a little bit goes a long, long way. It really keeps the skin hydrated, and my skin is soft, even the next day.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
As a person who struggles with dry skin, I need a heavy duty product. But I hate super thick body butters because I always find that they take a lot of time to work in to the skin. I'm too lazy for that. This product is as moisturizing, but takes no time to apply. It also smells amazing but the scent doesn't linger on the skin, which makes it ideal for people who wear makeup. I use at least 2 jars a year.
Candyce R.
Candyce R.
Kaneohe, HI
This stuff smells amazing. Let me just start off with that. I'm addicted to the smell, which lasts ALL day. Literally from morning to night. To me, it smells like almonds/pistachios with vanilla. Ugh, yum. It's not thick like some other brands which I like. Might not be great for winter, but during spring/summer would be perf. I would repurchase over and over and over again just for the smell tho!!
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Lynchburg, VA
Omg! I can't begin to describe how wonderful this smells. It is a vanilla almond scent and is just the right amount. The smell last through out the day and doesn't wear fast like many other brands. This leaves my skin moisturizered and very protected. I find I don't need to reapply through out the day like with others I e tried.if you want something that last and smells fantastic, give it a go.
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Minot, ND
This is by far the best lotion I've ever used. I use it on my legs and arms, especially my elbows because they are like "alligator skin" according to my husband. The consistency is thick and creamy but light weight when you ou it on. It is very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin stays soft all day. And the smell is just heavenly, almost like a sweet almond.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?