BY SOAP & GLORY

A super nourishing, pistachio, almond, and sweet vanilla scented body buttercream for irresistibly smooth and ultrasoft skin. Want silky, sexy, famously soft skin? Rub elbows and legs, arms, shoulders, knees, and feet with this luxurious, lightly whipped, super nourishing 5-OIL™ body buttercream, which features pistachio, almond and coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a survey on 51 women within 6 weeks of use: - 100% said skin felt moisturized after use - 100% said skin felt softer after use - 100% said skin felt smoother after use - 100% said skin felt nourished after use see more...

• Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Smoothie Star(TM) Body Buttercream 10.1 oz
  • "I love everything about this stuff! I love the smell, I can really smell the pistachio. On Ulta people were saying this product smelled bad. It has a light vanilla/ nutty scent. Has the pistachio and almond scent in it. This is so moisturizing and nice and thick, absorbs quickly! This retails for $15 at Ulta, but they do go on sale " in 69 reviews
  • "Soap & Glory has quickly became an absolute FAVORITE of mine! This buttercream lotion is amazing. It smells so good (like almonds and vanilla) and soaks into the skin without any greasy feeling. I found that I don't even need to apply it every day.. It actually keeps my dry skin soft and moisturized for a few days at a time. If you haven't tried this, you need to get it NOW!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product, it is amazing on my skin. Adds so much moisture back into it and brings dry skin back to life. The product also smells good, which is a bonus as it leaves me feeling good. I like to use this product for everyday use along with others and it's great, good for sensitive skin too. " in 11 reviews
Amy Z.
I ❤️ this stuff! I have very dry skin and it hydrates me all day. A little goes a long way. I've had my tub of this for over 8 months and still have plenty left. The scent isn't the best but it fades quickly anyway, I'll trade the smooth look and feel of my skin over a less than top notch scent any day. Seriously try this stuff!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
Soap and Glory strikes again. Awesome pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla scent. Not as delicious as the Smoothie Star Body Milk, but still delicious. This one is in a 10.1 oz tub as opposed to the bottle with a pump and it’s thicker. It’s moisturizing and the price point is great. 👍🏽
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I love to use this after a nice bath and a body exfoliator. The smell is AMAZING and really leaves my skin feeling hydrated without being greasy or too sticky. I use it once or twice a week and it keeps my knees from getting too dry. Definitely look for BOGO sales at walgreens!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This makes you smell like a maple covered breakfast food and I love it. It also makes you feel super soft. I really wish they made a bigger size because I feel like I go through this fairly quickly. It’s definitely worth getting if you find yourself in serious need of moisture.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Favorite body butter ever it’s amazing smells great my skin feels amazing after using anything soap and glory it’s like my favorite I can’t get enough this is my fourth little tub I would absolutely recommend this
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
I love this product for my dry skin. It has such a good scent. Pistachio almond and vanilla. What can’t you love about that. It is lightly whipped so it goes on super smooth and it’s really light. I love dipping my hands into this product and applying it to my skin. It does not leave an oily residue and it’s a super amazing product. So glad that I got introduced to this cream.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Let me start by saying I'm not typically a lotion person, but this lotion converted me! It's super thick but feels so luxurious and hydrating on the skin. I use this when I really feel like pampering myself. It has such an amazing scent, like pistachio and vanilla. It almost reminds me of the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream but it's a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend this body cream if you love sweet, dessert like fragrances and really need something hydrating.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland, FL
Soap $ Glory makes some of my favorite body care items ever. I love their body butter, scrubs, and mists. I love Alexai the scents they offer and their body creams are some of the best and very affordable. I always buy a tub of them and I don’t think I could live without them.
Jennifer K.
Chula Vista, CA
I am currently pregnant and I was looking for a uktra moisturizing lotion for my stomach and stretch marks.I love the smell I have been using it everyday and its a great iteam to buy. Super worth it.It comes 15.00 at sephora and its a big tub that would last me a long time.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
this is my absolute holy grail body butter. The price is reasonable, the product is generous, the smell is divine beyond words, and it soaks into your skin like a dream. I will always repurchase this and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter. Soap and Glory cannot go wrong.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this smell the same as the smoothie star lotion that comes in the pump bottle? How thick is this product? Is it greasy?